E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

So what would you prefer food poisoning or milton poisoning ,i have heard of the first but not the second

PS chickens are not dairy products

The self protection of the EU will try and find any excuse to stop imports ,i have no problem eating american chicken if its cheap enough and satisfies UK food standards ,when you have been eating horse without knowing the rules are pretty slack anyway! I have no doubt your eating far worse with processed food that comes from anywhere but its source and even then they are not being watched 24/7

I have no problem eating America chicken as long as satisfies UK food standards hit the nail on the head we said .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Just quoting the EU directive

Was agreeing with you chap, just adding a bit of knowledge from sources other than EU experts who some would believe without question but argue that farmers who produce the product know nothing.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

With the EU, you can't always tell which measures are there to protect consumers and which are just protectionism for producers.

Or which of their policies are causing untold damage to some third world countries, but you don’t really have to go very far to see it in action, the EU support for favoured Countries at the expense of others, for instance the systematic destruction of the U.K. Dairy Industry is minor compared to the damage being caused to some non EU members.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

the EU introduced regulations laying down specific hygiene rules on the hygiene of foodstuffs. This prohibits the use of anything other than water to decontaminate meat and effectively bans US imports of poultry treated with antimicrobial rinses. However, the European Food Safety Authority has found no conclusive evidence that antimicrobial chemicals used in food processing contribute to antibiotic resistance.

How can they contribute to antibiotic resistance the meat is dead lol ,in our cases all the time bottles are steralised with chlorine based chemicals thats perfe tly safe aswell or it would be banned for our "safety" ,they cant have it both ways
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chlorinated chicken do we want it in a recent poll 82% said lowing food standards is wrong .

https://www.ippr.org/news-and-media/press-releases/public-willing-to-sacrifice-us-trade-deal-to-protect-food-safety

So Teresa Dismay announces a cash boost to areas that are going to affected especially those in the north who voted Brexit so here we have it the govement openly admit brexit has far reaching consequences on jobs etc they are disgrace utterly incredible 1.6 billion on offer but in reality the north will suffer much less funding after brexit anyway the cash will be peanuts with the affects on the economy with job losses i have now seen it all so it was turkeys voting for Christmas after all and these labour MPS who shout for brexit are rejoicing with a nice little cash bribe coming there way they must think its great that jobs will disappear because of Brexit they want stringing up dumber and dumber if they do except this bribe it will there undoing .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters1,

I am quite fond of Kraft processed cheeses. No concern for food poisoning eating plastic.

As for "chicken rinse" - US law incorporates any number of chemical processes - not just chlorine. The EU objection is not the "rinse" - it is that EU law means it can’t come at the expense of the birds’ basic welfare. There is a legal minimum amount of space, lighting and ventilation for EU poultry rearing houses.

The US doesn't meet the "chicken welfare act" BEFORE slaughtering them.

Phone

Chlorinated chicken do we want it in a recent poll 82% said lowing food standards is wrong .

https://www.ippr.org/news-and-media/press-releases/public-willing-to-sacrifice-us-trade-deal-to-protect-food-safety

The briefing is based on new public opinion research from the polling company Opinium. The online survey took place between the 19th and 22nd January 2018 and sampled a total of 2,004 UK adults.

You say that the referendum wasn't representative of the UK population, but this is?

Define "lowering food standards".

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You say that the referendum wasn't representative of the UK population, but this is?

John.

Would you except lowing food stands is the right thing to do after brexit John . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg