BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Phone, on 23 Sept 2017 - 18:44, said:

barry,

You're playing games. London has returned to number one -100% on the shirt tails of fentech. Not conservative politics.

As for New York, it is barely number one in America.

Financial giants don't like uncertainty and both London (BREXIT) and New York (Trump) has created enough uncertainty that London lost 14 pts and NY 16 pts while maintaining their respective positions.

I wouldn't be too proud to be able to say "we're still ahead of New York".

Phone

PS - I liked May's remarks.

It'll be a cold day in hell when Frankfurt takes top spot.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Fuel prices creeping up barry looking back to January 2016 diesel was around £102 litre average now £118 but as high as £150 litre in the southeast

Terrible news ? Collin firth one of britains finest actors has applied for a an Italian passport he says with brexit making Britain a very uncertain place is he on his own some will say good riddance but some will say he knows what's coming and it ain't pretty.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Where do you get your info from b c?

Looked at 2016 both the beginning and end of the year, yes diesel was as low as 104 in January, due to over supply of oil and no opec agreement, yet it went up to 116 by December. So in reality 118 for august 2017 is relatively cheap. Where is it 150, clackets lane is normally 20p higher 137-8 at present, than anywhere else due to a captive market. m25 carpark.

Here's some facts for you:

http://www.theaa.com/driving-advice/driving-costs/fuel-prices

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Where do you get your info from b c?

Looked at 2016 both the beginning and end of the year, yes diesel was as low as 104 in January, due to over supply of oil and no opec agreement, yet it went up to 116 by December. So in reality 118 for august 2017 is relatively cheap. Where is it 150, clackets lane is normally 20p higher 137-8 at present, than anywhere else due to a captive market. m25 carpark.

Here's some facts for you:

http://www.theaa.com/driving-advice/driving-costs/fuel-prices

Your dead right barry they are facts only you don't read them old boy click on the link then January 2017 £120 litre southeast it's there in black and white . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Your dead right barry they are facts only you don't read them old boy click on the link then January 2017 £120 litre southeast it's there in black and white .

No you said £1.50 (actually you said £150) in the south east in your quoted text below,you will always find very high prices in the southeast usually in garages near those with normal prices ,the garage in my village (before it went out of business) was asking prices 25% higher than ones in town and had always done ,it didnt sell at that price hence its no longer there!

My son pays high prices for his because hes out in the wilds of scotland its very easy to grab some expensive price as an example but its not the true price

"Fuel prices creeping up barry looking back to January 2016 diesel was around £102 litre average now £118 but as high as £150 litre in the southeast "

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

big_cod, on 24 Sept 2017 - 10:09, said:

Your dead right barry they are facts only you don't read them old boy click on the link then January 2017 £120 litre southeast it's there in black and white .

errrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm your attempting to swerve b c? Your post 4006 your complaining brexit I assume that fuel is creeping up, you then find the average in jan is 1.20 yet using the same stats in august this year it's 1.16 hummm, what point are you attempting?

pssst in addition you have also complained that your fuel bill is going up. Where's the fuel costing 1.50?

well done phone, wonder if b c will spot this:

The annual rate of inflation for materials and fuels increased for the first time in 7 months in August

The annual rate of inflation for materials and fuels purchased by manufacturers (input prices) rose by 1.4 percentage points to 7.6% in August 2017. While this is the first time the rate has increased in 7 months, it remains 12.3 percentage points below its recent peak of 19.9% in January 2017.

The 1-month rate for materials and fuels rose 1.6% in August 2017, which is the first time the rate has shown positive growth in 7 months. Between March and July 2017, the 1-month rate experienced consecutive 5 months of negative growth, which is the longest period of no growth since January 2015 when prices had not grown for eight consecutive periods.

At 107.4 the input PPI index suggests input prices overall were at roughly the same level in August 2017 as they were back in March 2017 when the index stood at 107.5, but still below the historic peak of 120.9 in March 2013.

Did you like Maggie Mae's speech Huge? I'll bet a dime to a dollar that Frau Merkel and the CDU/CSU must be just loving it.

I don't 'like' any politicians speeches, especially as 'they' don't actually write them, in actual fact I don't like any Politician.

I do not know if this is true or factual as it was a conversation between two people at a function which I only had half an ear to, but it was something about the Boundry Commission suggesting changes which would result in something like a dozen MP's less in the UK, I think this has been mentioned, what 'they' are not making public is that the loss of a dozen MP's from Parliment will 'save' millions of pounds, I wish the figures would be published so we could see the true cost.

Off Topic perhaps, but is in line with my thoughts to which you replied, they do nothing for anybody but themselves, there is very little pride left in the Country and all the majority of Politicians and media can do is constantly sell themselves and us short.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."