Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

On 4/7/2022 at 8:50 AM, chesters1 said:

I didnt look at headlines i simply looked at old bills ,2p in 6 months chum if YOUR paying more as i said before your supplier has spotted you are a gullible idiot and slapped on 50% knowing you will believe anything in writing šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

I can see it now ,sorry mate your sausages have gone up 200% because theres a war in nigeria ,check in the press if you dont believe me šŸ¤£ You must be the talk of the town šŸ˜‚

Your petrols next as seen in this alarming news headlineĀ  that must be true because its in the media

You need to keep off that cheap **** aswell

Ā 

Welcome to loony forum so food is not going upĀ :bigemo_harabe_net-163:itā€™s a knockout you have won first prize brilliant on Anglersnet .no queues at the border either šŸ˜‚ No shortage of workers in construction farming butchery hospitality etc etc etc itā€™s brilliant on here what you see as a positive on here is the exact opposite šŸ˜‚ No tax rises either šŸ˜‚ taking to one of the chefs this morning Ā who had Ā just spent a fortune ordering from Meats Ā to beans tomatoes etc etc etc he burst out laughing when I mentioned that prices werenā€™t really rocketing according to some mush on anglers net.His exact words Ā where the hook is he actually living the moon !!!!!!

Happy brexit šŸ˜šŸ‘

Chronic food industry worker shortfall could force prices even higher, MPs say

More products may need to be imported as Covid-19 and Brexit led to 500,000 vacanciesĀ 

The committee ā€“ which is chaired by the Conservative MP Neil Parish, along with five other Conservatives, four Labour MPs and one Scottish National party colleague ā€“ wrote in a report that the workforce shortfall was the ā€œsingle biggest factor affecting the sectorā€.

The food industry is the UKā€™s largest manufacturing sector but MPs issued the stark warning that it could shrink permanently if the government does not address the acute labour shortages, which could lead , price increases, reduced competitiveness and, ultimately, food production being exported abroad.

The exact opposite as to what Ā was promised with Brexit .

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Welcome to loony forum so food is not going upĀ :bigemo_harabe_net-163:itā€™s a knockout you have won first prize brilliant on Anglersnet .no queues at the border either šŸ˜‚ No shortage of workers in construction farming butchery hospitality etc etc etc itā€™s brilliant on here what you see as a positive on here is the exact opposite šŸ˜‚ No tax rises either šŸ˜‚ taking to one of the chefs this morning Ā who had Ā just spent a fortune ordering from Meats Ā to beans tomatoes etc etc etc he burst out laughing when I mentioned that prices werenā€™t really rocketing according to some mush on anglers net.His exact words Ā where the hook is he actually living the moon !!!!!!

Happy brexit šŸ˜šŸ‘

Chronic food industry worker shortfall could force prices even higher, MPs say

More products may need to be imported as Covid-19 and Brexit led to 500,000 vacanciesĀ 

The committee ā€“ which is chaired by the Conservative MP Neil Parish, along with five other Conservatives, four Labour MPs and one Scottish National party colleague ā€“ wrote in a report that the workforce shortfall was the ā€œsingle biggest factor affecting the sectorā€.

The food industry is the UKā€™s largest manufacturing sector but MPs issued the stark warning that it could shrink permanently if the government does not address the acute labour shortages, which could lead , price increases, reduced competitiveness and, ultimately, food production being exported abroad.

The exact opposite as to what Ā was promised with Brexit .

Ā 

Ā 

What exactly is your claim?

If it's that the price of food is going up, it is.

If it's that the Johnson governmentĀ  are a bunch of incompetent/malicious self-serving hacks who have failed to deliver on a single election promise, they are.

If it's that rising prices are something to do with Brexit, you're delusional.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Clods into running chippies now so every tom dick and harry from yorkshire will be telling him prices have risen ,he will believe every word šŸ¤£

If i dont spot these huge rises clod desperately wants to prove his point and i am in commuter belt surrey they just aint happening!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Ā 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Ā 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Ā 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say willĀ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 4/7/2022 at 9:59 AM, corydoras said:

You and Huge keep tugging that forelock. Us Scots are not so servile.

And you are tugging what at this moment in time?

Go get a job if your handouts donā€™t cover the cost of your food bill, or feck off back to Scotland and sit in a pub, cry that nobody gives you much, (you get more from England than the EU ever gave you) and still demand more, then Winge that you could get more if you were begging off other Scots, have a few more drinks and then start a knife fight. I think you once posted in one of the fishing forums but only after someone pointed out you had never done so, well Iā€™m asking again, when was your last post in the fishing forum? If the Scots are not as servile as me then I would ask, is this a new thing, I donā€™t remember reading in my family history that my ancestors surrendered and pledged allegiance like the Scotā€™s did at the drop of a hat, you are just plain boring.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

15 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Never been able to hard boil the second eggs down, even boiling for ten minutes they still come out runny šŸ˜¢

Donā€™t fricking ask me, I canā€™t even crack them ones open to make anything!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

16 hours ago, Ken L said:

Ā 

If it's that rising prices are something to do with Brexit, you're delusional.

So price rises have Ā nothing to do with brexit are you lot on completely bonkers or what !!!! So the logistics in getting stuff from Europe to here which are now much much higher adding costs toĀ businesses has nothing to do with brexit šŸ˜‚ hook me brilliant even Sunak admitted it has he knows brexit is a white elephant to business adding higher and higher costs to you and joe public .Yes for comedy ten out ten on here itā€™s like a little bubble lost somewhere not in reality .

Not one single EU worker sacked with PO only British strange Ā that Ā isn't it .

And those wagons stacking up and up and up and up brilliant for trade and of course price , keep them waiting its like a taxi with the metre running you just keep Paying more and more and more time is money anybody with half a brain in business knows that .

Ā 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So price rises have Ā nothing to do with brexit are you lot on completely bonkers or what !!!! So the logistics in getting stuff from Europe to here which are now much much higher adding costs toĀ businesses has nothing to do with brexit šŸ˜‚ hook me brilliant even Sunak admitted it has he knows brexit is a white elephant to business adding higher and higher costs to you and joe public .Yes for comedy ten out ten on here itā€™s like a little bubble lost somewhere not in reality .

Not one single EU worker sacked with PO only British strange Ā that Ā isn't it .

And those wagons stacking up and up and up and up brilliant for trade and of course price , keep them waiting its like a taxi with the metre running you just keep Paying more and more and more time is money anybody with half a brain in business knows that .

Ā 

I didn't respond to your last rambling, nonsensical post, and I'm not going to respond to this one.

I'm simply not prepared to try to guess what you are trying to say.

Learn to write.

Bye.

Ā 

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 4/8/2022 at 5:47 PM, chesters1 said:

Clods into running chippies now so every tom dick and harry from yorkshire will be telling him prices have risen ,he will believe every word šŸ¤£

If i dont spot these huge rises clod desperately wants to prove his point and i am in commuter belt surrey they just aint happening!

I'll have you thrown off the Forum for being Yorkshireist!!Ā šŸ Ah Don' Lak Kriket - Oh No.

Failing that, I'll set my whippets on you & get my Pigeons to sh*t on your washing!!

Edited by Martin56
  • Sad 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

On 4/9/2022 at 1:48 AM, Huge_Vitae said:

And you are tugging what at this moment in time?

Go get a job if your handouts donā€™t cover the cost of your food bill, or feck off back to Scotland and sit in a pub, cry that nobody gives you much, (you get more from England than the EU ever gave you) and still demand more, then Winge that you could get more if you were begging off other Scots, have a few more drinks and then start a knife fight. I think you once posted in one of the fishing forums but only after someone pointed out you had never done so, well Iā€™m asking again, when was your last post in the fishing forum? If the Scots are not as servile as me then I would ask, is this a new thing, I donā€™t remember reading in my family history that my ancestors surrendered and pledged allegiance like the Scotā€™s did at the drop of a hat, you are just plain boring.

I have a job. Next.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, chā€™fais toudis Ć  mā€™mote

On 4/8/2022 at 5:47 PM, chesters1 said:

Just pretend they arenā€™t rising Ā itā€™s all just a fairly tale šŸ˜‚

Untitled-1.jpg