barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

And I didn't agree with you then and I still don't

“None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.” Matthew Henry.

The UK is a full member of the WTO, independant of the EU. Any schedules, treaties or trade arrangements made by the EU whilst representing or including the UK are immediately transferable as if those arrangements were made solely by the UK.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Huge,

How did I miss your post? !!

The Bilderberg Group’s far-reaching influence likely already in control of the world’s resources and its money. The Bilderberg Group’s grand design is for “a One World Government. It first gathered in 1954 in Oosterbeek, Netherlands while George Soros was still wet behind the ears. You give George WAY too much credit. A small fish in the Bilderberg pond.(with a grouper like mouth)

Amschel Rothschild said: “Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.”

Phone

Soros doesn’t have to worry about Bilderberg, he has more money than most of them! That’s why I included both.

I see that ‘Boy’ George Osborne was again invited this year, understandable when he was an MP but you have to doubt his credentials as an editor. But then looking at the full list I see Amber Rudd, ex Home Secretary also attended so some indication of future motives.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Theresa May just said this of her meeting with Trump

"As two nations - we are safer, more prosperous and more creative when we work together"

Does that seem slightly ironic given the brexit situation, or is it just me.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Theresa May just said this of her meeting with Trump

"As two nations - we are safer, more prosperous and more creative when we work together"

Does that seem slightly ironic given the brexit situation, or is it just me.

Its a case of when it suits I see the govement broke the ministerial code today giving the press access to a copy of the brexit white paper 1 of 2 before giving it to the opposition the brexit circus continues. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Its a case of when it suits I see the govement broke the ministerial code today giving the press access to a copy of the brexit white paper 1 of 2 before giving it to the opposition the brexit circus continues.

Getting your 'facts' from the media again?

I have some magic beans here if you're thinking of selling your boat.

Hugh,

As a last though on the subject. It DOES require an invitation by a senior member to be present.

Cod,

I thought you had a Queen and Parliament for a government. I had No idea it was a theocracy.. Doesn't the Ministerial Code set out the standards of conduct expected of ministers and how they discharge their duties. I thought MP was "member of parliament". Is it "Minister of Parliament"?

Phone

Getting your 'facts' from the media again?

I have some magic beans here if you're thinking of selling your boat.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-politics-live-updates-theresa-may-brexit-labour-conservative-trump-visit-nato-tory-a8443421.html

And where exactly do you get your facts from !!!!

Keep off those magic mushrooms ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So to prove your point you give a link to the gutter press! Amazing.

We have been through this before have we not?

There are things called libraries, etc, etc, etc.

A good one is the library in the House of Commons, in it you will find all sorts of facts and figures, for instance the Ministerial Code, January 2018.

Section 8.12 deals with the publication of white papers, "8.12 Care should be taken to avoid infringing Parliamentary privilege when publicity is being arranged for White Papers and similar documents. A procedure is available whereby Confidential Final Revise proof copies can be made available. In some cases for instance, where commercially sensitive material is involved, no copies should be made available to the media before publication. See also paragraph 2.6 for clearance of the content of White Papers and similar documents."

Confidential release papers were given to media, they are not allowed to report on the contents, this was confirmed by both BBC and SKY this morning. The white paper was also available on line before the Minister stood up.

In any case there is confusion between the correct section above and section 8.16 which deals with documents releasing details from ONS.

"8.16 Ministers also need to have regard to the Pre- Release Access to Official Statistics Order, which places strict conditions on access to official statistics in their final form and significantly limits access ahead of publication. The Order requires Ministers to restrict pre-release access to a minimum number of persons and prohibits any statement or comment to the press ahead of release of the statistics."

To be honest, although you might not have picked it up yet, but brexit isn't a secret. Enough fact for you? Now go back to your gutter press to keep yourself occupied.

Cod says this link is biased and lies

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson