Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Going by past experience.........you so copied and pasted that! No way would one of your posts make such sense. :g: :thumbs: :D

Talking crap any better 👍 😁 there is a lot of cutting and pasting on here and made up stories .👍😁

Yes we all know plenty of very well educated people excellent at grammar ,5  A levels , Master of Arts ,a degree in ?  but thick as **** I meet then on a regular basis can’t even put bait on a **** hook properly after a dozen attempts .And those  who tend to patronise others tend to be king of all trades and master of non .

As for Starmer Johnson couldn’t lace his boots if ever we had a fraud as PM Johnson fits the bill perfectly.

As the doctor said with the NHS 

LIONS  LED BY DONKEYS 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Poor poor cod i thought it amusing but did notice it made more sense than some of your posts.!

refreshing it didnt have a link under it for a change

I wonder what corby is up to ? Counting his wealth i expect !those wealthy blokes are a larf arent they ,perhaps hes in the garden pruning his trees? Perhaps hes spreading his compost? Perhaps someone is spreading on his behalf?

Perhaps hes designing a new glasto costume and sending it to his tailor as we speak? Something with tassels or shiny so he can fit in with the youths ,fun time for all backbenchers dont get much to do

Perhaps hes got a hebrew dictionary and is circling naughty words so much fun you can have ,fun time for all

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod i thought it amusing but did notice it made more sense than some of your posts.!

refreshing it didnt have a link under it for a change

I wonder what corby is up to ? Counting his wealth i expect !those wealthy blokes are a larf arent they ,perhaps hes in the garden pruning his trees? Perhaps hes spreading his compost? Perhaps someone is spreading on his behalf?

Perhaps hes designing a new glasto costume and sending it to his tailor as we speak? Something with tassels or shiny so he can fit in with the youths ,fun time for all backbenchers dont get much to do

Perhaps hes got a hebrew dictionary and is circling naughty words so much fun you can have ,fun time for all

So you like the bit about LIONS LED BY DONKEYS not a truer word said .


http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Never commented on either animal,in the labour camp the sheep has been put to pasture whether starmer is the spring lamb or just dressed like it is unknown when your in opposition words are cheap!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

 

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, big_cod said:

Talking crap any better 👍 😁 there is a lot of cutting and pasting on here and made up stories .👍😁

Yes we all know plenty of very well educated people excellent at grammar ,5  A levels , Master of Arts ,a degree in ?  but thick as **** I meet then on a regular basis can’t even put bait on a **** hook properly after a dozen attempts .And those  who tend to patronise others tend to be king of all trades and master of non .

As for Starmer Johnson couldn’t lace his boots if ever we had a fraud as PM Johnson fits the bill perfectly.

As the doctor said with the NHS 

LIONS  LED BY DONKEYS 

My comment was meant in jest, it was in no way meant to be malicious Paul. If it came across as such then I apologise. 


 

 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, *Ant* said:

My comment was meant in jest, it was in no way meant to be malicious Paul. If it came across as such then I apologise. 

I wasn’t  having a pop at you anth 👍😁.

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...