So can you kill a burglar in your house

Snatcher

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in my area everything has to be bolted down - how sad is that!

Just pity the poor ass who tries to take my gear - he may live if he catches me ****--. If he catches me sober I will rip his head off and sh-- downn his neck!I kid you not cos have "downed" a few evil ones over the years!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Will try again! Monged!!!

If I caught a burglar on my premesis I would kill him automatically. I may be 54 yers old but I did get to purple belt in Wadaru katate and still weight train every other day. I am very strong and fit for my age. Actually thinking about it now would just break his hands and a few face bones! I do pity any potential housebreaker honestly.

ps and as Chester advised may even microwave there hands and dance on there face.

Do you think this is over the top??

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• 4 weeks later...

Thread resurrection again...........

Whilst out today we had two unsavoury visitors asking all sorts of questions about the Farm, like "does anybody work here at weekends?"

Have put a notice at the top of my lane leading to my farm............

"Trespassers will be shot.......... Survivors will be prosecuted for trespass"

Anybody want to contribute to my defence fund?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Alan Stubbs

quote:

What I'd have done apart from call the police, I just don't know. Not sure I'd have the courage to intervene unless physically threatened - it just isn't in my nature.

If you were married to a woman like mine, you would have a heart like steel or be a corpse :)

I would have dragged the burglars into our bedroom and let them spend half an hour with her, they would bleed to death....

.... from their ears. :)

Funny thing is, this was a point I raised with the Chief Constable. What a nice man! he said that as I was registered disabled, I could use my crutch and then proceeded to show me the best way of using it!! When I said that if I hit the intruder in that way, it could kill him. His answer was a shrug of the shoulders and words to the effect that the intruder shouldn't have picked on a disabled household.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• 4 months later...

It all seems a bit strong old boy killing a burgler in your abode.

Why not making him a cup of tea and show him the error of his ways.

If hes on hard times lend him a score and kindly ask him to pay you back when he is sorted out with a job.

im sure he will go away and be a better person for it rather than you having his blood on your hands.

Tony Martins mistake was bragging in the pub about what he would do, before he did it. That makes an argument for premeditation, a bit like some of the posts on here which could conceivably be used in a prosecution.

Reasonable force is what a reasonable or normal person would find reasonable in the circumstances and could include killing an intruder in self defence.

Whether chasing him down the road and battering him to death with a baseball bat after he has left the premises is reasonable is open to debate.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/