Coronavirus

Elton

OH no not murdoc news ,you said he was the spawn of the devil ,remember or do you want me to provide your rant in quotes!

SAGE says lots of things as does WHO you have to make balances,where do you think the money comes from to buy ppe father christmas ? The more kids at home the less people in work putting taxes into the pot to pay for your red diesel 

The government is in the middle listening to people saying just help the elderly and let the rest roam and the other side isolate everyone .In your huge ego how would YOU handle it so we can destroy everything you say !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

OH no not murdoc news ,you said he was the spawn of the devil ,remember or do you want me to provide your rant in quotes!

Do you want another link its fact it’s everywhere your just in denile again !!!!! Let’s just stick to the facts .

Boris Johnson has faced claims that he ignored scientific advice in the run-up to imposing a third national lockdown in England

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No remember you have told us a hundred times all the newspapers and murdock are liers ,fit for toilet paper gutter press, biased ,! Do you need me to quote you again?

You really need to see someone clod ,let me help you ,i can pretend to be a samaritan if you want ,it must be terrible believing every thing ,gullible children should be careful next you will be saying a beast from the east will come and gobble me up next ,such afflictions need help

Can you remember saying anything nice about anyone? Well except corbyn !that nonsense disapeared quick as did corbyn ,where is he now? Must be like a death sentence if your nice to someone ,everyone else you say bad things about thrive ,what happened to trump? The speaker? Nice retirement pensions everything you say turns to ashes in your mouth ,feeling inadequate?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No remember you have told us a hundred times all the newspapers and murdock are liers ,fit for toilet paper gutter press, biased ,! Do you need me to quote you again?

You really need to see someone clod ,let me help you ,i can pretend to be a samaritan if you want ,it must be terrible believing every thing ,gullible children should be careful next you will be saying a beast from the east will come and gobble me up next ,such afflictions need help

PM 'ignored SAGE warning that only strictest quarantine would stop new variants
https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/sage-warning-quarantine-hotel-delay-february/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,round and round he goes ,hoping one day

A someone believes  what you say

B someone gives a crap what you say

C something will change if you say it

D Boris reads it and acts on it.

Poor poor cod pointless posting links everyone knows its lies ,you keep telling us that everytime someone posts one that shows yours is crap ,strangely even from the exact same paper you called factual 3 seconds earlier

You still havent told us how you would irradicate covid if you were in charge ,hurry cant wait to ridicule it

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

Just a quick reminder who is charge in this pandemic , the worst death rate in Europe and close to the top in the world . Isle of Man how they  doing ?? You have heard of the isle of man haven’t you , You scream about us being an island stopping  foreigns coming in ??doesn’t it now apply in this pandemic did you somehow forget about them don’t they exist now !!! how strange how we suddenly forget we have let in over 33 million , sage back in September warned  the government that another pandemic was  coming but what did they do nothing  and he we are over 100,000 have lost the lives .As it is I actually couldn’t give a flying **** what you think , this government is  incompetent wasted billions of tax payers money .Test and trace utter disaster .billions down the drain  Fraud with BBl on an unprecedented scale etc etc etc .they are bunch of thieving  crooks but  plenty of cash for their pals .How  they have handled  this pandemic is on  par with brexit a ****ing disaster .

FFS, how many times do you need to be told that the UK has 1,720 deaths per million of population.

Slovenia has 1,788 deaths per million of population.

Belgium has 1,862 deaths per million of population.

San Marino has 2,119 deaths per million of population.

Gibraltar has 2,494 deaths per million of population.

What part of this basic math are you incapable of understanding?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

21 minutes ago, Ken L said:

ALL OF IT!

HAHA, FECKING HA.

The Isle of Man has a population of what Clod?

You really are a stupid idiot troll, If I was to agree to meet you in a dark alleyway as Chesters quoted you would probably go to the wrong dark alleyway. (Probably better for you anyway).

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

FFS, how many times do you need to be told that the UK has 1,720 deaths per million of population.

Slovenia has 1,788 deaths per million of population.

Belgium has 1,862 deaths per million of population.

San Marino has 2,119 deaths per million of population.

Gibraltar has 2,494 deaths per million of population.

So the U.K. has done well in the world with coronavirus is this some sort of fairly tale event in your head ???. the U.K is an island remember surrounded by a sea  .But we chose to keep letting them in and as an island we have done well it’s ****s  .And if you didn’t realise Belgium is a very small populated country rammed in like sardines we are an island we could have contained it far better .but chose not to .How  has Taiwan done Ken have you got there figures by any chance  ??? How does Taiwan compare to the U.K. New Zealand another island ???

Watch the doctor on Boris Johnson  sickened at what  he said these are frontline workers .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

ALL OF IT!

HAHA, FECKING HA.

The Isle of Man has a population of what Clod?

You really are a stupid idiot troll, If I was to agree to meet you in a dark alleyway as Chesters quoted you would probably go to the wrong dark alleyway. (Probably better for you anyway).

So **** for brains pc plod Isle of Man 85,317 population so per 1000 population how’s the Isle of Man faired to the U.K. don’t take to long to think about it .Next you will telling me you have been catching kippers ?

I know all about you  pc plod ???? Dark alleys what about dark alleys and !!!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod so desperate to win ,its most probably ***** like you strolling about insisting your right and everyone else is wrong spreading it. Its not bad rules its bad chappies with a chip on their shoulder spreading it because they think they know better!

Interesting a NZ woman just out of a 2 week quarantine  tested negative on release but positive later ,its back in NZ after it was declared free of covid.Her partner and daughter also test positive after working with clothing? From airlines! Aukland now in 3 day (why 3 if 14 isnt long enough?) Lockdown

France c82,000 deaths

Germany c66,000 deaths

Italy c94,000 deaths

Edited by chesters1