Should we have left the EU?

John S

Not another  opinion leave it to clod! You cant have it both ways all the fishing AND a deal yet getting a deal was demanded

Everyone knew the EU wanted the fish yet overlooked that ,the fishermen were shafted by the EU just as they always were the difference is now WE decide who fishes in our waters and unfortunately some is EU fishermen ,whats better 50% of something or 100% of nothing that we had before?

People demanded there was a deal they got one live with it!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, corydoras said:

Don’t try and educate those that  are beyond help Chester’s will wet his nappy ? because they haven’t a clue about the fishing industry because brexit is mad enough with self inflicted harm.
He was one of many deceived by the lying Brexiteers they were warned but it was as it was all scaremongering well it wasn’t was it it is pure fact .

Thats unless your head is buried in the sand of course a bit like trump supporters in the USA lied to so much the lies just go in everything is the EU fault when in reality it’s our governments fault who make the decisions , and this government in particular who sponsored brexit has deceived the  British people on mass .

And now pigs ?? fishermen ,farmers ,meats ,goods etc etc etc in and out of the EU that the  lying Brexiteers forgot  to tell the British people about before the referendum .But it’s all coming back to haunt them nowhere to hide now for the lying Brexiteers your upto your neck in it . 

Brexit news – live: 100,000 pigs ‘stranded’ on UK farms, as government axes review of workers’ rights

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Mmmm more bacon for me

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just been looking to buy a nice lobster, place I’ve used before showing £86 for a 1.5kg small boat caught Cornish Lobster (VERY TASTY) unfortunately they can’t deliver till February, delays on the Cornish Border I expect.

Second choice is Billingsgate wholesale for a Scottish one but they are sold out! Oh well!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Its been declining for years Mr Bush ,brexit is an excuse to try and get government hand outs theres plenty of countries that eat pigs in the world not just the EU ,freeze them and export them to somewhere else or flog it to us cheap (better less money than no money!)

OH i forgot a link ,cod only believes links ,he will probably not look at this one it disagrees with his version of truth

http://www.npa-uk.org.uk/Decline_in_bacon_sales_continues.html

If they cleaned their act up and made sure the whole system was clean and open and they stopped injecting water and chemicals  into it perhaps more foreign buyers would buy it!

Theres also the issue of quickly increasing demands for vegan/vegetarian food ,the more demand for that the less the demand for meat and animal derivatives.

Supermarkets have cottoned on removing animal defitatives from processed food gets more customers and infact using halal saves costs as it appears to get round some rules but we have seen what goes on in such processes so could come back and bite them as findus found to its cost ,drop the standards at your peril!

Mind you on reflection the processing plants in the EU are just as bad but thats the fault of the EU not ours

Edited by chesters1

52 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Its been declining for years Mr Bush ,brexit is an excuse to try and get government hand outs theres plenty of countries that eat pigs in the world not just the EU ,freeze them and export them to somewhere else or flog it to us cheap (better less money than no money!)

OH i forgot a link ,cod only believes links ,he will probably not look at this one it disagrees with his version of truth

http://www.npa-uk.org.uk/Decline_in_bacon_sales_continues.html

If they cleaned their act up and made sure the whole system was clean and open and they stopped injecting water and chemicals  into it perhaps more foreign buyers would buy it!

Theres also the issue of quickly increasing demands for vegan/vegetarian food ,the more demand for that the less the demand for meat and animal derivatives.

Supermarkets have cottoned on removing animal defitatives from processed food gets more customers and infact using halal saves costs as it appears to get round some rules but we have seen what goes on in such processes so could come back and bite them as findus found to its cost ,drop the standards at your peril!

Mind you on reflection the processing plants in the EU are just as bad but thats the fault of the EU not ours

Oh **** another headline off the people who deal in the industry who haven’t a clue what they are talking about , they should get advice off here bankruptcy would come like a rocket to them much much faster it’s quick and easy .

Of course non  of these problems with exports to the EU occurred prior to January 1st 2021 just to remind those with there  heads buried in the sand with a ton of concrete rapped round it .

UK's meat industry sounds the alarm as border delays from Brexit stall exports

https://www.thepigsite.com/news/2021/01/uks-meat-industry-sounds-the-alarm-as-border-delays-from-brexit-stall-exports

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit is over the problem is the deal and the EU

OH no clod ,production climbs but demand falls dear me znd no mention of brexit back then ,covid is mentioned because thats the real problem in the world

"Imports to fall further, as COVID-19 related disruption limits demand"

https://ahdb.org.uk/pork-market-outlook

Its that old supply and demand thing again ,better knock it off cheap to uk buyers ,better that than nothing but china will take it at bottom dollar to get it off your hands

Even america is suffering  that damned brexit gets everywhere!

https://www.agri-pulse.com/articles/14821-us-pork-prepares-for-falling-demand-as-china-rebuilds-herd

OH no clod it was even happening in 2018

https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2018/09/21/Analysing-UK-pork-exports

OH no clod even the Philippines  is suffering .

https://www.pig333.com/latest_swine_news/philippine-pork-production-expected-to-decline-in-2020_15976/

The industry here are using brexit as an excuse to cover their own over production ,theres to much pork its simple ,its that naughty supply and demand

Whats next surely not nissan (mind you anything is possible ) the red bus? Those welders? Cheap labour? Scallopers surely not! AH that good old staple we were lied to ,there we are off you go again (and again hoping saying it enough will make it correct)

Edited by chesters1

Surely the wholesale price of pigs should be going up along with demand, after all are they not using Pork to produce the COVID-19 vaccine. ?

Is this ‘New revelation’ down to Clod? If so which is it, a friend of a friend’s mate has told him, Newspaper headlines, Social Media, or best evidence of course a YouTube video?

Be careful quoting facts from reliable sources, he is the obvious leading authority on most things but even I didn’t know that stretched to farming, never seen him on the NFU members forums, perhaps he has a different user name on there!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hes probably got a "mate" on the board of every company in the world to use as an 'expert' when headlines fail to back him up. " what i post is the troof my "mate" told me " says clod  busily looking for the next opinionated headline to post so he can get at the tories