Should we have left the EU?

John S

Hey Chesters, looks like this new Chancellor has read your protests about Red Diesel, now there is a change that should have come in a long time ago!

pssst, whisper, whisper, I will still be able to buy it.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

So you would rather continue not flashing the cash?

So your ok with this chancellor spending billions and billions Strange one but never mind  he is now crowned as a left wing chancellor and they call labour never ever again but they probably actually  need to do this because of the sheer lack of investment by this Tory government in the last 10 years when they themselves were in power you couldn’t write it .

They are trying to doing something to get themselves out  of the **** they  themselves got us into in the first place and that’s ok that’s normally called incompetence ?

And the brexit dividend after brexit    rubbish it was just clap trap just lies lies lies to the British people before the referendum a hoax by the Brexiteers and now it is all there for all to see brexit is coming home roost be prepared.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/budget-watchdog-announces-cost-brexit-21676458

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod,

Interesting fact - half of the real cost of brexit is in new  labour job. -  DExEU growing from 50 to around 700 and DIT adding 800 new Brexit roles. Defra expects to have filled 1,200 new full time equivalent (FTE) roles. HMRC is looking to take on between 3,000 and 5,000.  The Home Office is planning to have hired 1,500 new staff. 

Somehow I can't believe these are all low paying sh!t jobs?

Phone

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

So your ok with this chancellor spending billions and billions Strange one but never mind  he is now crowned as a left wing chancellor and they call labour never ever again but they probably actually  need to do this because of the sheer lack of investment by this Tory government in the last 10 years when they themselves were in power you couldn’t write it .

They are trying to doing something to get themselves out  of the **** they  themselves got us into in the first place and that’s ok that’s normally called incompetence ?

And the brexit dividend after brexit    rubbish it was just clap trap just lies lies lies to the British people before the referendum a hoax by the Brexiteers and now it is all there for all to see brexit is coming home roost be prepared.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/budget-watchdog-announces-cost-brexit-21676458

Back on the brexiteers were lied to roundabout! find something new please

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Hey Chesters, looks like this new Chancellor has read your protests about Red Diesel, now there is a change that should have come in a long time ago!

pssst, whisper, whisper, I will still be able to buy it.

Your lordship should get free anyway 100,000 acres of prime IOW goldfields should be rewarded. Stop it for everyone else why should they get taxpayers money for choosing their profession if they worked in asda they wouldn't get it!

Being a heriditory lord you have no choice but provide employment to the peons pounding rock into dust with toffee hammers  to extract the minerals and should be rewarded sir!

PS send fields to me to detect on i cant afford to visit in person ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 3/12/2020 at 8:31 AM, chesters1 said:

Back on the brexiteers were lied to roundabout! find something new please

Chester’s but that’s exactly it the lies told before the referendum by the Brexiteer politicians well it’s  coming home to roost to haunt them and they will be held fully accountable and  they think they will get away with it  they are grossly mistaken

We will NOT Have this big pot of extra cash by coming out of the EU it was a lie repeatedly told to the British peopletov sway there vote prior to the referendum .

And today boris Johnson is coming under Hugh criticism of his handling of the coronavirus to little to late  a leader of Britain a  pathetic  one at that .

And trump the mans a nutcase less then week ago he said the coronavirus was a hoax now it’s mayhem  in the US another man with his head in the clouds .

And today all whitefish boats who fish out of Peterhead are on there way into port fish prices have collapsed boats will be tied  up and from next Wednesday merchants are stopping taking shellfish and trump. said  on US tv coronavirus isn’t financial lunatic it’s massively financial to everybody in one way or another especially those who really on tourism.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

But your not giving the thought to how many BELIEVED them ,people especially the old know mp's will say ANYTHING to get their point across .

So give a thought to this if 650 mp's said fairies existed would you believe them? Some will thats why half the world thinks some 'god' runs the place ,no facts ,no evidence! someone above with power them told them it was so!

Give a bit of common sense to people not all of them (perhaps a great number of them) dont read headlines and except them as fact ,obviously some do you post them every time you post something but i think in anyone older than 15 will look a bit closer ,soon as they see the words 'might' ,'may', 'could' ,'suggested', 'possible' ,' possibly' ,'implied' etc etc its not fact its opinion even worse is the suggestion a "source" revealed something ,no name its just opinion !

Fools believe opinion and theres plenty on both side of the brexit fence

PS look at what Turkey are asking in exchange for stopping immigrants ?

Edited by chesters1

COD

If you are saying COIVD-19 is a problem I 100% agree.  What I can't fathom is how BREXIT could be remotely responsible for a new virus?  One topic at a time my good man. COIVD-19 is a "novel" virus having been first identified November 2019. It's not the fault of any political decisions that no one is eating the whitefish catch.  LOOK around - nations of the world are shut down.

Phone

12 hours ago, Phone said:

COD

If you are saying COIVD-19 is a problem I 100% agree.  What I can't fathom is how BREXIT could be remotely responsible for a new virus?  One topic at a time my good man. COIVD-19 is a "novel" virus having been first identified November 2019. It's not the fault of any political decisions that no one is eating the whitefish catch.  LOOK around - nations of the world are shut down.

Phone

Phone brexit coronavirus ? ?

Now the actions of our gear PM on coronavirus comes under question but it’s actually Dominic Cummings speaking out of boris Johnson’s mouth reminds me of lord Charles  the dummy ..

And this virus could be a get of jail free card for brexit no EU to blame no JC to blame yes it’s now the coronavirus !!! 

And of course your great leader Donald Duck who only a few days ago said coronavirus was a hoax ? Any thoughts on that ? And he left Britain out of his travel ban the mans nothing short of  a lunatic he maybe thinks it doesn’t rain here ,

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/coronavirus-uk-boris-johnson-chris-whitty-lockdown-travel-restrictions-a9400461.html

https://eand.co/why-britains-coronavirus-strategy-is-literally-one-of-the-most-insane-things-in-modern-history-45c755f1db2d

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg