NHS TO BE NO MORE

big_cod

there are lots of nurses who care and are what i would call old school... a lot of us are out in The Community ...we escaped many years ago from hospitals.... its over thirty years since i worked in hospital!!!!

...black stockings ,starching and ironing your frilly cap at 6am.... the aprons were great and being proud to wear your silver buckle and belt when you qualified...

it went down hill when they changed to paper nurses caps.... i managed to hang on to my last frilly one for a few years then went to work with some mental health patients and it got snatched off my head and eaten by a patient.....it had had a lot of spray starch on it that morning.... oh well....

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, you could use that argument for the road fund licence. If that was the case the m25 would be a fourteen lane super highway and the blackwall crossing would have six tunnels.

Use it again with the amount of fines collected off the scroates (me included) who have been caught speeding with the excellent safty camera partneships system and we would have the best supermax prisons in the world.

:D

and what happend to the ni money because labour used this method to improve the nhs.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/_news...-buildings.html

off topic a bit, is maggies rebate being used to fund the second item within the link, just interested :D

Good Evening Sir Barry, :)

Funnily enough Barry I often thought you might be 'a scrote'. Nice of you to admit it though. :P

Regards

'The Brain' a.k.a 'H'. :D

Perhaps we could take turns at being Supreme But Largely Benevolent Dictator? :D
A lot of people would "disappear" on my watch.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Oh dear My norman tebbit of all people has got a peice in the daily mirror says these reforms are extremly dangerous a tory heavy weight coming out against these reforms , cameron is playing russion roulette with the NHS and he has failed 3 million people a month are treated by the NHS the local elections are coming soon the tories are 10 points behind in the polls labour 45% tory 35% he is crapping himself and so are tory councilors only hard core blue will stay the rest will disappear into thin air.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-23036253/

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh dear My norman tebbit of all people has got a peice in the daily mirror says these reforms are extremly dangerous a tory heavy weight coming out against these reforms , cameron is playing russion roulette with the NHS and he has failed 3 million people a month are treated by the NHS the local elections are coming soon the tories are 10 points behind in the polls labour 45% tory 35% he is crapping himself and so are tory councilors only hard core blue will stay the rest will disappear into thin air.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-23036253/

paul.

Well that must please you.

Let's keep the NHS as it is. Overfunded, overmanaged, disorganised and offering poor service to its patients. That sounds like a great idea :lol:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Dear oh dear, if only you read the content of your link, within it, it makes powerful argument to change what has gone on with regards to the last admin, here is just a snippit. Want more? The mirror reporting sence? Comment on the management trusts that are so far detached from the clinitions, what about the hospitals that have been built on the never never never never because our recourses have been gulped up into the black hole of administaration and managers 'r' us. :rolleyes:

quote:

I think NuLabour played fast and loose with the NHS, pouring money in but getting little back for it except hordes of “managers”, but fewer nurses beside beds.

That is no reason for my friends to follow Blair’s bad example. We need to listen and persuade, especially those who treat patients, that we have got it right, or to change it where we cannot.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Well that must please you.

Let's keep the NHS as it is. Overfunded, overmanaged, disorganised and offering poor service to its patients. That sounds like a great idea :lol:

So lets have it the tory way no money no care lets privatize the the lot its blatantly obvious the tory alterative is a sham quote a midwife for 35 years in the NHS chris wilde says cameron promished 3000 new midwives before election another tory lie to get votes not one more midwife has been brought into the NHS but you have to give it to cameron goes away on a trip then leaves his minister to hang out to dry in the commons remember davids in charge with the NHS he keeps telling us only when it suits things maybe need trimmings but not the way this shambolic lot are going about it they will pay at the ballot box in the local elections there fate is sealed.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So lets have it the tory way no money no care lets privatize the the lot its blatantly obvious the tory alterative is a sham quote a midwife for 35 years in the NHS chris wilde says cameron promished 3000 new midwives before election another tory lie to get votes not one more midwife has been brought into the NHS but you have to give it to cameron goes away on a trip then leaves his minister to hang out to dry in the commons remember davids in charge with the NHS he keeps telling us only when it suits things maybe need trimmings but not the way this shambolic lot are going about it they will pay at the ballot box in the local elections there fate is sealed.

paul.

To be honest Paul I couldn't care less who wins what at which election. The country is ruled by Civil Servants anyway so the whole idea of democracy is a sham.

What I am concerned about is the state of the NHS. It cannot continue as it is.

My 84 year old father in law is in hospital at the moment, with a broken hip. He had surgery one week ago today. Since then he has had some medical complications that have kept him pretty much in bed.

In one week he has not had a bed bath :angry:

(When I was a charge nurse any patient who could not get up to the bathroom had a bed bath every day. Basic Nursing Care)

In one week he has not had his pressure areas checked. :angry:

(Our patients had their pressure areas checked and treated every 4-6 hours)

In one week he has been to the toilet once. :angry:

(He has been on Morphine which has the side effect of causing severe constipation. Did anybody think to check? )

I had to telephone the ward from France to tell them that his leg was swollen because they hadn't noticed.

(He has been on anti-coagulant therapy for years so is more likely to bleed. His leg was swollen because he was bleeding. After I told them they did a blood test and found that he was seriously anaemic due to blood loss, to the point where he received two pints of blood by transfusion. Did anyone wonder if a patient on anti-coagulants might have a bleeding problem? Obviously not. Had he had any nursing care at all they would have noticed his swollen leg. Who knows, maybe someone might have wondered why <_< )

Now you may say that this is just down to that particular ward / hospital. Well having been on the receiving end of NHS care myself in the last few years I can tell you that it is pretty typical of the third world health care currently being delivered by the most costly health care system in the world. (By the way, the hospital in question has just had a 150 million pound upgrade and is not currently short of staff, in any dept.)

It doesn't need trimming it needs a drastic overhaul.

Now you can score points playing your party politics but in the meantime your precious NHS is going rapidly down the pan.

I don't care who fixes it, NuLab had plenty of time to try but failed miserably and left it much worse that when they took it over.

Whoever does something they need to do it soon.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

and you wonder why i am not so sure about my mrs having her knee replaced :(

and hopefully you can see why i hate MP's and with them fighting each other with party politics and not getting together and doing something for the bloody electors for a change

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson