Snow patrol

n4lly

a bit more last night but not enough to make a difference

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No snow here on the north east coast of England,it just rained all night :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The snow here is frozen (temp has just reached 0C), and the skies are largely cloudless, bright and sunny.

The cat went out and stepped on the snow.

No longer the fluffy stuff of yesterday, it was taken aback as the ice-crust gave way and his paws went through.

Still he gingerly advanced, walking like a saturday night drunk, until he quickly learned that it's better to walk in the frozen footsteps of yesterday.

The kitten refused to go out, and watched from the safety of the open kitchen door, now sunning himself on the ledge inside the front window.

(I guess that they are both smart in their own way!)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Took me boy to school today, a total of 6 turned up out of 55, within an hour and a half they closed it again as there was not enough support. Funny that when most of the mums drive these huge 4x4's are they that usless in the snow.

I ment' the vehicles, not the mums. ;)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Took me boy to school today, a total of 6 turned up out of 55, within an hour and a half they closed it again as there was not enough support. Funny that when most of the mums drive these huge 4x4's are they that usless in the snow.

I ment' the vehicles, not the mums. ;)

I don't think your doing the 4x4 justice :lol: Lady four doors up asked Gareth how to put her 4x4 into four wheel drive, to my knowledge she has been driving it for a couple of years :rolleyes:

Had a splodge of snow here over night and it has been very heavy at times this morning, has stopped here now but I am unable to see the hills on the other side of the valley which does not bode well.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Most of our snow has gone and the sun is shining. Luckily, it's not icy and Peggy has been able to walk down to the village shop.

We normally get hit very badly in East Kent when the weather comes from the Continent. We really have been lucky this time.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Western lakes, some snow on very high ground, at our level it went as quickly as it came. We had a 'dusting' yesterday morning and by sundown it was gone. There was alot of slippin and slidin' on the ungritted roads yesterday morning, I manged the short journey I needed to make, I have 4x4, but not the 'big' type, just my standard Subaru Impressa.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

heavy snow falling here again ,the path i cleared and salted an hour ago is now white again

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't think your doing the 4x4 justice :lol: Lady four doors up asked Gareth how to put her 4x4 into four wheel drive, to my knowledge she has been driving it for a couple of years :rolleyes:

Had a splodge of snow here over night and it has been very heavy at times this morning, has stopped here now but I am unable to see the hills on the other side of the valley which does not bode well.

The problem with 4x4 is that even in 4wd if the wheel on on side spins the wheel on the opposite side will just stop, just like a normal car. What you reall want in snow is a 4x4 with 3 diff locks, one on each axle and one at the transfer box. I don't think many (any?) come with this as standard. I used to have them on my defender.The transfer box diff lock is standard, air lockers b and f third party. With that set up and snow chains I could get up some very snowy mountain passes in the Alps when we used to go skiing.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote