Coronavirus

Elton

France realised 6pm curfew not working as hospitals at breaking point so harder lockdown in the future but undecided at moment (see boris isnt alone!) They will decide in next few days.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

WHO only now start their investigations in Wuhan

Phizer-biontech still saying their vaccine works with UK / SA variants

Now over 2.2 million deaths worldwide

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Because your tory hate is blinding you to the fact that the rest of the world is in the exact same ****

Tell that to Taiwan.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

If our world beating strain gets there they will be One little country isnt the world !

Wait till africa gets our super export lol

Edited by chesters1

CORY,

Covid 19 may be the least of their worries

cut and paste

Thu, January 28, 2021, 2:14 AM

BEIJING (Reuters) - China toughened its language towards Taiwan on Thursday, warning after recent stepped up military activities near the island that "independence means war" and that their armed forces were taking action to respond to provocation and foreign interference.

Phone

EU still DEMANDING UK supplies EU with vaccine ! Surely no-one but animals demand most humans would come to an understanding we supply you with vaccine you stop playing kids games with our sandwhiches!

I would be perfectly happy seeing half of europe dying just as the EU's under the counter plot to restrict exports will kill people outside the EU most probably deliberately brits

Edited by chesters1

Yep Phone, China is real **** off with Taiwan AGAIN!

Back in December Taiwan picked up the chatter concerning a new SARS type virus. Taiwan immediately took steps to mitigate the spread having been very hard hit the last time.

Obviously Taiwan informed WHO of the situation, the WHO decided to sit on the information and do nothing.

Taiwan quickly got things under control whilst the rest of the World wondered what was going on.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Does the WHO ever do anything except countries money?

Scotland starts production of covid vaccine ,not yet certified but doubling work force to get going ,i wonder if thats why doris has crept up there lol

Police officials found having a party in france ,strange they come down hard on civilians doing such things !

Time people in power were taught no-one is above the law and get punished far harsher if found doing it IE is doris's trip really needed?if its about vaccine certainly if its to chat with queen sturgeon no! Not worth fining him he will just get it back in expenses, perhaps a public flogging? Trouble is the line would be long and unending

Edited by chesters1

15 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Because your tory hate is blinding you to the fact that the rest of the world is in the exact same ****

The rest of the world is in exactly the same **** that’s your opinion.

Now this morning  a nurse was interviewed live from an ICU ward and she was asked what she thought on Boris  Johnson’s view that he had done all he could have done when question about the 100, 000 death figure . Her exactly words were I was sickened when I heard what come out of Boris Johnson mouth , that’s says everything you need to know about what those inside the NHS think of Boris Johnson when he says  he has done all could have done in this pandemic .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Lithuania starting more lock downs 

More travel bans appearing in europe

Spain still waiting for EU to supply vaccines so health workers at risk

The rest off the world in the same **** is not my opinion its fact ,try getting you nose out of grindr and look around at the real world 

The EU shot itself in the foot ,it decreed it would order vaccine then hand it out like sweeties to its greatful subjects as little gifts not to leave,it left it to late so now it has a shortage ,hows that not ****? The EU still hasnt approved the AstraZeneca vaccine yet ,hows that looking after its subjects? The EU has been caught dragging its feet now its being moaned at for doing so by its members who didnt go ahead and do it themselves!

Vietnam 82 cases after months of being clear

Malasia secures 6.4 million doses of sputnic v

EU accuse AstraZeneca of priortising UK yet hasnt even ok'd its use in the EU!

France moaning france hasnt produced its own vaccine ,now they're moaning at themselves you cant make it up! Probably they will block dover to get even! They found in tests the pastuer version actually made the natural immunity of humans lower ?

UK police get £200 fines for ignoring covid rules and getting haircuts ,perhaps the fine should be far higher to make an example the police are not above the law!

Edited by chesters1