Should we have left the EU?

John S

23 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I believe that I invited you to "Explain the mechanism that would increase prices by 30% when we will be able to buy products in the global marketplace without them incurring EU barrier tariffs".

Copying and pasting an opinion that agrees with your own but still doesn't provide any mechanistic explanation isn't an answer.

That’s my position and I am sticking to it 100% So once we exit fully we will be buying from around the  world  instantly ?.but we won’t will we there will be shortages and what happens with shortages higher prices .

A no-deal Brexit will bring some of the most uncertain times the UK has ever seen, and the question of whether supply chains for food and medicine will be disrupted is becoming more and more pertinent as we approach the deadline for a trade deal.

The UK imports 40 percent of its food, and around a third of all food consumed in the UK comes from EU member states, so there is a real chance of a shortage in the event of a no-deal scenario next year.

But we need no deal brexit which with expose brexit to it’s full potential.Brexit is going to implode on itself the bullshit is over time is running out .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Does it really matter? I can last 12 months at least not going to the shops for food if the rest cannot thats whos fault?

We buy more than half our imports outside the EU and everyone can easily exist without EU food ,the usual scare tactics from remain (to late why do they keep doing it they lost) and no doubt lots of excuses to extract government money from the hauliers.

As for the fuss over operation stack and the parking Dover is tiny compared to the rest of the countries container ports all dover has is roll on roll off ,if as cod insists we wont be dealing with the EU we wont be needing all that pparkingfill kent with housing lol

I dont know you keep whining cod ,you lost, grow up! My youngest grand child easily makes more conversation and doesnt keep repeating the same crap over and over and over despite being shown its bullshit more than once ,do you want jeff again?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Does it really matter? I can last 12 months at least not going to the shops for food if the rest cannot thats whos fault?

We buy more than half our imports outside the EU and everyone can easily exist without EU food ,the usual scare tactics from remain (to late why do they keep doing it they lost) and no doubt lots of excuses to extract government money from the hauliers.

As for the fuss over operation stack and the parking Dover is tiny compared to the rest of the countries container ports all dover has is roll on roll off ,if as cod insists we wont be dealing with the EU we wont be needing all that pparkingfill kent with housing lol

I dont know you keep whining cod ,you lost, grow up! My youngest grand child easily makes more conversation and doesnt keep repeating the same crap over and over and over despite being shown its bullshit more than once ,do you want jeff again?

I lost did I really your pals you voted for  have crapped on the fishing industry again I knew they would .History does repeat itself .

IRELAND'S Deputy Prime Minister Leo Varadkar has said the UK and Brussels are likely to secure a Brexit deal and heavily hinted the agreement would see EU states get free access to British waters - in a major boost to France.

So higher food prices no money for the NHS ,more non eu migration . Brexit costing the U.K. billions more then our eu contribution,  sold  U.K. fishermen down the river again ,so What’s actually left what’s worth salt with brexit nothing !!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Where do you read this nonsense the Dandy?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

35 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I lost did I really your pals you voted for  have crapped on the fishing industry again I knew they would .History does repeat itself .

IRELAND'S Deputy Prime Minister Leo Varadkar has said the UK and Brussels are likely to secure a Brexit deal and heavily hinted the agreement would see EU states get free access to British waters - in a major boost to France.

So higher food prices no money for the NHS ,more non eu migration . Brexit costing the U.K. billions more then our eu contribution,  sold  U.K. fishermen down the river again ,so What’s actually left what’s worth salt with brexit nothing !!!

You off again?

Edited by chesters1

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You off again?

What will the fishing industry now be think of Johnson and  then all the Infighting. to come   in the Tory party .

But fishing is 1% of our economy and nobody wants 1000s of wagons stuck on a motorway with toilets strung about all over the place .It now looks very very likely the fishing industry has been sacrificed all over again .      

Good old tories never let you down.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Remember you were whining a lorry park was being built so lorries didnt park on the motor way ,make your mind up

You must be a very lonely bloke ,you only ever whine or predict things that never come true ,sad really

Edited by chesters1

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Remember you were whining a lorry park was being built so lorries didnt park on the motor way ,make your mind up

You must be a very lonely bloke ,you only ever whine or predict things that never come true ,sad really

? Oh dear Chester’s entertainment value .Now those  Giant Lorry parks shithouses on motorways I couldn’t give a flying hoot about them they are not  of my making you voted for them not me .You happy with them ?

What do recon about history repeating  itself I said it would happen  from day 1. The tories don’t really care about fishermen they have been used a political football .They will end up calling it a compromise  really !!!!!  and now like many things with brexit the  bullshit is now there for all to see .

How can you defend the indefensible the game is up Halloween is coming ??

The Brexiteers are still patronising people with there lies but liars always end up being found out .

The shower  in power are handling brexit exactly the same as Covid 19 an absolute disaster .

Whats there  moto starve a kid to save a quid !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

9 hours ago, big_cod said:

What will the fishing industry now be think of Johnson and  then all the Infighting. to come   in the Tory party .

But fishing is 1% of our economy and nobody wants 1000s of wagons stuck on a motorway with toilets strung about all over the place .It now looks very very likely the fishing industry has been sacrificed all over again .      

Good old tories never let you down.

Whereas Sir Keir Starmer, Lady Nugee and Baroness Chakrabarti are the saviours of the working class...

Snigger..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.