E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Only for people with a BBC licence, ddont want to break the law now do we.Those without a licence need not tune in. :bye2:

Scroll down for Brexitcast :fishing1::fishing1:

It may have escaped your notice but you do not need a TV liceence to listen to |BBC radio or podcasts.

https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ102

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Since when has a government, any government been responsible for crimes committed on its soil?

******BREAKING NEWS******

Reuters, UK, 05/03/2019.

In reply to questions regarding increasing levels of knife crime, UK Home Secretary Sajid Javid replied “Since when has a government, any government been responsible for crimes committed on its soil?”

This statement has been unequivocally accepted by opposition MPs and media outlets and everybody is free to continue with their holidays.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Cory,

Don't worry - Trumpies are dying right and left from eating our chicken. You'll have the West all to your own.

Phone

(Why are "remainers" insistent on "the sky is falling"? No one is reinventing civilization - you're just leaving Europe.)

On the issue of food standards there is one thing that concerns me, years ago, freely available here was a drink called SunnyD it was withdrawn after it was found to cause childrens skin to turn orange.

Ummmmmm, just a thought, Trump????

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

******BREAKING NEWS******

Reuters, UK, 05/03/2019.

In reply to questions regarding increasing levels of knife crime, UK Home Secretary Sajid Javid replied Since when has a government, any government been responsible for crimes committed on its soil?

This statement has been unequivocally accepted by opposition MPs and media outlets and everybody is free to continue with their holidays.

Probably not profitable is there stabbing cameras?

You can have as many laws on the books as you want but only fear of the penalty will make it lessen ,even that doesnt work for murder if it did there would be none in america.

In this country theres little chance of being caught and even less chance of being imprisoned so it will have no effect on crime .

Simple to sort out build a few hundred prisons and fill them and give the screws leave to punish inmates in anyway they think fit ,fear is a great way of changing attitude imho

Half the trouble is hardly any stop and search because it appears to "offend" people! generally it only offends ***** who protest on behalf of others even if the others dont give a crap !

If governments are not responsible for tackling crime why do police exist ,why do courts exist why do councils have the power to decide what a crime is?

It would be interesting say over the last 50 years to see in the thousands of laws brought in how many give you permission to do something compared to how many make doing something you did legally before a crime now

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On the issue of food standards there is one thing that concerns me, years ago, freely available here was a drink called SunnyD it was withdrawn after it was found to cause childrens skin to turn orange.

Brexit ,sunny d cows saw it coming and left ,its still available but hopefully less bad for kids

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Is that the same Sunny Delight that you can still buy in Tescos or are you talking about a different Sunny Delight.

The reason it made one child's skin turn orange was because it was full of beta carotene, pro vitamin A. Your skin would turn orange if you were to drink a couple of litres of carrot juice every day.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/283714304?sc_cmp=ppc*GHS+-+Grocery+-+New*PX+|+Shopping+GSC+|+Top+Offers*Fresh+Food+-+Top+Offers+-+DTS*PRODUCT_GROUP283714304*&ds_rl=1116019&ds_rl=1116322&ds_rl=1116019&gclid=CjwKCAiA2fjjBRAjEiwAuewS_RRMTnN-odciEDg3CUITlORHsb1h7VlBT0Va2QF6iBfCNriytDuh6xoCPnkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

There is only the one known case of Sunny Delight causing carotenemia, but that was enough to cause a gigantic scandal for the company. Changing colour due to eating too many beta-carotene-heavy foods is surprisingly more common.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Brexit ,sunny d cows saw it coming and left ,its still available but hopefully less bad for kids

Pro-vitamin A is not bad for you. The amount of sugar in it might be.

Britain is retreating into nationalism never cant be s very dangerous scenario they are now calling it brexitism which doesnt pay the mortgage and feed the kids as so many are now finding out lets be honest its a hooking disaster since the day of the referendum all round the world they are laughing at us or some of us .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-macron-france-nationalism-theresa-may-deal-a8807801.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-macron-france-nationalism-theresa-may-deal-a8807801.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Is that the same Sunny Delight that you can still buy in Tescos or are you talking about a different Sunny Delight.

The reason it made one child's skin turn orange was because it was full of beta carotene, pro vitamin A. Your skin would turn orange if you were to drink a couple of litres of carrot juice every day.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/283714304?sc_cmp=ppc*GHS+-+Grocery+-+New*PX+|+Shopping+GSC+|+Top+Offers*Fresh+Food+-+Top+Offers+-+DTS*PRODUCT_GROUP283714304*&ds_rl=1116019&ds_rl=1116322&ds_rl=1116019&gclid=CjwKCAiA2fjjBRAjEiwAuewS_RRMTnN-odciEDg3CUITlORHsb1h7VlBT0Va2QF6iBfCNriytDuh6xoCPnkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

There is only the one known case of Sunny Delight causing carotenemia, but that was enough to cause a gigantic scandal for the company. Changing colour due to eating too many beta-carotene-heavy foods is surprisingly more common.

Next time you’re on google enter “SENCE OF HUMOUR FAILURE, or SHF. Not sure what it is in Latin.

• Like 1

What's wrong with Nationalism? It can be a force for good as well as bad. Doesn't Macron think that the French resistance during WW2 was a fight for nationalism?

He would do well to concentrate on placating his own people rather than having yet another go at us.

He "urges a raft of new reforms", that could be implemented within a year. Where was this willingness to reform before the referendum? All I hear from Macron and his cohorts, are could, should, very rarely will, or shall.

The speech sounds like that of a desperate, and worried man to me, and although we might take a tumble down the hill, he is starting to admit that like Jill, they could come tumbling after.

If I was as childish and mean minded as some, then I would say that I am waiting for the whole EU to crumble into ruin, and pee myself laughing as millions of people suffer, but, as an adult, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'd much prefer a deal that caused as little damage as possible to both sides. Boring I know, but there you go.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John