Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

Brexit you know it all makes sense ?? 

More Increased prices in shops 😳😩 Help !!!!!!!!

Food prices in here in the U.K. let me think for a minute?????  have they rocked here in the U.K. if 10-20 % increase in last 12 months  isn’t bad your doing  really fine .!!!

And  there were no laws  broken in number 10 with party gate 😂 The vast majority of the public have already made judgement and it’s not  in Boris Johnson’s  favour .

Government plans to waive border checks on goods from the EU – including food and livestock – will put the country at risk of importing devastating infectious diseases such as African swine fever and compound serious damage to UK trade caused by Brexit.

The double warning has been issued by the British Veterinary Association (BVA) as ministers consider yet another postponement of post-Brexit inspections because of fears that checks will slow supply chains, add to bureaucracy and increase prices in shops at a time when UK consumers are already facing a cost of living crisis. 

Dam and I voted brexit ?? 😩 Dear Marg , can you help me  ????? Reply sorry no hope for you you’ve made your bed now it’s time to lie  in it 😩

Think for a whole minute? You'll do yourself a mischief...

Nothing to do with Brexit and France is the only outlier - although they're already more expensive than Brexit Britain and French inflation does seem to have jumped since February, which will be bad news for Macron at the upcoming election.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The already much-delayed rules, including a requirement for veterinary certificates and potential spot checks after arrival, were due to be phased in from 1 July.

Tough new rules on imports were initially hailed by Brexiters as examples of how leaving the EU would allow the UK to “take back control” of its borders.

But now, amid growing evidence that Brexit is harming trade, senior figures in government, led by the minister for “Brexit opportunities”, Jacob Rees-Mogg, have changed tack and decided that less control rather than more is needed over imports in order to speed the flow of goods and reduce costs.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

Think for a whole minute? You'll do yourself a mischief...

Nothing to do with Brexit and France is the only outlier - although they're already more expensive than Brexit Britain and French inflation does seem to have jumped since February, which will be bad news for Macron at the upcoming election.

I think your figures on food are not 100% correct and are to the end of January , it was actually over 5% and has since increased .

Take one item pasta up 56% rice up over 100% the list is endless .

. So food products have been rising  by 10 or even 20p a go not penny’s ,in the submarkets obviously  ken  you don’t go shopping with the wife .

At work my chefs buy bacon eggs ,beef chicken etc etc by the load and have seen costs rocket in recent months . And that’s at trade prices  so the consumer is paying  far far more at the supermarkets .

And with the highest taxes in approx 70 years not a bad combination eh Ken .The conservative fate is already sealed Johnson has seen to that .

The Tories are making a big mistake by protecting Boris Johnson over partygate

Voters still feel anger and contempt over the lockdown parties and may never forgive the Conservatives

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/conservatives/2022/04/the-tories-are-making-a-big-mistake-by-protecting-boris-johnson-over-partygate

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

I think your figures on food are not 100% correct and are to the end of January , it was actually over 5% and has since increased .

Take one item pasta up 56% rice up over 100% the list is endless .

. So food products have been rising  by 10 or even 20p a go not penny’s ,in the submarkets obviously  ken  you don’t go shopping with the wife .

At work my chefs buy bacon eggs ,beef chicken etc etc by the load and have seen costs rocket in recent months . And that’s at trade prices  so the consumer is paying  far far more at the supermarkets .

And with the highest taxes in approx 70 years not a bad combination eh Ken .The conservative fate is already sealed Johnson has seen to that .

The Tories are making a big mistake by protecting Boris Johnson over partygate

Voters still feel anger and contempt over the lockdown parties and may never forgive the Conservatives

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/conservatives/2022/04/the-tories-are-making-a-big-mistake-by-protecting-boris-johnson-over-partygate

It clearly states that the reference used for UK inflation is from February 2022.

As for your claim that pasta is up by 56% and rice is up by over 100%, you're completely off the mark. 

