E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Swindon has got what they voted for there p45 and Brexit is what they voted for anger now runs through Swindon the trouble and heartache brexit is causing they wont be the last a lot more to come leavening the EU was never going to be that easy people were not told there jobs could be on line well here we are fury is erupting against brexit again if it was the will of people it certainly isnt now ask those in Swindon i wonder if Mr Farage will a have rally in Swindon with his new brexshit party they will strangle him the local conservative MP voted for brexit shouted for it I wonder where he is hiding now with egg plastered on his face his fate is doomed what people are now realising brexit doesnt pay the bills .

And just to recap what Mrs Thatcher said in the 80ss Honda in Swindon had championed its base to sell its cars through Europe funny old world .

Just to add a little balance to the above article in todays issue of 'The News of the Cod',

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47287386

Honda said the move was due to global changes in the car industry and the need to launch electric vehicles, and it had nothing to do with Brexit.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer,

And, I hate to hurt your feelings - but had nothing to do with England in general. Sometimes this thread gets overwhelmed with self importance.

BREXIT is just one of many important changes on the world stage, not the only one.

Phone

To finish my point "February 18, 2019

Junker: The EU “will no longer feel bound ... to buy more U.S. [soy beans] and liquid gas,” if the U.S. slaps tariffs on European cars."
Edited by Phone

Gozzer,

And, I hate to hurt your feelings - but had nothing to do with England in general. Sometimes this thread gets overwhelmed with self importance.

BREXIT is just one of many important changes on the world stage, not the only one.

Phone

Junker: The EU will no longer feel bound ... to buy more U.S. [soy beans] and liquid gas, if the U.S. slaps tariffs on European cars."

The good old uk once out of EU shackels will buy your **** ,more if its dunked in milton ,never fear mr bush when it comes to fair play we are suckers for it ,hey we will even probably give up trade with iran because america demands it lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Gozzer,

Phone

Junker: The EU “will no longer feel bound ... to buy more U.S. [soy beans] and liquid gas,” if the U.S. slaps tariffs on European cars."

I'm sorry Phone, but you've lost me with that one. :huh:

Isn't that what the article I posted is saying?

Contrary to what Mr Cod will have us believe, Honda have said that it's a combination of global things that has caused this situation, not Brexit.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer,

Just agreeing with you

Phone

Ah I see, you'll have to forgive me, I'm not my usual self. That bloody bug that laid me out last month, hadn't gone, it was just lying dormant until I thought I was well enough, and the weather was good enough, to go fishing. I've hardly left my bed for 4 days, and been moving around like a zombie. Feeling a bit better today though, and hoping to try and get on the bank before the weeks out, fingers crossed.

John.

Just to add a little balance to the above article in todays issue of 'The News of the Cod',

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47287386

John.

So this closure had nothing what so ever to do with Brexit ok then John if you want to believe that thats your choice there are many factors at work and to say brexit hadnt got any involvement with its hands all over Swindon is just rubbish they arent the last no deal IF it comes about nationalism doesnt pay bills and mortgages more to come its when the dust settles thats when its going to get really really interring . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So this closure had nothing what so ever to do with Brexit ok then John if you want to believe that thats your choice there are many factors at work and to say brexit hadnt got any involvement with its hands all over Swindon is just rubbish they arent the last no deal IF it comes about nationalism doesnt pay bills and mortgages more to come its when the dust settles thats when its going to get really really interring .

Those are not my words Paul, it's a quote from Honda.

Here's another one for you

Ian Howells, senior vice-president for Honda in Europe, told the BBC: "We're seeing unprecedented change in the industry on a global scale. We have to move very swiftly to electrification of our vehicles because of demand of our customers and legislation.

"This is not a Brexit-related issue for us, it's being made on the global-related changes I've spoken about.

"We've always seen Brexit as something we'll get through, but these changes globally are something we will have to respond to. We deeply regret the impact it will have on the Swindon community."

So you think they are lying?

John.

Edited by gozzer

Honda build cars in the UK because if they build them in Japan and sell them into the EU they get hit with a 10% tariff.

The EU and Japan have recently signed a trade agreement which will remove that tariff.

The writing was already on the wall, Brexit or not.

• Like 3

Honda build cars in the UK because if they build them in Japan and sell them into the EU they get hit with a 10% tariff.

The EU and Japan have recently signed a trade agreement which will remove that tariff.

The writing was already on the wall, Brexit or not.

Or it could be FAKE NEWS Steve :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”