Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

17 hours ago, Blackbird said:

The brexiteers don't bang in because its job done, and dusted. The wets are moaning because instead of wanting a strong and vibrant economy, country, they want disharmony and chaos that is the Corbyn ideology that useless Starmer has inherited. Which is why so called Partygate is so precious to them because they are clueless in challenging the Govt on policy. 

The main thrust should be becoming independent of oil, which this war has highlighted as imperative. There are so many more issues like pollution, warming, our rivers, food production, not to mention the threat of nuclear war....but hey you keep banging your little drum...at least Boris for all his faults has a sense of what needs to be done. 

Please for all that is Holy, give it a rest, and just wind  yer neck in, we get it, we really do.

Boris has the sense of what needs to be done . Now where exactly do we start here , A bridge across the Irish Sea maybe ??? Since he has become PM our trade is crashing off the scale , our dept is at record levels , people are facing the worst living crisis in modern times  all in his Premiership .He is a compulsive liar and the only people  who want a a compulsive liar in charge of them must be on the same level as him . He is destroying the Conservative party single handed as we speak and unless they grow some balls and ditch him they will all fall on there own swords .He surrounded himself with people who were loyal to him but not with  talents. A shower of incompetence on his front bench with no obvious successor but anybody is better then him and the Tory’s know it deep down .

His get brexit done slogan is history and people’s are now well aware they have been had by a compulsive liar..The  opinion polls tells you exactly that , the game is over for Boris Johnson and if his own MPS don’t ditch him sooner rather later the public will do it for them .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Boris will be fine ,lets think what reward could he get hmmm

T blair was made middle east peace envoy after killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis  perhaps Boris will be made world trade envoy? It's only up in the world of politics 🤭

Brexit is doing well it's annoying the EU ! anything is worth that

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 4/21/2022 at 6:46 PM, Ken L said:

So which is it?

A few posts ago, you said that "thatcher took it off the infants the kids who really need it" and now you claim that "Thatcher – by then Prime Minister – was horrified when Health Secretary Ken Clarke proposed finally ending free milk for nursery schoolchildren as well".

School milk was horrible. It was unrefrigerated, so in the summer, it was warm, borderline rancid and had the cream separated from the milk. It literally made me gag. but emotions aside, let's take a look at the actual history:

Mrs Thatcher, the then education minister, was asked to find savings of £9m, some £90m in today's money. In 1971, free milk for primary school children cost £14m a year - twice as much as was being spent on school books.

Her biographer, John Campbell, said she took the view it was more important to spend money on buildings and books. She thought things like free school meals and milk were for social services and nothing to do with education.

As she explained in 1971: "Many, many mothers can provide their children with milk or give them a certain amount to take to school, say 10p a week to buy their milk. What they cannot do is to see that their children are taught in the proper buildings.

"Many children are but many are sent to school in very bad conditions - I think it is our first job to get those right."

So she was an education minister, who focussed on delivering the best education possible. What a novel idea!

We had refrigeration in our school and the milk for most part was Jersey milk with cream on the top like custard. How I loathe modern day homogenised milk.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

10 hours ago, corydoras said:

We had refrigeration in our school and the milk for most part was Jersey milk with cream on the top like custard. How I loathe modern day homogenised milk.

Yep' Cory, always had to be up, washed & dressed first to get the cream on your cornflakes!!

I once left a message for our milkman - "Please put this plastic lid over the milk bottles, as The Tits are out before the Lads"

• Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

3 hours ago, Martin56 said:

Yep' Cory, always had to be up, washed & dressed first to get the cream on your cornflakes!!

I once left a message for our milkman - "Please put this plastic lid over the milk bottles, as The Tits are out before the Lads"

I did not need to. I was brought up on a wee farm with a heard of Jersey milkers. I used to love the way that the cream stuck to your cornflakes.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

19 hours ago, Martin56 said:

I had to get up before I went to bed and we never had milk, we put empty milk bottles out at night when it was raining and got it off the doorstep in the morning and pretended the rain water was milk. 😂

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Luxury! We used to dream of owning a bottle ......,.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 4/24/2022 at 7:38 AM, chesters1 said:

Boris will be fine ,lets think what reward could he get hmmm

T blair was made middle east peace envoy after killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis  perhaps Boris will be made world trade envoy? It's only up in the world of politics 🤭

Brexit is doing well it's annoying the EU ! anything is worth that

Brexit is doing well :bigemo_harabe_net-163: you said it all , 😂

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, *Ant* said:

What even is milk????

Its water with cow in it ! (Other milks available)

Edited by chesters1