Coronavirus

Elton

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Yes just what can you say utterly shocking ??

Fury at ‘do not resuscitate’ notices given to Covid patients with learning disabilities

Vulnerable people have encountered ‘shocking discrimination’ during pandemic, says Mencap charity

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/13/new-do-not-resuscitate-orders-imposed-on-covid-19-patients-with-learning-difficulties?fbclid=IwAR0ky2PHYdZ0kJ6BXCBQVaLQzCA8vHXAY8dQkvrwVUZJ_IAc_v53jwsOTH8

With more patients than high dependency beds, how would you have prioritised access to services if you were managing the hospital?

Would you unplug people from life support to make room for fitter, younger people or would you mark some groups of patients DNR?

Who gets unplugged and who gets marked DNR?

Perhaps you just let the young mother with a family die when she needs ITU care, because there's no room at the inn.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I think clods trying to insinuate its some tory policy to start up eugenics again lol

Note the date this isnt recent news! Isnt it strange how "fury" comes into it ,everything cod posts is somehow a calamity even a one % fall in interest rates lol

Look at the last bit ,it strickly says no ! If its being  done it must be those blameless (in cods eyes) NHS workers advising and doing it! As its on "individual basis" IE someone on the ward making the decision

"Along with partners we have been clear that it is unacceptable for advance care plans, with or without Do Not Attempt Resuscitation (DNAR) form completion, to be applied to groups of people of any description. These decisions must continue to be made on an individual basis according to need. Through this review we will look to identify and share best practice in this complex area, as well as identifying where decisions may not have been patient-centred and ensuring mistakes are not repeated."

https://www.cqc.org.uk/news/stories/cqc-review-use-dnacpr-during-pandemic

I am surprised cod posted it ,the tory hate ratio is very low ,pretty much the governments sole imput was providing money to pay the wage of whover makes a decision on the ward so i expect somehow some way boris himself insisted on that person being employed ! Tory hate seems the only reason he posts anything on here !Good luck with that angle lol

Strange how these "gutter" journalists suddenly are very truthful when clod wants them to back up his latest rant! His words i quote :

"Guardian gutter journalism ken they all have there day so the mail and the express sun tell the truth all the time they do speak the truth occasionally its telling the difference that counts and thats where the public get all there knowledge from on Brexit dont they, you do know Diane abbot , Corbyn all voted against the Iraq war looks like there judgement was correct where most got it wrong that included Boris Johnson"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I think clods trying to insinuate its some tory policy to start up eugenics again lol

Note the date this isnt recent news! Isnt it strange how "fury" comes into it ,everything cod posts is somehow a calamity even a one % fall in interest rates lol

Look at the last bit ,it strickly says no ! If its being  done it must be those blameless (in cods eyes) NHS workers advising and doing it! As its on "individual basis" IE someone on the ward making the decision

"Along with partners we have been clear that it is unacceptable for advance care plans, with or without Do Not Attempt Resuscitation (DNAR) form completion, to be applied to groups of people of any description. These decisions must continue to be made on an individual basis according to need. Through this review we will look to identify and share best practice in this complex area, as well as identifying where decisions may not have been patient-centred and ensuring mistakes are not repeated."

https://www.cqc.org.uk/news/stories/cqc-review-use-dnacpr-during-pandemic

I am surprised cod posted it ,the tory hate ratio is very low ,pretty much the governments sole imput was providing money to pay the wage of whover makes a decision on the ward so i expect somehow some way boris himself insisted on that person being employed ! Tory hate seems the only reason he posts anything on here !Good luck with that angle lol

I think he just likes to stand on the sidelines and sneer, with little or no thought for the people who will have to live with the decisions that they are being forced to make.

His actions are the lowest of the low.

Perhaps he'd like to sit in a room with a friend of mine who is a consultant anaesthetist at a local hospital and tell her how she should be doing her job. I've not seen her since this began, but she'll be right at the tip of the spear.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Clod would fundamentally oppose DNR orders, they are usually used when the risk of a patient suffering life changing brain damage is apparent. 

Just because Clod is happy to live without a fully functioning brain doesn’t mean everyone is.

As you correctly said Chesters it is a decision made by Drs or Consultants on that ward treating that patient, NOTHING to do with ANY Politician.

In my opinion taking such a broad cheap shot at NHS staff at this moment in time is pathetic beyond words whether or not he has read the article in full.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

WHAT ! You have to read the article aswell ! Blimey i dont bother with that nonsense  it could change my mind! Its more fun just to say anything to contradict clods post real or imagined true or false etc .

Lifes to short to read other peoples opinion !mines never wrong as i insist on every post i make

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Only read the bit I could see in Ken’s post, that was enough.

Only need to read the part that says “You have chosen to ignore...” to know that some diatribe of pathetic nonsense has been spouted.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I dont read any of them especially cods ones as he has said on hundreds of occasions they are lies ,i think cod posts them because he wants to feel needed ,sort of post by proxy lol

He feels unloved so needs to get a reaction ,any reaction hes really desperate !

He probably sits for hours looking for anything he thinks can be blamed on the tories then posts it sitting hand down trousers for a response ,i dont mind replying even i was 5 once ,but i grew out of it a few months later ,unfortunately in cods case.....dont go to a intensive care ward cod you probably will have boris terminating you ,you know that nasty old tory .....beeeeeeep

Edited by chesters1

28 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I dont read any of them especially cods ones as he has said on hundreds of occasions they are lies ,i think cod posts them because he wants to feel needed ,sort of post by proxy lol

He feels unloved so needs to get a reaction ,any reaction hes really desperate !

He probably sits for hours looking for anything he thinks can be blamed on the tories then posts it sitting hand down trousers for a response ,i dont mind replying even i was 5 once ,but i grew out of it a few months later ,unfortunately in cods case.....dont go to a intensive care ward cod you probably will have boris terminating you ,you know that nasty old tory .....beeeeeeep

Just a quick reminder who is charge in this pandemic , the worst death rate in Europe and close to the top in the world . Isle of Man how they  doing ?? You have heard of the isle of man haven’t you , You scream about us being an island stopping  foreigns coming in ??doesn’t it now apply in this pandemic did you somehow forget about them don’t they exist now !!! how strange how we suddenly forget we have let in over 33 million , sage back in September warned  the government that another pandemic was  coming but what did they do nothing  and he we are over 100,000 have lost the lives .As it is I actually couldn’t give a flying **** what you think , this government is  incompetent wasted billions of tax payers money .Test and trace utter disaster .billions down the drain  Fraud with BBl on an unprecedented scale etc etc etc .they are bunch of thieving  crooks but  plenty of cash for their pals .How  they have handled  this pandemic is on  par with brexit a ****ing disaster .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And who do you think is in charge of a pandemic clod?

The tories only provide money ALL the decisions are made by the ministries ,the many procurement groups and down to individual hospital trusts ,why you are so hung up on tories amuses me do you think 300+ mps actually run the country? Perhaps you think they sit with remote controls changing traffic lights ,your loonacy gets worse every post you make .

All the government do is try and make laws (with or without the opposition) thats it ,nothing more zilch they sit at the top of a blundering huge badly run organisation to be sacked when the ministries (who really run the place) **** up ,thats it your tiny walnut sized brain gives them far more power than they really have

Your example of test and trace failed worldwide including germany 

Fraud is inherrant with money do you want me once more to start listing fraud under labour ,but ofcourse that wont interest you in your continual point scoring it only involves tories labour is immune in your blinkered life

Why dont you be a good little boy ,stop holding your tiny weiner and go and do something nice for a change ,try whining on that lovely whitby sea anglers website i am sure your son will let you

I just filled both recycling bins for collection ,so many cardboard boxes that contained food YOU said were not on the shelves and we COULDNT import ,your a sad case clod you really need help! It must be terrifying you are the only person to believe everything you read ,hopefully you have realised that bus wasnt on the moon in reality ,no ? Oh well !

Edited by chesters1

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

And who do you think is in charge of a pandemic clod?

The tories only provide money ALL the decisions are made by the ministries ,the many procurement groups and down to individual hospital trusts ,why you are so hung up on tories amuses me do you think 300+ mps actually run the country? Perhaps you think they sit with remote controls changing traffic lights ,your loonacy gets worse every post you make .

All the government do is try and make laws (with or without the opposition) thats it ,nothing more zilch they sit at the top of a blundering huge badly run organisation to be sacked when the ministries (who really run the place) **** up ,thats it your tiny walnut sized brain gives them far more power than they really have

Your example of test and trace failed worldwide including germany 

Fraud is inherrant with money do you want me once more to start listing fraud under labour ,but ofcourse that wont interest you in your continual point scoring it only involves tories labour is immune in your blinkered life

Why dont you be a good little boy ,stop holding your tiny weiner and go and do something nice for a change ,try whining on that lovely whitby sea anglers website i am sure your son will let you

Your full of **** who do sage brief the man in the moon are you stupid .

SAGE had warned the government about the dangers of people mixing over Christmas and schools reopening

Boris Johnson has faced claims that he ignored scientific advice in the run-up to imposing a third national lockdown in England

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-did-boris-johnson-ignore-his-scientific-advisers-in-the-run-up-to-lockdown-12179849

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg