E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Fuel prices creeping up barry looking back to January 2016 diesel was around £102 litre average now £118 but as high as £150 litre in the southeast

Terrible news Collin firth one of britains finest actors has applied for a an Italian passport he says with brexit making Britain a very uncertain place is he on his own some will say good riddance but some will say he knows what's coming and it ain't pretty.

FFS do you really have to keep peddling the total shite you get fed for breakfast, watch the interview, He has sought dual nationality and his ITALIAN wife is seeking UK dual nationality.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

So here you go then big clod, here are Jeremy Corbyn's own words spoken today, I have written them down for you exactly as he said them so you can read EXACTLY what he says rather than what somebody else thinks he meant when he said them. " At the moment we're part of the single market obviously, that has within it restrictions on State Aid and State spending, that has pressures on it through the European Union to privatise rail for example and other services....."

Looks like you might have to go back over some of your posts and edit them a bit.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Totally agree that a final vote should be offered to the electorate, however to make the vote fair the question must be split into 3.

Remain in the e u and it's plans for more government, more countries joining however poor. More integration, including the europeon army what ever the cost and joining the euro. No top limits of the u k's conscription charges. Along with no guarantee the e u will amend their rubbish legislation namely the cfp, cap and schengan that they so covert.

number 2. Accept what deal the e u have decided as good for the u k when it leaves, including whatever the final bill will be, along with any caveats regarding a slow release from the federal state.

number 3. Leave with no crap deal. And no commitments, or payments into the euro black hole, following the decree nisi date.

You are forgetting the fourth option Barry, as apparent at the Labour Party Conference, Don't let anybody discuss anything!

• Like 1

So here you go then big clod, here are Jeremy Corbyn's own words spoken today, I have written them down for you exactly as he said them so you can read EXACTLY what he says rather than what somebody else thinks he meant when he said them. " At the moment we're part of the single market obviously, that has within it restrictions on State Aid and State spending, that has pressures on it through the European Union to privatise rail for example and other services....."

Looks like you might have to go back over some of your posts and edit them a bit.

You see you Hughey your forgetting one thing I couldn't give a toss what Jeremy Corbyn says labour have spurted the same trash its the will of the people no it's the will of 30+ % of population that's sending us all in Britain into this financial car crash whether labour or conservative or the Raviong looney party I say it now and I say it again brexit will end up being be a dirty word just as Millions of Brits are now finding out when they go and change there hard earned currency the weak pound is solely down to brexit whether you like it or not but those rich brothers who own the brexit star newspaper who are registered in the caymen islands avoiding millions in tax it ain't bothering them now if people knew they were going to be nearly 30% poorer straight after the brexit vote would the result would have been different Course it would and we haven't been kicked fully in the balls yet that's still to come with brexit .

And you must have seen Moody's downgrading our credit rating again it's getting s bit of habit under Tory governments good old brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

FFS do you really have to keep peddling the total shite you get fed for breakfast, watch the interview, He has sought dual nationality and his ITALIAN wife is seeking UK dual nationality.

You know why he has done it hugh he loves spaghetti !!!!!! ?

Yes he now has a dual passport but he has done it for one reason brexit he goes on to say brexit has not got one single poitive aspect for me I am a European now where have I heard that before .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/colin-firth-italian-brexit-family-reasons-oscar-kings-speech-a7963986.html%3famp

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 25 Sept 2017 - 02:11, said:

You see you Hughey your forgetting one thing I couldn't give a toss what Jeremy Corbyn says labour have spurted the same trash ............................................

what about ms diane b c does she do it for you:

In June's General Election, our powerful message of hope resonated with voters. Together, we inspired a nation. And having heard a little of what Jeremy is to say on Wednesday — I know we can do the same again.

That's where you come in, barry. Let's make sure that Jeremy's speech is heard in every corner of our country. From the thousands of leaflets we'll be handing out this weekend to targeted social media adverts — we can make sure everyone hears Jeremy's powerful words.

Labour has an ambitious vision for a better, fairer Britain. Will you help us share it with the country? I'll chip in £5 I'll chip in £10 I'll chip in £20 I'll chip in another amount Labour wants a country that works for the many, not the few. To do that we must use our strength inside and outside Parliament to challenge the Conservatives at every step.

We are in a moment of great change, and great opportunity. Together we have the chance to share our vision and transform our country.

Thank you for being part of it.

Diane Abbott

Shadow Home Secretary

open.gif

s.gifs.gif

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

what about ms diane b c does she do it for you:

In June's General Election, our powerful message of hope resonated with voters. Together, we inspired a nation. And having heard a little of what Jeremy is to say on Wednesday I know we can do the same again.

That's where you come in, barry. Let's make sure that Jeremy's speech is heard in every corner of our country. From the thousands of leaflets we'll be handing out this weekend to targeted social media adverts we can make sure everyone hears Jeremy's powerful words.

Labour has an ambitious vision for a better, fairer Britain. Will you help us share it with the country? I'll chip in £5 I'll chip in £10 I'll chip in £20 I'll chip in another amount Labour wants a country that works for the many, not the few. To do that we must use our strength inside and outside Parliament to challenge the Conservatives at every step.

We are in a moment of great change, and great opportunity. Together we have the chance to share our vision and transform our country.

Thank you for being part of it.

Diane Abbott

Shadow Home Secretary

open.gif

s.gifs.gif

She is right on one thing barry with the great change Moody's downgrading our credit rating AGAIN that's twice under the Torys in last few years funny carry on do you think that's a record bas ?. Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

September has been a slightly better month for Sterling, up around 5% against the Euro and the Dollar.

May's speech hasn't hurt and Merkels re-election has added a little more stability.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Thats nice the speculators make money up or down and ofcourse its them that dream up the excuses for it to do so

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson