E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Its all over the country you couldnt make it up . ?

Whats all over the country ,show me but no links to newspapers though they are ofcourse according to you "bias ,liars,gutter press only fit for toilet paper"

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Now this is interesting brexit can be stopped at any time the lies this government are telling the people .but then again does it surprise me no Teresa May couldnt lie straight in bed.

You're forgetting that the majority of the populace voted to leave the EU. That same majority can also vote out any government that reneges on the referendum result.

Stop your incessant whinging, and prepare to leave.

• Like 3

Whats all over the country ,show me but no links to newspapers though they are ofcourse according to you "bias ,liars,gutter press only fit for toilet paper"

No links needed I personally know many many people who votes brexit who now have grave reservations about it now because they feel they made a hugh mistake so to put it all to bed lets have another referendum you leavers have nothing to worry about clean sweep you will be home and dry it will be a massive yes or will it nothing to fear have we .

Teresa may is lame duck now she will be thrown to dogs after brexit is implemented when jobs start to go .

Mrs May odds getting slashed by the bookies for her to go by Christmas do they know something we dont .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No links needed I personally know many many people who votes brexit who now have grave reservations about it now because they feel they made a hugh mistake so to put it all to bed lets have another referendum you leavers have nothing to worry about clean sweep you will be home and dry it will be a massive yes or will it nothing to fear have we .

Teresa may is lame duck now she will be thrown to dogs after brexit is implemented when jobs start to go .

Mrs May odds getting slashed by the bookies for her to go by Christmas do they know something we dont .

No need for another referendum there's already been one, its already been put to bed. the vote was to leave and leave we will.

No need for another referendum there's already been one, its already been put to bed. the vote was to leave and leave we will.

The bulkshit fed to the electorate before the brexit vote is now a distant memory lies lies and more lies Teresa dismay will fall its just a matter of time she is so weak then the game changes .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The bulkshit fed to the electorate before the brexit vote is now a distant memory lies lies and more lies Teresa dismay will fall its just a matter of time she is so weak then the game changes .

We had another vote, the General Election. Both the Tories, and Labour said they would take us out of the EU, but the LIberals said they would press for another referendum, to keep us in. If the majority really wanted to remain, why then didn't the Liberals do better than they did?

If the feeling is as strong as you make out, then they should have won a working majority in Parliament.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

We had another vote, the General Election. Both the Tories, and Labour said they would take us out of the EU, but the LIberals said they would press for another referendum, to keep us in. If the majority really wanted to remain, why then didn't the Liberals do better than they did?

If the feeling is as strong as you make out, then they should have won a working majority in Parliament.

John.

What do recon to the Grimsby scenario John just click on the picture at the top mad dont you think .

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/gobsmacking-hypocrisy-as-brexit-stronghold-town-seeks-exemption-for-itself-from-brexit/grimsby/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So you knowing a few people is something to believe as typical across the country!

May has always been a lame duck with brexit because she is a remainer

So long as its the couple of million EU workers who's jobs go who gives a crap ,it may get some of ours off their arses into work once the wages rise because cheap labour wont be readily available as it is in the system today

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

Sometimes you can't figure the electors out. This week we had an election to see if we wanted a new airport. Kansas City's current airport is rated 5th best in the nation. Opened in 1971. New airport will cost ONE BILLION plus. I thought no one in there right mind would vote for such tax burden.

WRONG - passed with a 75% majority.

Phone