Anderoo

Hunting, shooting and fishing  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actively:

• Just fish
    • Fish and shoot
    • Fish and hunt
    • Fish, shoot and hunt

no you would have to own two dogs and let them out ;) probably 3 ,the act says its ok up to two dogs is allowed

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem that if your woken up in the night by a fox in your chicken pen and you let your dog out to chase it off, you could be in hot water, but its OK to let your cat unnecessarily kill and torture what it likes.

Not true, Lutra.

Protecting your chickens in the manner you describe is perfectly legal. ;)

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

That makes a lot of sense, its OK to kill a fox with 1 dog but not 3.

In particular if you have a bloke on a horse wearing a red coat following. B)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Tigger, you continually demand that cat owners show responsibility. How about you, as someone who claims to have been involved in fieldsports for many years, show some of that same responsibility and stop advocating the shooting of pets with air rifles? Some of the statements you have made in this thread are not only irresponsible, they're illegal.

Stop bending the real issue Wordbender cats should be kept under control and not allowed to destroy our precious wildlife.

No stuff it Im ready for the real hardcore stuff at www.claypoles/easterneuropean.com....................

Im a bit worried that if I play for to long or to much I might get de sensitised and start chucking poor old Bat Cat (my ferral feline companion) up in the air.

:clap::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

That makes a lot of sense, its OK to kill a fox with 1 dog but not 3.

neverless thats the law as it is now and its also stated you dont have to kill the thing your dogs are chasing so the "sporting" element still exists but if its killed its still lawful.

most dogs even in pairs couldnt catch a fox anyway unless its cornered ,fox hounds wear them down long distance there relentless rather than fast :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

neverless thats the law as it is now and its also stated you dont have to kill the thing your dogs are chasing so the "sporting" element still exists but if its killed its still lawful.

most dogs even in pairs couldnt catch a fox anyway unless its cornered ,fox hounds wear them down long distance there relentless rather than fast :D

Sorry Chesters but all my lurchers would pick a fox up single handed and kill it within seconds. A decent dog will run rings round a fox.

Sorry Chesters but all my lurchers would pick a fox up single handed and kill it within seconds. A decent dog will run rings round a fox.

in a open ground race perhaps but once its in scrub its away ,seen some very fast lurchers come a cropper on wire fences when mr fox jumps over it :D

lurchers are sight dogs not really sniffer ones which track the fox in deep cover ,yes lurchers will kill foxes on open ground but if they were any good hunts would use them.seen lurchers kill many things and bring a horse down once

i was really thinking of house dogs rather than sporting/hunting dogs when i replied to the post

"It would seem that if your woken up in the night by a fox in your chicken pen and you let your dog out to chase it off" ,our old collie and yorkie wouldnt stand a chance :D our old bull terrier cross terrier could easily kill one but not fast enough to catch one although he could track it for miles.

we watched a fox walk the perimeter of our garden then jumping a 6ft fence (the only bit with a decent run up to it) ,even a lurcher couldnt jump a 6ft fence with the ease that fox did ,i even saw one climb a 8ft chain link fence to get in a garden :D i even saw one climb a tree run across a pitched roof and jump onto a bank in the garden even our old cross couldnt climb a tree but he could climb any fence to get to the local bitch in heat :D

Edited by chesters1