E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

As your such an expert on quotas perhaps you can expand for us the value of the cfp in relation to the u k fisheries? And expand on what the guy was on about within your link.

Your post re laughing your socks off is a start. don't go personal for a change give us a précis of the situation. Or is it smoke and mirror.

May has told all e u policies will be enshrined within u k law and that it will be down to the u k government to either choose or dump. self determination as opposed to buropratic failed management., what part of it can't this hastings guy not understand. Taking back control has nothing to do with quota, that will be for the u k government to decide, following brexit.

And I don't suppose for one minute the poll included the over tens, the producer organisations or even the slipper skippers.

I'm not the one making claims matey. You're the one that's assuming that Brexiit will mean the end to fishing quotas in general. You're the one making claims, your the one with the burden of proof.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

do let us know when junker and co decide to adopt this plan, e u crisis management, looks good to enable the euro dream to continue and trundle on into oblivion.

Will the buropratts expand on it next year to round up those left in france and Germany after their elections who hold onto the euro dream come what may (pun intended).

It makes not one iota of difference to me Barry. I have offspring that hold French ID cards. It might make a big difference to the likes of Paul and Sportsman.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I'd go for it if, those individuals who decide to take it up are the only ones who pay into the EU coffers for the 'privilege'.

They should also be required to pay duty on goods brought into this country from the EU.

It also has to be a one way thing, no uncontrolled entry into the UK through a 'back door' from the rest of the EU.

It should go without saying, that it wouldn't be used as a tax avoidance scheme for those who decide to work abroad part of the time.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I'd go for it if, those individuals who decide to take it up are the only ones who pay into the EU coffers for the 'privilege'.

They should also be required to pay duty on goods brought into this country from the EU.

It also has to be a one way thing, no uncontrolled entry into the UK through a 'back door' from the rest of the EU.

It should go without saying, that it wouldn't be used as a tax avoidance scheme for those who decide to work abroad part of the time.

John.

What does that mean? Edited by corydoras

Whaat does that mean?

It means "a one way thing", there would not be any 'free tickets' to allow the uncontrolled movement the other way, in reciprocation.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Still trying to get my head round what you mean.

I have an aquantance, not really a friend but a "ferry freind". Portsmouth born and bred. He runs his own company, they manufacture commercial lighting in Southsea. He is married to a French woman, has two kids and lives in Caen. His factory in Pompey employs 40-50 people. Every weekend he goes to visit his family in France, sometimes he is on the continent longer than that he might go and price jobs in Paris or Madrid. Are you suggesting that he can't go back and forth as he pleases? That one day as he's getting on the ferrry they whip his passport off him? I don't get your driflt John.http://www.challenger-lighting.com/

Edited by corydoras

I'm not the one making claims matey. You're the one that's assuming that Brexiit will mean the end to fishing quotas in general. You're the one making claims, your the one with the burden of proof.

Cobblers, that's the best swerve you can manage is it? I have not stated anything what so ever with regards to quotas disappearing due to brexit where did you dream that one up from. As ever, see if you can see your way clear to provide all with the positives for the u k if hypothetically the u k was to remain in the e u's political union. I just know you can't answer that one because there are no positives within the broken cfp.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Bring on brexit I made a mistake voting in silly me its have your cake and eat it now the bulls lugs can't wait cherry picking good old Teresa I new she wouldn't let me down true to her name the submarine pops up when it suits .?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

no no,

don't beat yourself up too much b c, you must have had good reason to vote to remain, helped along with camerons piece of A 4 where he claimed he has won substantial reformation of the e u. or osbourns intimation that every household was to loose 4 grand plus and an emergency budget directly following brexit. Yes they are powerful threats and warnings that us brexiteers should have considered for a millisecond or so more, sadly for the remainiacs we didn't

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry it might not be four grand yet but it's on its way the fall of the pound is seeing to that prices are rising fast and that is almost everything fuel .food you name it we are paying more we have low inflation low interest rates everything running smooth the torys we're doing a brilliant job with employment and we risk all with brexit em the grass is allways greener heard that somewhere before lets wait and see on a plus onion barges are going to become cheaper that was the deal Teresa insisted on ?

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg