barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Red robbo did far more harm to car production and jobs than brexit will

And ? Maggy put 100s of 1000s out of work shutting down the steel and coal industry destroying community's and ? Your living in the past again do two wrongs make a right no I wonder what those car workers who voted brexit at jaguar Rover are felling right now happy or angry about brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And ? Maggy put 100s of 1000s out of work shutting down the steel and coal industry destroying community's and ? Your living in the past again do two wrongs make a right no I wonder what those car workers who voted brexit at jaguar Rover are felling right now happy or angry about brexit .

So your telling me car workers were never laid off since 1975 until now ,we have lost far more since we joined the eu than leaving it

PS germany has been shifting car production abroad long before brexit came on the scene

PPS who gives a crap what workers think ,you have no proof they wouldnt have lost their jobs if the vote was reversed

You just pick and choose ,explain where all the car workers went from 1975 until now ,all retired? No all went while we were IN the EU

And if i'm living in the past why was the first word out of your mouth Maggy ,those workers went because of continual strikes ,the unions destroyed jobs making companies fold

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So your telling me car workers were never laid off since 1975 until now ,we have lost far more since we joined the eu than leaving it

PS germany has been shifting car production abroad long before brexit came on the scene

PPS who gives a crap what workers think ,you have no proof they wouldnt have lost their jobs if the vote was reversed

You just pick and choose ,explain where all the car workers went from 1975 until now ,all retired? No all went while we were IN the EU

And if i'm living in the past why was the first word out of your mouth Maggy ,those workers went because of continual strikes ,the unions destroyed jobs making companies fold

First as you say you dont give a toss about British workers just how low is that yes car workers went for different reasons over the years but the reason they are going on a 3 day week now is brexit bottom line and just to top it we are going to let anybody from all over world in after brexit plenty of coffee coloured chaps to keep you happy . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

First as you say you dont give a toss about British workers just how low is that yes car workers went for different reasons over the years but the reason they are going on a 3 day week now is brexit bottom line and just come on it we are young to let anybody from all over world after brexit plenty of coffee coloured chaps to keep you happy .

You still dont get it ,the excuse is brexit and its used to get government 'incentives' IE they want more tax payers cash as a bribe

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Someone reminded me of this sketch from some time ago. The offer of cheap flights then, reminded me of this thread. I wonder which airline they were singing about?

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Someone reminded me of this sketch from some time ago. The offer of cheap flights then, reminded me of this thread. I wonder which airline they were singing about?

John.

None of them are Irish. There might be a clue in that.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

your the brexit expert is brexit going well well is it !! thats the answer for clowns like you who cant see the wood for the tress dream on

It has been explained to you on more than one occasion so I won’t bother myself to go through it again, just tell me, do you know the result of the next race you decide to bet on, perhaps like the rest of us you have to wait for the race to be over. There are many more similarities but heck, I think they have mostly been mentioned.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

First as you say you dont give a toss about British workers just how low is that yes car workers went for different reasons over the years but the reason they are going on a 3 day week now is brexit bottom line and just to top it we are going to let anybody from all over world in after brexit plenty of coffee coloured chaps to keep you happy .

Oh dear oh dear, a three day week is the latest in the bull you are fed in the media and happily repost whilst sinking evermore into the depths of your media fed despair and depression.

Link the reports, and indeed most of the others with seemingly non connected information, point in discussion, as mentioned by you on several occasions, well, not exactly ‘mentioned’ by you because you only ever repeat other people’s views!

The Serious Organised Crime Agency have reported very strongly that high value motor vehicles (that’s Range Rovers, Land Rovers and Jaguars to name the present subject) stolen in the UK end up in Africa where the demand for said vehicles coupled with the waiting list is so vast that stolen vehicles shipped to those locations fetch higher prices than the retail value.

Then explain to me just why those manufacturers are taking the steps you drool upon with such relish?

Better they keep the workers employed and ship the vehicles where the demand is high perhaps? But that wouldn’t make headlines and get you all excited.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Afraid so. In the modern version they have a daughter and she becomes president etc.

Sorry Sporty, just have to get this in.

Both you and phone are assuming that the gender the imaginary offspring has at birth is the one they are going to keep and identify as by the time they get elected.

Huge,

Welcome, this little sub-topic is as good as any until SOMETHING actually occurs on BREXIT. I was just making a friendly gesture across the pond to re-unite our colony with the UK. I think it is quite possible it will happen before you cut the European string. The King (Queen)/president thing has real possibilities.

You know, the purpose of bile from the gallbladder is solely for the digestion of raw meat. Hardly needed in this day and age. I think some of us stop by this thread just to get a sup of bile.

Phone

Edited by Phone