Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

Priti patel? Shes doing her best for clod by looking the other way and getting them delived by the RNLI if they dont comply by living on 50p an hour and live in a shed with 50 others off they go to rwanda lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

18 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Priti patel? Shes doing her best for clod by looking the other way and getting them delived by the RNLI if they dont comply by living on 50p an hour and live in a shed with 50 others off they go to rwanda lol

As with everything else that this government of WEF puppets does, Patel's scheme will fail - because it's designed to fail.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

JOB VACANCIES WHITBY.

An opportunity has arisen to work for a bigoted fishing boat skipper in the picturesque village of Whitby where people who dress drab adorned by drab makeup and weirdo hairstyles enjoy a weekend pretending to be immortal or undead. Minimum wage only, better still below NMW foreign agency workers on three month contracts. No brexiters, Tories, LibDems, Southerner’s, Scallop boat crew, “coffee colours” Indians, Ex Hong Kong resident’s escaping from oppressive regimes unable to open up take aways, apply by phone or just pop over to Whitby and ask for the bloke nobody local wants to work for, no slip on shoes, laces only, no soap on a rope allowed in communal showers. Applicants should be prepared to be paid in fish as this is acceptable to avoid Income Tax and VAT.”  Must also enjoy eating or sucking on testicles.

• Haha 3

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

This thread is getting boring, about time to shut it down I feel

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Clod will just start a new one to whine on its what he does ,never seen anything positive hes written in all the time hes been here .

No thats wrong he started a gushing thread on corbyn ,sort of love letter! wheres corbyn now even HE hid from his attention! 😂

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

The best comment I heard was “Kier Starmer has done almost as well as Ed Milliband did”! 😂😂😂

Kier Starmer is so boring he is exempt from scandal, such a self righteous smug bloke I have ever witnessed, and yet the picture of him swigging a beer from the bottle would have endeared him to many, if only he wasn't such a hypocrite. 

This hand wringing so called law breaking idiocy has gone full circle, like Angela's legs, better off closing and move on to the next childish spat. 

We face the biggest threat to our shores since Hitler, and all we can do is ponce around with this carp, get real Cod, Starmer and co we really are becoming a spineless easy touch, no wonder Putin feels he can do what he wants. 

Of course the only administration that is fit for purpose in these times is the present incumbents, not perfect but the only one that had any idea.

2 hours ago, Blackbird said:

Kier Starmer is so boring he is exempt from scandal, such a self righteous smug bloke I have ever witnessed, and yet the picture of him swigging a beer from the bottle would have endeared him to many, if only he wasn't such a hypocrite. 

This hand wringing so called law breaking idiocy has gone full circle, like Angela's legs, better off closing and move on to the next childish spat. 

We face the biggest threat to our shores since Hitler, and all we can do is ponce around with this carp, get real Cod, Starmer and co we really are becoming a spineless easy touch, no wonder Putin feels he can do what he wants. 

Of course the only administration that is fit for purpose in these times is the present incumbents, not perfect but the only one that had any idea.

Serous how many parties in number 10, bring your own booze emails **** ups in number . And of course let’s not forget the night before Price Phillips funeral a **** up in number 10 . They are trash the  lot of them and people  in London told them so .

And if starmer is guilty he should face the consequences .But Johnson who made the rules and is guilty on multiple accounts is a shameless lump of trash .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

11 hours ago, wotnobivvy said:

This thread is getting boring, about time to shut it down I feel

I’ve been rebuked in the past for correcting other’s errors matey but I cannot let that one slide, this thread isn’t “getting” boring, it started off boring and moved through tiresome some time ago. 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

13 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

JOB VACANCIES WHITBY.

An opportunity has arisen to work for a bigoted fishing boat skipper in the picturesque village of Whitby where people who dress drab adorned by drab makeup and weirdo hairstyles enjoy a weekend pretending to be immortal or undead. Minimum wage only, better still below NMW foreign agency workers on three month contracts. No brexiters, Tories, LibDems, Southerner’s, Scallop boat crew, “coffee colours” Indians, Ex Hong Kong resident’s escaping from oppressive regimes unable to open up take aways, apply by phone or just pop over to Whitby and ask for the bloke nobody local wants to work for, no slip on shoes, laces only, no soap on a rope allowed in communal showers. Applicants should be prepared to be paid in fish as this is acceptable to avoid Income Tax and VAT.”  Must also enjoy eating or sucking on testicles.

It’s Mr  tit Sceptic  Meg 😂 you mean Whitby the number one tourist resort that Whitby. Then there is the  Isle of Shite with its dumb residents well some dumb residents get the gist .

Do you know how remainderers are ****  themselves laughing at idiots like you who voted to blow there own out , oh forgot  you have no brain 😂

You really are one dumb loser and you’re beloved brexsick oh dear have a look at our trade forecast as a recession looms with your very own inflicted Brexsick  price rises right across the board it’s coming for you .:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Brexsick Britain nowhere to hide !!!! Inflation over 10% enjoy 😂

Why is it saying Britain will be bottoms of the pile ?????????? Let me think for less than a second we have Brexsick and they haven’t !!!!!!!! Got it now 😂 Every leading  economist said this would happen but the liars said different .

image.png.e6f5d5f59f7a4dda73df718dafbde0a5.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

24 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It’s Mr  tit Sceptic  Meg 😂 you mean Whitby the number one tourist resort that Whitby. Then there is the  Isle of Shite with its dumb residents well some dumb residents get the gist .

Do you know how remainderers are ****  themselves laughing at idiots like you who voted to blow there own out , oh forgot  you have no brain 😂

You really are one dumb loser and you’re beloved brexsick oh dear have a look at our trade forecast as a recession looms with your very own inflicted Brexsick  price rises right across the board it’s coming for you .:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Brexsick Britain nowhere to hide !!!! Inflation over 10% enjoy 😂

Why is it saying Britain will be bottoms of the pile ?????????? Let me think for less than a second we have Brexsick and they haven’t !!!!!!!!

image.png.e6f5d5f59f7a4dda73df718dafbde0a5.png

More proof that you don't actually bother to read the stuff you post.

That graphic shows projected economic growth for Brexit Britain in 2022 to amounts to 3.7%.

It anticipates that 2022 growth in France will be 2.9% and growth in Germany will be 2.1% - significantly worse than Britain.

We don't need to argue in favour of Brexit. You are doing it for us.

Your graphic also demonstrates why I don't put much store by projections. It says that the US will see 3.7% growth in 2022, when actual measured figures for the US economy showed a contraction in the first quarter of 2022, and revised assessments are now suggesting that that will continue, resulting in a recession.

BTW, what exactly are "remainderers"? Sounds like "leftovers".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.