Should we have left the EU?

John S

Rubbish ,you can form any contract outside of the WTO rules you like ,would you like me to post the outcomes of ignoring the WTO again ? It will still show they have no power other than suggesting one side or other complies

Most countries that deal with the EU trade outside WTO rules ,if they can do it so can we

There we go ,no action ,no sending in troops to remove the government ,no blockades just cheap words or no words at all

Dhttps://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/dispu_e/dispu_status_e.htm

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

42 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Rubbish ,you can form any contract outside of the WTO rules you like

Most countries that deal with the EU trade outside WTO rules ,if they can do it so can we

Whatever the hell that is meant to mean. Again more entitlement and hubris. I CANNOT wait for no deal and WTO. Cannot effing wait.

But hey, it's OK we'll make a frigging fortune trading with Africa and the old colonies who want bugger all to do with us.

You should be on your way oop North to howk tatties. Cannot have all those Johnny Furriners stealing our jobs.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

We could do with that £350m a week for the NHS now. Instead we have a nonagenarian war veteran doing sponsored walks round his garden

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Why do you think we need to pay a middle man (as the EU is) is to trade? Pre 1995 we have been doing it for 4000 years at least .

If we are forced to by this useless government(s) then surely buying from the UK to avoid it is good? ,if we are forced to except a huge import tax on say beef if our beef farmers get of their arses they could stick on 10% and put those thousands of unused hectares into production and let people decide if they want to eat it and avoid the crazy tax,if they dont they go broke no-one forced them to be a cattle producer ,myself i would import cheaper stuff to encourage food mountains it drives prices down then brits could eat shite asparaguss not that i am sure why anyone would pay unless its cheaper than imported stuff? I doubt it is ! So i expect it goes abroad whilst remaining expensive here!

Myself i cannot see why everything isnt 0% tarriff why do we need to inflate prices no-one gains from it ,ditch the WTO along with the EU and let us make deals that serve us not some shady middle man

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why do you think we need to pay a middle man (as the EU is) is to trade? Pre 1995 we have been doing it for 4000 years at least .

If we are forced to by this useless government(s) then surely buying from the UK to avoid it is good? ,if we are forced to except a huge import tax on say beef if our beef farmers get of their arses they could stick on 10% and put those thousands of unused hectares into production and let people decide if they want to eat it and avoid the crazy tax,if they dont they go broke no-one forced them to be a cattle producer ,myself i would import cheaper stuff to encourage food mountains it drives prices down then brits could eat shite asparaguss not that i am sure why anyone would pay unless its cheaper than imported stuff? I doubt it is ! So i expect it goes abroad whilst remaining expensive here!

You are off yuour effing head. The southern Cod.

4 minutes ago, corydoras said:

You are off yuour effing head. The southern Cod.

So what are you saying we didnt join WTO until 1995?

We didnt trade 4000 years ago (at least!)

We need shady middle men taking a cut of everything we dor

Or we cant trade without shady middle men taking a cut?

Why are you happy to allow gangsters run britain its bad enough we are mismanaged by our own

Edited by chesters1

Stop with the straw men and drivel.

It may have escaped your notice but those of us outside your county are not living 4,000 years ago, but you lot seem to be determined to put us there.

We did so well 4000 years ago we had a visit from the greeks a couple of thousand years later

Relax cory you can still spout french drivel it wont be rationed and you can carry on cavilling to your hearts content ,i dont mind i dont eat asparagus even the french stuff

Its your truly that are living the past we left at the end of january the die is cast ,if you dont like it southampton is close to the mainland simply go there you think you are french go french who admits they come from scotland its half full of english with a poulation and gdp of part of london

As for straw man just what part of i dont give a crap what you think dont you understand?

And as for your claim we are ****ed under WTO what part of "they are toothless" dont you understand?

I think you are the southern cod but at least he tries to prove what he says you just mouth off

I have also said and you can check the EU do not trade under WTO rules with a great number of countries ,if they can anyone can ,because you think different does not change the fact

Edited by chesters1