killing our course fish [poles]

chalky632007

Zedhead

Your a student, define PC brigade for me please, I would be interested to know?

By the way I am one hundred percent behind you in teaching English as the first language in schools; the spelling, capitalisation and punctuation in your post clearly demonstrates we are not getting it right.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind the poles, I think we need to drum the 'message' home to everyone.

I've seen one angler quite blatantly kill a pike on the side of a reservoir for the pot (also caught on livebait against the rules).

It could only take 1 or two people doing this on a regular basis to really f**k up a water for everyone else.

Edited by Neil G

Neil

At least it was taken for the pot I have seen Pike killed and chucked in a ditch or down the bank before now.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

with regards to the pc brigade - dispair at our bigotted racist nation - what a load of crap!

I have worked with a polish geezer before and he made a reasonable effort to follow our customs, that should be a basic premise on the immegrants part - they wany a better life and more money but to do that they should want to become british.

Thats why there is all the racial tension and problems with the muslims, this is england and our heritage and customs should come 1st. Why have we got to write school names in 7 different langauges? its a sodding english school for christs sake. English should be the 1st language used, written and soken by everyone in the country. If you dont like it, go back to your shanty.

And the worst thing about it all is the absolute left of left rubbish that over flows out of some peoples mouths. Should I feel bad about our history and heritage with the slave trade etc, absolutely not. This nation is a joke full of idiots that have been decieved by the new labour - MULTI ethinc country regime, which has brought nothing but tension, dispair and hatred.

And with regards to eating fish - nick et al, yes we brits have dined on our fish stocks, but what right have foreigners got to our fish stocks? can i go to russia and kill sturgeon for caviar? - possibly but there would be consequences. We anglers should club together (punn intended) and make sure we protect our fish stocks. I pay a sodding rod license to catch fish, do they? oh but they dont know about our laws...exactly the problem!!!!!!!!!

The problem is that we don't know each other, we can only judge by what is posted. What you have posted here is some of the worst and nastiest bigoted garbage that I have had the misfortune to read on a public forum. "If you dont like it go back to your shanty" shows you up for what you are. Ill informed, illiterate, stupid and uncomprehending. :yucky:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

From a book written sometime in the late 1400's - I think that establishes it as something of a tradition in Britain :)

Here is a paper on the history of the carp in Britain, including some comment on the history of aquaculture in Britain and the effect the introduction of carp had on the consumption of other species.

I see naughty Chalky lit the blue touch paper on this one and sat back to watch the fireworks :D I saw a Pole at the Thames the other night, but all he was doing was holding up a telephone wire. However, I always check in the bushes for immmergrents just in case they try to pollute my fine British life with their filthy foreign-ness.

I note that the PC brigade are ruining the racist hatred with their facts, figures and balanced opinions. Damn them :lol:

Sorry, I can't take this topic seriously any more.

(Actually I did see some dirty foreigners when I was zander fishing in the fens last winter. There were about 6 of them, all lure fishing on the opposite bank. The sneaky, shifty devils 'politely' gave our swim a wide berth so they didn't cast over out lines and then, as if sticking two fingers up at the Queen, refused to catch anything. Naturally we were boldly singing our glorious national antham for the duration of this outrage, tears streaming down our British faces.)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Anderoo

Best post on the subject so far :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Tony

Zedhead

By the way I am one hundred percent behind you in teaching English as the first language in schools; the spelling, capitalisation and punctuation in your post clearly demonstrates we are not getting it right.

I was under the impression ignorance was bliss. I think Zedhead has proved ignorance is lonely, hateful and prejudiced.

Zedhead wat shud we do bout theez bladdy Polls? I rickun we mast barn em at the steak.

Rich

I see naughty Chalky lit the blue touch paper on this one and sat back to watch the fireworks :D I saw a Pole at the Thames the other night, but all he was doing was holding up a telephone wire. However, I always check in the bushes for immmergrents just in case they try to pollute my fine British life with their filthy foreign-ness.

I note that the PC brigade are ruining the racist hatred with their facts, figures and balanced opinions. Damn them :lol:

Sorry, I can't take this topic seriously any more.

(Actually I did see some dirty foreigners when I was zander fishing in the fens last winter. There were about 6 of them, all lure fishing on the opposite bank. The sneaky, shifty devils 'politely' gave our swim a wide berth so they didn't cast over out lines and then, as if sticking two fingers up at the Queen, refused to catch anything. Naturally we were boldly singing our glorious national antham for the duration of this outrage, tears streaming down our British faces.)

PMSL.....class post !

Zedhead

Zedhead

you’re a student, define PC brigade for me please, I would be interested to know?

By the way I am one hundred percent behind you in teaching English as the first language in schools; the spelling, capitalization and punctuation in your post clearly demonstrates we are not getting it right.

There you go Tony. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tony please take this post in the spirit it was sent i know you will. Richard

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.