E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Why do you insist on posting links to newspapers you say lie?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Facts as presented by Christopher Booker, he who assured us that asbestos as not been shown to be dangerous. He also argued in support of 'intelligent design', debunking the theory of evolution. He's a tired old hack ,(who incidentally, is a Eurosceptic), he should have retired years ago, but I doubt his ego would have let him.

Wow, you certainly pick your sources to get your 'facts' from Paul, the other day Polly Toynbee, and now Christopher Booker. It gets better with every post.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Polly Toynbee on ‘Daily Politics’ today, near enough quote when giving her opinion on moped crime, ‘boy racer Policemen killing innocent members of the public’ I bet clods ex dog handler buddy is really very happy with him quoting that bigoted self opinionated bitch. But there again she spouts the sort of clap that clod is happy to hear and even more quick it seems to post up with a quote.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Facts as presented by Christopher Booker, he who assured us that asbestos as not been shown to be dangerous. He also argued in support of 'intelligent design', debunking the theory of evolution.

He's a tired old hack ,(who incidentally, is a Eurosceptic), he should have retired years ago, but I doubt his ego would have let him.

Wow, you certainly pick your sources to get your 'facts' from Paul, the other day Polly Toynbee, and now Christopher Booker. It gets better with every post.

John.

Granted John the man at times does have some crazy views but so do many other journalists but hey look no further than £350 million claim money going to NHS it doesnt matter how you dress it up everybody knows it was a lie people didnt before the vote but they do now but are his figures actually wrong John can dospute them anybody who says we are all going to worse off with brexit allways gets shot down in flames brexit at any cost thats exactly how brexit now appears to be .

And what do you think about the price of fuel I took 1000 litres of fuel yesterday another price hike from last week we know crude is going up but we are paying more or less 10% more because of the weak pound record fuel price increases last month something new eh But I am just one of many businesses now getting shafted by the weak pound and the poor man who has to fill his car up to go work allready on tight budget get ready for big price hikes as haulage costs increase and so does the end product food is rocketing in price anyway if you havent noticed and you know whats coming next big hikes in gas and electricity prices as oil goes up yes brexit appears to be a raving success and the big day hasnt arrived riots in streets yes if may just come to that when people realise brexit really means wrexit

http://ourglobalfuture.com/reports/too-high-a-price-the-cost-of-brexit-what-the-public-thinks/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Granted John the man at times does have some crazy views but so do many other journalists but hey look no further than £350 million claim money going to NHS it doesnt matter how you dress it up everybody knows it was a lie people didnt before the vote but they do now but are his figures actually wrong John can dospute them anybody who says we are all going to worse off with brexit allways gets shot down in flames brexit at any cost thats exactly how brexit now appears to be .

And what do you think about the price of fuel I took 1000 litres of fuel yesterday another price hike from last week we know crude is going up but we are paying more or less 10% more because of the weak pound record fuel price increases last month something new eh But I am just one of many businesses now getting shafted by the weak pound and the poor man who has to fill his car up to go work allready on tight budget get ready for big price hikes as haulage costs increase and so does the end product food is rocketing in price anyway if you havent noticed and you know whats coming next big hikes in gas and electricity prices as oil goes up yes brexit appears to be a raving success and the big day hasnt arrived riots in streets yes if may just come to that when people realise brexit really means wrexit

http://ourglobalfuture.com/reports/too-high-a-price-the-cost-of-brexit-what-the-public-thinks/

There we go the £350 million bus lie again ,like a stuck record!

Lies on two counts ,the £350 million and the crazy idea it said it would all go to the NHS

Here it is show me where its says give £350 million to the NHS?

Fhttps://www.google.co.id/search?num=100&newwindow=1&source=hp&ei=Np0bW-qoAeKS6ASPn6-QDQ&q=350+million+bus&oq=350+million+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.0.0l5.2243.6016..6734...1....119.1114.6j5......0....1.......3..35i39.d5dvrpWxXdg%3D#imgrc=PNW3yyayj7gjFM:

You pay more for fuel because you want to ,all the time you stump up it goes up petrol is only a penny more than it was in 2015!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1, the 350M was a lie to begin with and although it didn't quite say it on the bus it was a very strong suggestions that was designed to make people think it and evidently it worked.

Truthful? possibly borderline.

Honest? definitely not.

Cod, blaming Brexit for the rise in fuel costs isn't a strong argument, especially as the UK is still in the EU, for the foreseeable future by all accounts. Fuel prices are rising and are higher than UK prices here in France and, regardless of what the R wing might wish, Frexit isn't even on the horizon.

Both sides are not short of mud to sling, let's face it.What needs to happen is an orderly withdrawal that will do the least amount of damage to the UK AND the EU. So why do either side relish the idea of damaging the opposite side, which would, in turn be damaging to both sides..

Talking of catastrophe, do you think Trump is walking into another one? Maybe the UK and the EU should stick together for a while against what is rapidly turning out to be the common enemy, or at least the common threat.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Well america has only been freinds when it suits them and the EU only friends when were putting money in the pot!

As for steel and ali trump is just doing the self preservation act both the above do to make it look like their looking after their own workers .

Myself i would buy as much steel and ali as i can while its cheap and build stuff with it using home grown workers i bet you creat more work than bolster a failed home based steel and aluminium smelting system.

Just think using cheap steel and ali trump could get a higher wall at far less the cost of making the material in america we could build one aswell on the coast

Whats trump going to do next reserect their car industry in detroit using america steel ! I can just see them based on 1950s cars 4 times the size so they use enough steel to prop up the steel workers

Hundreds of acres of rusting obselete cars but all with stickers " proud to be made with american steel" lol

Cannot fathom out trump and north korea ,are they afraid korea may actually use nukes against america if threatened (note america doesnt like other countries with them ,bullies rarely pick on others that fight back) or like it did with most of europe want to fill north korea with american missiles to threaten russia and china?

Perhaps if north korea is so backward they will buy 1950's cars built of american steel?

Edited by chesters1

As one who voted to leave the EU, I've been branded as gullible for believing the so called facts spouted by Boris and co.

Isn't it strange then, that the only people that I've heard say they believed what they thought was written on the side of a bus, were those who voted to remain? The only ones who mention the UK becoming some kind of Utopia flowing with milk and honey, are of course, the ones who voted remain.

The ones I've spoken to that realise that things are likely to get worse before they get better, are those who voted leave. They are also the ones that are prepared to take a hit now, so that the country can have a chance to build for the future.

Now tell me who is acting gullible, believing all the crap spouted by self interested parties from both sides.

As I've said before, most of this thread belongs in the 'Have a Laugh' section.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

John, it doesn't matter who believed it or not. The issue is intent. They wrote it on the side of the bust to mislead. What other reason could they have had?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/