THIS SCUM NEEDS CATCHING

deanbmw

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

let me stick a fu~king bottle down this teenie drunks gob and see how IT/THEY/ feel.

time to start booting these vermin off the streets with threat of being chased by a BIGGER and tougher dog which will turn the tables ,plus it would be fun watching the dog take em down(bite bite bite)sick balls:):):)

these kids are sick, thick little school drop outs.

prison is where they end up, dog or granny mugging they are destined for prison.

losers:(

let me at em

sg

"You judge the morality of a country by the way they treat their animals"

Ghandi

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

It just shows how low this country has got, I wish I could lay my hands on the bastards, and all the bloody do gooders that shield them. Its about time that law and order, and, well I just feel to sick to speak of this, I have two small dogs, and just can,t bring myselve, terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

Guest Brumagem Phil

LOL, someone posts up a vile story and you pair turn it into a do gooder bashing session.

The mentality of some people beggars belief!

"You judge the morality of a country by the way they treat their animals"

Ghandi

Ghandi would have just loved the Nazis.....and he must have had a very rose tinted view if India.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

the problem is IF they get caught it will be by the police who will arrest them, then this countries pussy CPS will decide not to prosecute and the cops will take the blame for it.

Now if they were caught by real people it would be a different matter.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

It beggars belief :( but what can you do when all these do-gooders live in our community. :angry:

Enlighten me Casey, what exactly is a do-gooder? And what's the opposite of a do-gooder?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote