E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

hummm bit confused with you b c, yesterday you quoted from the times, do you have their on line subscription? perhaps you can give us a link to yesterdays 100 million black hole spin? and today it's the independent, have you dropped the Robert Maxwell paper or is that one just for use in the kazie.

yes I voted to become poorer if you like, So perhaps you can point us in the direction of this newspaper 'report' to justify exactly how the u k is to become poorer. Have you seen last moths consumer spending? Is it the case of spend it while you can because there's no more money in the pot?

Really got a link to the political spend of the conservatives during their brexit campaign? Appears to be comical that this leak report condemns the little man by the auditors yet with the e u themselves the same auditors can't balance the books after 20 odd years, Is that why your loving it? what's going on, perhaps you can enlighten us.

Barry he is hardly "the little man". He is accused of fraudulently using EU money to illegally fund his UK general election campaign, but that's OK by you. If that's not moral bankruptcy then I don't know what is.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hello Sportsman, hope you are well, please take a few minutes to check the reliability of a source before you send a link, otherwise you fall into the same trap as others in quoting the information given by some party, wether it be media or otherwise in believing everything you read, and yes I know this applies to a lot of others but it represents the biggest threat to the continued detriment of the not so well off in this Country.

I know there is a question raised over UKIP, along with just about every Political Parties use of funding, I do not know if it is true, if it is I am sure that they will be held to account in a similar way as others are (or perhaps 'should be'!)

I find it strange, especially as it has occurred on multiple occasions, not just in politics but more recently with Cliff Richards, that the media sadly become the first investigators in an allegation rather than the accused being notified by that body tasked with bringing that person or body to account in a trial by peer or authority, and not a trial by media.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Any 'independent' organisation that mentions the BBC as a source and denies it uses government money in the same breath is obviously mistaken.

Just what 'fact' was mentioned ,the books havnt been signed off or they were "BUT" ?

When any organisation gets donations they are no longer independent especially with donations from other charities or trusts

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

hummm bit confused with you b c, yesterday you quoted from the times, do you have their on line subscription? perhaps you can give us a link to yesterdays 100 million black hole spin? and today it's the independent, have you dropped the Robert Maxwell paper or is that one just for use in the kazie.

yes I voted to become poorer if you like, So perhaps you can point us in the direction of this newspaper 'report' to justify exactly how the u k is to become poorer. Have you seen last moths consumer spending? Is it the case of spend it while you can because there's no more money in the pot?

Really got a link to the political spend of the conservatives during their brexit campaign? Appears to be comical that this leak report condemns the little man by the auditors yet with the e u themselves the same auditors can't balance the books after 20 odd years, Is that why your loving it? what's going on, perhaps you can enlighten us.

Poorer well Barry around 18% poorer since brexit and it hasn't started yet the pound is rubbish against the euro ,dollar do you want me to keep going we are all allready poorer prices are going up on everything even your fishing tackle is going up **** pound good old brexit and just for good measure our prisons directly through massive Tory cuts in our prison service is on meltdown the torys are totally to blame or was it blairs fault Our debht is increasing I suppose that's Corbyns fault no I am afraid not Teresa may is a lame duck .

Now is the average man in the street better off since brexit no he isn't and probably could end up a hell of a lot worse off then who will they blame i love retereict it's the will of people Teresa may keeps saying it it won't be my fault if it all goes wrong yet they are secretly ? Doing deals with our goodby to the Eu they are stalling or probably panicking very soon the public will want answers it's 5 months since brexit and we have nothing from this government .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poorer well Barry around 18% poorer since brexit and it hasn't started yet the pound is rubbish against the euro ,dollar do you want me to keep going we are all allready poorer prices are going up on everything even your fishing tackle is going up **** pound good old brexit and just for good measure our prisons directly through massive Tory cuts in our prison service is on meltdown the torys are totally to blame or was it blairs fault Our debht is increasing I suppose that's Corbyns fault no I am afraid not Teresa may is a lame duck .

Now is the average man in the street better off since brexit no he isn't and probably could end up a hell of a lot worse off then who will they blame i love retereict it's the will of people Teresa may keeps saying it it won't be my fault if it all goes wrong yet they are secretly Doing deals with our goodby to the Eu they are stalling or probably panicking very soon the public will want answers it's 5 months since brexit and we have nothing from this government .

Errrrm prices are going up on everything, can you show us where, even your fuel cost rise came to nothing with asda cutting 3 p off this week. What have you got that counters this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-37347669

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Tory cuts in our prison service is on meltdown the torys are totally to blame or was it blairs fault

Thanks BC for once again helping me to prove my point, I made a post about this on here three years ago, yet you, along with every other member chose not to comment on it for whatever reason, perhaps it did not affect you at the time, perhaps you could not use it to further reason an unrelated subject as now, really not sure!

But the sad truth remains that you, along with a huge number of people in this Country did not know of it as the media 'chose' not to report on it. Do you think this was because it was not important? or perhaps the 'bosses, masters, policy deciders or what ever chose to fill your heads with far more important crap that they wish you to follow or occupy your mind with?

Care to do a Google search with the terms "Isle of Wight, Prison Officer, Throat Cut" and tell me what you see, did you see it before? Then ask the last time you were made aware of a prisoner being killed or seriously injured reported, which do you remember?

I really despair sometimes at the ability of our people to be so easily hoodwinked into blind submission to follow a certain path, drop the links, drop the media and get some understanding from other sources.

Who was it that said, Economic Forecasting was invented to make Astronomy look more scientific?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Thanks BC for once again helping me to prove my point, I made a post about this on here three years ago, yet you, along with every other member chose not to comment on it for whatever reason, perhaps it did not affect you at the time, perhaps you could not use it to further reason an unrelated subject as now, really not sure!

But the sad truth remains that you, along with a huge number of people in this Country did not know of it as the media 'chose' not to report on it. Do you think this was because it was not important? or perhaps the 'bosses, masters, policy deciders or what ever chose to fill your heads with far more important crap that they wish you to follow or occupy your mind with?

Care to do a Google search with the terms "Isle of Wight, Prison Officer, Throat Cut" and tell me what you see, did you see it before? Then ask the last time you were made aware of a prisoner being killed or seriously injured reported, which do you remember?

I really despair sometimes at the ability of our people to be so easily hoodwinked into blind submission to follow a certain path, drop the links, drop the media and get some understanding from other sources.

Who was it that said, Economic Forecasting was invented to make Astronomy look more scientific?

They probably never ever wanted to strike but it has highlighted the desperate state and failings of our jails still hadn't made front pages on most of the rags the media is controlled by political forces made me laugh when in the house all you got was a Tory minister condemning the officers for striking what the hell were they supposed to do to highlight the desperate state of the jails let all the prisoners go just shows the arrogance .

Instead of some sort of opology they call the prison officers from a pig to a dog unbelievable.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The 350 million pound a week what was said was going to the NHS o. The promise of a brexit vote is found to be totally fabricated a hidden dossier saying massive cuts to the NHS

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-plan-22billion-nhs-cuts-9299803

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You still dont get it ,despite all you type brexit will happen its political suicide trying to stop it .

Who cares if there were lies when you mention politics then lying is expected.

People didnt give a crap about the lies their minds were made up on everyday encounters including immigration .

I dont care what happens so long as at least one foreigner stops forcing me how to live its bad enough foreigners living here can!

I dont care if SS britain sinks so long as foreigners are not dictating who goes in the lifeboats

If people dont like it we still have free movement to leave england ,use it and stop whining

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The 350 million pound a week what was said was going to the NHS o. The promise of a brexit vote is found to be totally fabricated a hidden dossier saying massive cuts to the NHS

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-plan-22billion-nhs-cuts-9299803

I think you need to go have a look at a foto of the ukip red battle bus, it clearly does not say that £350 million would go to the nhs, the second line clearly states, lets fund the nhs instead.

ohhh, here's some more facts for you to digest, I hope it helps.

Who is right?

The real problem is the word “send”, which Vote Leave seems to have difficulty understanding. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the verb means to “cause to go or be taken to a particular destination; arrange for the delivery of”.

Assuming we accept that definition, then it is simply and very demonstrably not true to say that Britain “sends” £350m a week to the EU. That amount of money does not leave (and has never left) Britain each week, nor does it arrive in Brussels.

The sum of £350m a week is based on the Treasury’s estimation of the gross amount the UK contributed to the EU last year, which was £17.8bn, or £342m a week.

Of course you also need to take into account the u k's rebate for the huge disparity of the cap that Maggie thatcher won for the u k. That used to be 7 billion per year, it's now down to 4.5 at the last count because brown gave it back. don't know what the heck for, do you?

foto of the said bus: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/reality-check/2016/may/23/does-the-eu-really-cost-the-uk-350m-a-week

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..