The price of a 5kg bag of basmati rice from Asda has gone up from £5.35 12 months ago to £5.50 now. That's a long way short of a 100% rise...

I can't precisely recall last year's pasta prices, but it looks to have gone up by 8 - 10%.

Significant price hikes are projected for pasta, because there was a poor wheat harvest in Canada last year due to drought and this year's Ukraine crop is not going to happen - you will note that these are factors that have nothing to do with Brexit.

You'll have to be a bit more specific with your tax claim because it smells like bulls1t to me.

Top rates of income tax in the 1950s and 60s were around 90%, which was a step-down from the 99.25% of the war years, so feel free to clarify.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I only saw one bit, it says “take one item up 56% rice up over 100% the list is endless”.

Jebus bloody H Christ, Clod, I remember you have grandchildren, if you have one over the age of five can you ask them to help you with your posts?

Reports from Ukraine of women being raped then “slaughtered like lambs”, young men bound and shot in the back of the head and Macron saying he will consider boycotting Russian energy because he doesn’t want Corydorkarse to examine his bedsheets and get all excited. And muppets like you condemn the U.K. government.

Clod can’t even bother himself from his busy Brexit filled life to post any comment whatsoever on posts about the sad passing of friends and members on here, sad feck up of a life.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I’ve written a song for Clod, it’s not really applied to any music, people can apply it as they wish.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

He cannot read it! please send it to the sunday sport to put it in a headline so he thinks its news 🤭 as for grandchildren i think they write his posts until they are 5 and then even they can see its nonsense and refuse so not to get bullied at school.

As for prices i can see him in my mind desperately searching for high prices in Marks and sparks to use as a bit of proof when reality shows Marks is expensive anyway compared to most retailers ,as the food buyer in our house i did admit prices had risen a few % (and immediatly those words were twisted or ignored) but many had dropped some by 30% as i mentioned in corned beef (£3.49 to £2.50) as for pasta we rarely eat it but have a few kilos stockpiled (it lasts forever) incase of lean times .My advice is if its (anything realy )to expensive dont buy it and its price will drop or it will rot in a warehouse and thats bad for business so it will be sold cheaper to get rid of it .If he uses Nectar prices are cheaper anyway but the app probably wont work on his motarola flip phone (the latest on the market opp norf!) Compared to last year most are cheaper so where his 'facts' come from are not seen even down here in the expensive sarf east!

Strange the price of canadian wheat has hardly risen (i will buy another sack just in case) the prices have only gone up a quid or so since last year but then they usualy do anyway year on year brexit cant be blamed for that canada wasnt in the EU the last time i looked but i can visualise the EU using their buying power to persuade countries to come down hard on the uk as a trade condition its the petty childish thing they do! The EU and clod are well suited he should go live there and live in his little heaven now hes flogged his little boat .Spain will welcome him i am sure he can go live in an english ghetto and buy the Sun and use that as his evidence  in his rants .

Whats clod going to rant on about next ,hes already changed tack as he does when actual proof shows his post is crap ,not seen nissan or the red bus for a while but wait isnt this thread about boris why isnt he using his thread he started about brexit ? Perhaps we should ignore him i showed him the ticket url to Coventry earlier 

Update just checked my canadian flour order from 21st may 2021 it was £11.95 its on sale today at £11.00 so its cheaper ,poor poor clod!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

15 hours ago, Ken L said:

It clearly states that the reference used for UK inflation is from February 2022.

As for your claim that pasta is up by 56% and rice is up by over 100%, you're completely off the mark. 

The price of a 5kg bag of basmati rice from Asda has gone up from £5.35 12 months ago to £5.50 now. That's a long way short of a 100% rise...

I can't precisely recall last year's pasta prices, but it looks to have gone up by 8 - 10%.

Significant price hikes are projected for pasta, because there was a poor wheat harvest in Canada last year due to drought and this year's Ukraine crop is not going to happen - you will note that these are factors that have nothing to do with Brexit.

You'll have to be a bit more specific with your tax claim because it smells like bulls1t to me.

Top rates of income tax in the 1950s and 60s were around 90%, which was a step-down from the 99.25% of the war years, so feel free to clarify.

Just announced today a call for a 40p increase in a dozen eggs , now you tell me Ken  the percentage rise on a dozen eggs .you can have the pleasure.

Consumers could see egg shortages within “a matter of weeks” unless retailers raise prices to cover rapidly increasing production costs, poultry industry leaders have warned.

The British Egg Industry Council (BEIC) said customers were likely to see shortages without urgent action, while the British Free Range Egg Producers Association (BFREPA) said shoppers needed to be paying 40p extra per dozen eggs to avert a catastrophe in the sector

Taxes Ken just pretend they have been cut if that helps .😂
So what did the article say  4 % ??????

And this is across the board some items have rocked in price , buts it’s still  over double to what your article said .

As of February 2022, the consumer price index score for food and non-alcoholic beverages in the United Kingdom was 108.9, indicating that food and drink prices have risen by 8.9 percentwhen compared with 2015.
Characteristic Consumer price index
Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

He cannot read it! please send it to the sunday sport to put it in a headline so he thinks its news 🤭 as for grandchildren i think they write his posts until they are 5 and then even they can see its nonsense and refuse so not to get bullied at school.

As for prices i can see him in my mind desperately searching for high prices in Marks and sparks to use as a bit of proof when reality shows Marks is expensive anyway compared to most retailers ,as the food buyer in our house i did admit prices had risen a few % (and immediatly those words were twisted or ignored) but many had dropped some by 30% as i mentioned in corned beef (£3.49 to £2.50) as for pasta we rarely eat it but have a few kilos stockpiled (it lasts forever) incase of lean times .My advice is if its (anything realy )to expensive dont buy it and its price will drop or it will rot in a warehouse and thats bad for business so it will be sold cheaper to get rid of it .If he uses Nectar prices are cheaper anyway but the app probably wont work on his motarola flip phone (the latest on the market opp norf!) Compared to last year most are cheaper so where his 'facts' come from are not seen even down here in the expensive sarf east!

Strange the price of canadian wheat has hardly risen (i will buy another sack just in case) the prices have only gone up a quid or so since last year but then they usualy do anyway year on year brexit cant be blamed for that canada wasnt in the EU the last time i looked but i can visualise the EU using their buying power to persuade countries to come down hard on the uk as a trade condition its the petty childish thing they do! The EU and clod are well suited he should go live there and live in his little heaven now hes flogged his little boat .Spain will welcome him i am sure he can go live in an english ghetto and buy the Sun and use that as his evidence  in his rants .

Whats clod going to rant on about next ,hes already changed tack as he does when actual proof shows his post is crap ,not seen nissan or the red bus for a while but wait isnt this thread about boris why isnt he using his thread he started about brexit ? Perhaps we should ignore him i showed him the ticket url to Coventry earlier 

Update just checked my canadian flour order from 21st may 2021 it was £11.95 its on sale today at £11.00 so its cheaper ,poor poor clod!

Now I bet you got plenty of pings yesterday with your Steele toecap boots on ’😁😂
A message for your brexit pals chestnuts what a disappointment you are just go 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I wouldn’t worry about it really in 2 years time they’re toast :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Watch the lady’s  lips they tell a story 😁👍 The cost of everything and the value of nothing hey it’s the same on here 👍 THE LOT OF YOU JUST GO !!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

11 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I’ve written a song for Clod, it’s not really applied to any music, people can apply it as they wish.

Dribble, Dribble, Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble, Dribble Dribble Dribble.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: Your SPhuging  all over again, It’s  all the gear and no idea mystic stig 😂 being staring  in your crystal ball again . I’ve met some proper idiots over the years but you top the bill , dribble that’s all you ever do !!!!!!  

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg