Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Can't say I share in your misery. And there's 67 million Americans who democratically certainly don't

You're a property developer Barry. Would you work for Trump?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I suspect that he will bring about a lot of changes, some good, some bad.

The one that is likely to bite him on the ass is the repeal of the Affordable Care Act.

The right has convinced people that "Obamacare" is bad but not all of them seem to realise that it and the Affordable Care Act are one and the same.

Take away people's access to healthcare and they will hunt you down and shoot you - what have they got to loose if they're dying of cancer?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

oh dear and I thought it was very public spirited of him. There are others on 0ne dollar per year salary are they greedy as well?

Joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try watching meet the trumps the trumps on Catch-up Barry on Chanel 4 .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

" And there's 67 million Americans who democratically certainly don't"

and there are 70 million Americans who obviously do :doh: 3 million more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump.

As for salary, are you real?

They stand to make billions. Do some research. Just a little bit,it's easy.

I will be interested in your answer to Cory's question. Trump routinely refuses to pay contractors or even his own workers. He has bankrupted hundreds if not thousands of contractors over the years, not least from declaring himself bankrupt 6 times. He brags about it and says it proves he is a good business man.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

corydoras, on 21 Jan 2017 - 11:41, said:

You're a property developer Barry. Would you work for Trump?

I'm not American

" And there's 67 million Americans who democratically certainly don't"

and there are 70 million Americans who obviously do :doh: 3 million more Americans voted for Hillary than Trump.

As for salary, are you real?

They stand to make billions. Do some research. Just a little bit,it's easy.

I will be interested in your answer to Cory's question. Trump routinely refuses to pay contractors or even his own workers. He has bankrupted hundreds if not thousands of contractors over the years, not least from declaring himself bankrupt 6 times. He brags about it and says it proves he is a good business man.

dear oh dear, are you a manic depressive, cheer yourself up and look and understand his speech, what I see in it, is we we we we we. He tells all I will never let you down, he tells of infrastructure that the u k hasn't done since the channel tunnel. Sounds like a good deal to me, yet all you can come up with is negativity, much the same as your espousing's on brexit.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/president-donald-trumps-america-withdraw-world-190800515.html

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

He has bankrupted hundreds if not thousands of contractors over the years, not least from declaring himself bankrupt 6 times. He brags about it and says it proves he is a good business man.

When all it proves it what an ar$ehole he really is.

If Trump was a turd and I stepped on him, I wouldn't clean my shoes I'd burn them.

Oh dear.

"He Said" and you believe him?

Just how gullible are you?

Still, it saves thinking or understanding.

Then again, you believe Farage as well so that explains it.

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

When all it proves it what an ar$ehole he really is.

If Trump was a turd and I stepped on him, I wouldn't clean my shoes I'd burn them.

What make are they? If it happems pm me for my address and chuck them in a jiffi bag

The yanks had to choose between a rock and a hard place whoever they chose would result in both.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I'm not American

dear oh dear, are you a manic depressive, cheer yourself up and look and understand his speech, what I see in it, is we we we we we. He tells all I will never let you down, he tells of infrastructure that the u k hasn't done since the channel tunnel. Sounds like a good deal to me, yet all you can come up with is negativity, much the same as your espousing's on brexit.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/president-donald-trumps-america-withdraw-world-190800515.html

"The latest company accounts for Trump International Golf Course Scotland (TIGCS) showed in 2014 it was £38.5m in debt – nearly all of which was owed to Trump, and that it was losing well over £1m a year."

Try doing a bit of research from time to time laddie. It's no awfy hard.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/23/donald-trump-faces-wall-of-opposition-as-he-returns-to-scotland

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote