Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

Why encourage scammers and crooks by voting for them ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

11 hours ago, Blackbird said:

You don't even vote..have you ever voted or was the thought of forming a x against a candidate just too challenging?

To think I, my father, mother grandfather and millions more actually defended the likes of you to have a vote in a democracy that you take for granted in a most selfish manner, that is unique even in the weird world of forums like this that offer a home for the most flakey of individuals.

Get a room you two, I am sure Cod can give you all the entertainment you crave.😍

Democracy you say with fake news lies and joe public deceived day in day out . Well  it’s a sort form of democracy isn’t it but just when it suits ??? you control the  media you control the people .But most believe everything  they hear and read without checking out the facts , I won’t ask what rag you read but I can guess .

But you want a little entertainment enjoy ,

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Entertain me more

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

YAWN!!!

Are you lot still going on with your stupid rants about things that everyone around you have voted for and which didn’t pan out the way you wanted ?

Don’t you have a life besides constantly bitching about losing to the majority? If not I think you definitely should try to get a life before it’s too late 🙄

Oh I forgot; you don’t vote do you; you just winge when things don’t go the way you wanted 🤨🙂

I didn’t vote for brexit, but at least I’m man enough to accept the outcome of the vote, and now I get on with my life quite happily; I think it’s called growing up; as opposed to constantly throwing your toys out of your prams. 🙂

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

2 hours ago, BoldBear said:

YAWN!!!

Are you lot still going on with your stupid rants about things that everyone around you have voted for and which didn’t pan out the way you wanted ?

Don’t you have a life besides constantly bitching about losing to the majority? If not I think you definitely should try to get a life before it’s too late 🙄

Oh I forgot; you don’t vote do you; you just winge when things don’t go the way you wanted 🤨🙂

I didn’t vote for brexit, but at least I’m man enough to accept the outcome of the vote, and now I get on with my life quite happily; I think it’s called growing up; as opposed to constantly throwing your toys out of your prams. 🙂

Funny isn’t it, I frequent another fishing forum where two members continually rant on about Brexit, they’re killing the forum, they just can’t get it into their thick heads how boring it is for everyone else. when asked if they voted in the last general elections no was the answer.🤔

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BoldBear said:

YAWN!!!

Rants you say just what exactly are you doing , as for the facts not the bulkshit like promised before the Referendum. Now having a life I have a fantastic one now  do you !!!! You seem to forget  brexit destroyed peoples lives and businesses obviously not yours .So if you aren’t bothered about the affects of Brexit then shut the  hook up and don’t comment on the subject.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Rants you say you mean facts not the bulkshit like promised before the Referendum. Now having a life I have a fantastic one now  do you !!!! You seem to forget  brexit destroyed peoples lives and businesses obviously not yours .So if you aren’t bothered about the affects of Brexit then shut the  hook up .

The biggest economies in Western Europe, are:

• Germany (about $4.3 trillion),
  • France (about $3.2 trillion),
  • United Kingdom (about $3.1 trillion),
  • Italy (about $2.1 trillion),
  • Spain (about $1.5 trillion),
  • Netherlands (about $1.0 trillion).

Of those countries:

Both the UK and the Netherlands managed a most recent GDP Annual Growth Rate of 6.5%.

Italy had a most recent GDP Annual Growth Rate of 6.2%.

Spain had a most recent GDP Annual Growth Rate of 5.5%.

France had a most recent GDP Annual Growth Rate of 5.4%.

Germany had a most recent GDP Annual Growth Rate of 1.8%.

Te Euro Area as a whole had a most recent GDP Annual Growth Rate of 4.6%.

Given that post Brexit Britain seems to be doing very well from a business perspective (certainly better than our competitors), how exactly do you figure that "brexit destroyed peoples lives and businesses"?

• Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Destroyed clods holidays and fags more like but what has this to do with brexit? clod made boris the headline of his personal childish rant thread .

The clod "brexit" personal childish rant thread seems to have disapeared 🙄

The lunatic states he has “a fantastic live”…….spent behind a keyboard trolling his rants 24/7. I shudder to think just how further bitter and twisted he could become if his life was anything but fantastic.

Brexit can’t be that bad then. 😂

• Haha 2