barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Which is why one should ignore the "meeja" and go with one's gut feeling

In any case, my (postal) vote is already in, so any "convincing" argument is too late to influence my vote

....I'm going fishing on June 23rd......

Our postal votes have gone in to so going to try to ignore the media spat ,not watching telly apart from the euros then

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

yes I know this is war and peace post, however is this the reason why big cod is now friendly towards Cameron. he's sussed out corbyn is an exciter plant really:

Ten Quotes Which Prove Corbyn Is Undoubtedly A Eurosceptic

I voted for Britain to LEAVE Europe, Corbyn admits as fears grow in Labour that he will lead join the out campaign again

Likely new Labour leader finally reveals how he voted in 1975 referendum

During a debate on LBC radio, He said: 'If Europe becomes a totally brutal organisation that treats every one of its member states in the way that the people of Greece have been treated at the moment, then I think Europe will lose a lot of support from a lot of people.'

Heheaped praise on Labour's 1983 manifesto - on which he was first elected as an MP - but sought to claim it only promised a referendum on Europe.

In fact it claimed that 'British withdrawal from the Community is the right policy for Britain'.

July 2015 – “Brutal”

“If the EU becomes a totally brutal organisation that treats every one of its member states in the way that the people of Greece have been treated at the moment, then I think it will lose a lot of support from a lot of people.”

June 2015 – “Colonies of debt peonage”

“[if] Greece leaves both the eurozone and the EU its future would be uncertain, but at least it could be its own.

… There is no future for a usurious Europe that turns its smaller

nations into colonies of debt peonage.”

January 2015 – Undemocratic

Public opposition to the EU’s TTIP treaty is “a cri de coeur for democracy and for the right of people to elect a Government who can decide what goes on in their country.”

April 2013 – “Worst of all worlds”

“Switzerland, which is not a member of the EU, has no problems integrating rail services with Germany, France and Italy, and I do not think that any other country should have any problems either.

What we have is the worst of all worlds.”

February 2011 – Human rights abuses

“We have EU trade agreements with a number of countries that include a human rights clause that has not been enforced or effected. Is it not time for us to look again at the whole

strategy for the region?

May 2005 – “Simply crazy”

It is morally wrong [to] pay farmers to over-produce… then use taxpayers’ money to buy the over-production, so

it is already a double purchase, and it is then shipped at enormous public cost across the seas to be dumped as maize on African societies. …

The practice is simply crazy and must be stopped.”

October 2003 – Morally Unjustifiable

“[W]e are now exporting 40 per cent of the world’s sugar and subsidising it to the tune of €500 per tonne. That is not justifiable in any moral or other sense. We are driving cane

sugar producers in Africa and elsewhere out of business so that European sugar can be dumped on their markets.”

May 1993 – Opposition to Maastricht

“I am sure that [Labour MPs] will vote against the Maastricht treaty again tonight, primarily because it takes away from national Parliaments the power to set economic policy and

hands it over to an unelected set of bankers”

March 1993 – EU Army

“[W]e are moving towards a common European defence and foreign policy. That being so, one must ask who proposes it, who controls it and what it is for? … Title V states that

the objective of such a policy shall be “to safeguard the common values, fundamental interests and independence of the Union”.

What exactly does that mean?”

As part of the whitewashing of Mr Corbyn’s past stance on the EU, he has also deleted a number of blogs on his personal site which are critical of the EU.

One, titled “The Plight of a Forgotten Land”

included the following quotes:

“The EU, to its shame, concluded a special trade agreement with Morocco for fishing rights that includes the waters off occupied Western Sarah. In doing so, it authorised the

plunder of natural resources on a grand scale with no benefit at all the Saharawi people.”

He added that Morocco’s occupation of the Western Sahara “involves the gross abuse of human rights and theft of natural resources – and the EU is directly responsible.”

A spokesman for Labour Grassroots Out said that it was

“disappointing” that Mr Corbyn has been deleting comments and articles critical of the EU, adding:

“People respect Jeremy as a man of principle and this behaviour does not meet the standards expected of him.”

The spokesman said he believes Corbyn has been forced into a pro-EU stance by his party colleagues, against his own personal judgement.

“Jeremy Corbyn has been put in a very difficult position by the

Labour party.

He is a lifelong opponent of the undemocratic EU and, in private at least, this view has not changed,” he said.

“It is hard to credit the idea that he sincerely believes the EU can be reformed –

Cameron tried and failed.

“Labour’s approach is causing a real risk of serious electoral damage in the North, with UKIP the big beneficiary.

Had the party adopted a more open approach to debate, this would have been far less likely.”

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ok, ok, no need to bragg about it :).

Forgot the ultra wide lens for the camera so didnt take pictures

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I voted for Britain to LEAVE Europe, Corbyn admits ........etc etc

And what is his response ? Denial

A straightforward chap might say "I thought that once, but with more information I have changed my mind" One might at least respect that as an honest misjudgment.

...but this is a politician, so he tries to weasel out of it.

Shows the true value of his words - whatever he thinks his acolytes want to hear.

• Like 3

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Bored with all the EU jargon we got a few of these today

yup make the most of them those look like they are about to be filleted.

you will need to photograpth them as soon as they come up as you will have to tell your anglers to send them back if the vote is to remain. Or send them back dead, what ever.

Any mackerel off your coast, they taste nice and no bans on the horizon at the moment.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

An MP's reign can be perilous and short lived so any decisions must be based on what they will get out of any situation (a PM especially)so you can bet in the background theres far more going on than we will ever see

They get four years (unless they bugger up completely and get sussed by the media)of lining their nests and i have NO doubt caring about the plebs is bottom of the list and those wishing to stay are "coerced" (wink) by brown envelopes discreetly left in safe places by companies wanting cheap labour below the minimum wage (slaves) so their profits are greater

the leavers getting their pound of flesh with companies fed up with being unable to sell to the rest of the world because ALL negotiations must go via the EU (one case highlighted on tv by a company still waiting after 17 years for the EU to agree for them to sell to south america inspite of a great number of orders they cannot supply until the EU let them)

Mp's like most others want money but they (and others of power) can get it for doing F all than cow towing to those with money unlike the rest of us with no power at all.

The gist is not the country and its future but the offshore bank accounts that drives all their decisions ,i have no doubt most here would as well if the incentive was big enough and it will be big enough i am sure

Farmers especially will want to remain in purely for the hand outs ,name one plasterer or roofer who gets more than his wages paid for NOT plastering or roofing ,i myself would stop all handouts to farmers ,diversify or fold its what would happen to your plasterer or roofer if he didnt do his job in the real world

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yeah

Shut down all the farms. It is not as if they produce anything we actually need.

We can buy all we need from our new trading partners from all over the world. I'm sure that places like New Zealand, who we dumped in favour of Europe back in the 1970s, would be pleased to pick up where we left off and forget all of their massively profitable trade with the middle eastern states so that we can have cut price frozen lamb once again.

Bring back the 1970s, that's what I say. Life was so much better then.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Yes new zealand lamb was at a price most could afford.

Africa instead of feeding itself pays of its loans selling us flowers so why cant our farmers grow flowers .

Nothing wrong with food mountains it means cheap food