Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

7 hours ago, Blackbird said:

best suited administration

You mean shiny suited spivs, surely

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I wouldnt worry about a 2p rise in 6 months of a dozen eggs (not quite your 50%) i would be more worried  about the price of cooking them 😟

2p rise :bigemo_harabe_net-163:seriously you keep dreaming the last 3 weeks jumped significantly but you would know 😳?????? It’s prices rocking right across the board 

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I didnt look at headlines i simply looked at old bills ,2p in 6 months chum if YOUR paying more as i said before your supplier has spotted you are a gullible idiot and slapped on 50% knowing you will believe anything in writing 😂🤣

I can see it now ,sorry mate your sausages have gone up 200% because theres a war in nigeria ,check in the press if you dont believe me 🤣 You must be the talk of the town 😂

Your petrols next as seen in this alarming news headline  that must be true because its in the media

You need to keep off that cheap **** aswell

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, Blackbird said:

No, but you make well the point I was making about snide comments. 

You and Huge keep tugging that forelock. Us Scots are not so servile.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

I didnt look at headlines i simply looked at old bills ,2p in 6 months chum if YOUR paying more as i said before your supplier has spotted you are a gullible idiot and slapped on 50% knowing you will believe anything in writing 😂🤣

I can see it now ,sorry mate your sausages have gone up 200% because theres a war in nigeria ,check in the press if you dont believe me 🤣 You must be the talk of the town 😂

Your petrols next as seen in this alarming news headline  that must be true because its in the media

You need to keep off that cheap **** aswell

I have just looked at a couple of old ASDA receipts. Back in October and November 6 large free range eggs cost £1.09 the are now £1.25. When I was at school 1.09 < 1.25.

The delivery I took in November costs almost £3.00 more now. I wish I had your level of income where I could sneer at the rising cost of living. It must be nice to be flush.

Perhaps you should buy more eggs ,mine were from amazon based morrisons i can go cheaper ofcourse thus saving even more but the eggs will be multi sized in the basics range .

Its easy to save on food you simply dont buy the expensive range or change shops ,no idea what lidl eggs cost but undoubtedly cheaper than waitrose (why do people shop there?)

Back again i had to replace the usb c socket on this tab but you never mentioned how much your order was back in november ,prices rise yearly on most food ,the excuse is made earlier in the year so the gullible are prepared for increases but rarely the excuse made comes to fruition so the rise nothing more than profiteering .If you include the VAST decreases in non food prices over the decades your still in pocket by a great deal!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, corydoras said:

You and Huge keep tugging that forelock. Us Scots are not so servile.

I believe most folk will recognise this Govt is getting on with it, however it is noticed that every oppurtunith the Scottish element within the Commons or employed as correspondents to be unbiased just like to disrupt and engage in petty bitching.  It hardly demonstrates unity in what is the United Kingdom of which Scotland is still part of. 

Southampton was good to me when I was starting on my career path, and wife and I often wish we had stayed, you enjoy mild weather, boast a Premier League football club, coastal town with wonderful countryside at hand. But you worry about the price of eggs😁

Never been able to hard boil the second eggs down, even boiling for ten minutes they still come out runny 😢

Just started off a loaf with my 99p cheaper canadian flour

Dont be taken in by prices especially on amazon ,i have noticed you find something cheap and buy it and immediately the price rises (to catch those who use the "buy again" button ) a couple of days later the price will drop back down again ,works in supermarkets aswell  the price will rise to stupid highs then a month later drop back down so do your research and buy when its low and use when its high!

Just came across this headline i mentioned earlier ,has anyone come across this in reality ?theres nothing in morrisons or sainsbury and it appears not in Huge's iceland graphic either ,perhaps some excuse to raise prices 50% to cover a roll of stickers🙄 Clod will stump up mostly to let him whine the prices have gone up 🤥

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/eggs-and-poultry/free-range-egg-producers-in-dire-situation-as-new-bird-flu-labelling-rules-come-in/665767.article

Edited by chesters1