E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I didn't suggest it did, I was just pointing out that Ken's post was comparing apples with oranges.

Of course, if you take into consideration the 1.4M new voters who have come of age since the referendum and of course, however many voters have died since the referendum and what either group might have voted for. Then, of course, all the leavers who have changed their minds and all of the remainers who have changed their minds and all those who no longer give a toss and wouldn't bother voting again, the conclusion is inescapable.

Nobody has the faintest idea what the outcome of any subsequent referendum might be and using two year old figures proves nothing.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Apart from the fact that I wouldn't trust anything that came out of Majors mouth, I have to laugh at the hypocrisy shown by those who take notice of his latest drivel. He goes on about the 'leavers' promising 'pie in the sky', and that influencing the vote. Fair enough it could have. He doesn't mention the scare tactics, the threats, and promises of war, immediate UK financial break down, even a total global financial melt down, and the possibility of that affecting how anyone would vote.

We've talked often enough about confirmation bias on here, but mix this with obvious myopia, extreme tunnel vision, and a great deal of greed and self interest, stir it for a couple of years, and you have the farce we have now.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

a great deal of greed and self interest, stir it for a couple of years, and you have the farce we have now.

John.

Lots of that about John,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

But it's still short and when you consider most if not all of those 360,000 will have been part of the 16,141,241 it may not boost that figure at all

Yes but there is well over 1000000 more of the young generation now eligible to vote since the 2016 referendum and they aint happy with whats being done to them they are the ones brexit fear the most if there was another referendum Tommorow brexit would almost certainly be history and very well might be yet . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Well over a million more 18 year olds than there were 2 years ago Paul?

Where on earth did you find the time to interview them all, to find out their views on Brexit? :o

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Well over a million more 18 year olds than there were 2 years ago Paul?

Where on earth did you find the time to interview them all, to find out their views on Brexit? :o

John.

John the bulk of the brexit voters were from the older generation thats fact John and younger generation were more in favour of remain talking to somebody the other day I did chuckle when the lad said hes voted brexit because he doesnt like the French and he was serious ? but when I reminded him that the bulk of his lobster catch goes straight to Europe and you may have put your lively hood on the line the penny then dropped. Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes but there is well over 1000000 more of the young generation now eligible to vote since the 2016 referendum and they aint happy with whats being done to them they are the ones brexit fear the most if there was another referendum Tommorow brexit would almost certainly be history and very well might be yet .

So let's have a new referendum every couple of years as circumstances and population demographics change, what a crock of sh1t. It's one thing I agree with David Cameron on, it was a referendum not a neverendum.

Yes but there is well over 1000000 more of the young generation now eligible to vote since the 2016 referendum and they aint happy with whats being done to them they are the ones brexit fear the most if there was another referendum Tommorow brexit would almost certainly be history and very well might be yet .

So let's have a new referendum every couple of years as circumstances and population demographics change, what a crock of sh1t. It's one thing I agree with David Cameron on, it was a referendum not a neverendum.

People have the right to change there minds but what have you got to fear it should be a brexit majority.again now people now know the facts of brexit with all information now available and what all the benefits of brexit will give us all its a no brainier 70-30 in favour of brexit or would it be the the other way round .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

There are no brexit facts we are still in the EU

The only facts out there is how pig headed our EU masters are ,why on earth would any sensible person want to remain with these ignorent waste of skin?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson