Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

Poor poor clod ,what swerve is next when fact gets in the way of opinion

Should he be called greasy spoon now the boats gone to the REAL big cod! (Ok 2017)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No it doesnt look like a bedsit but you may have  left the bed and cooker out in the photo you sent me,"studio flat" seems to be a far more impressive name today 😂

https://c.tenor.com/kHkCN6mUje8AAAAd/hejdåjag-ska-jobba-nu.gif

We're dooomed !

Studio flat = bedsit divided up with a hardboard wall so you dont stink out the bedsit having a crap in a tiny bog the other side pretending to be a kitchen .

My first bedsit had a double bed that folded down from a built in cupboard ,on doing so you couldnt open the oven on the 1920's gas cooker or the door INTO the bedsit to escape in a fire ! Luckily it was one floor up so you could dive out the window ,this meant the only seat was the window ledge itself !How times change ! On the good side any girl you got drunk enough to coax (now seemingly a criminal offence ?) To walk a mile from the nearest bus stop in pouring rain was trapped until let out (more modern criminal offences?) AH the 1960's were a great time lol

Found it still exists its the little window over the flat roof!nback the it was called capel court country club ,great views crap place!

http://www.dover-kent.com/Pictures/Lighthouse-Capel-02.jpg

Luckily my second home was a flat as such it had a real wall with a tiny bog and seperate kitchen and tiny bedroom,it even had a shower ......everytime it rainetin

No picture of that its now where sainsburys in folkestone is ,the old square was demolished

I have four rooms. Bedroom, living room, loo and kitchen. I have never had a bedsit or a studio flat. I have been a lodger in a five bedroom house that had two of us living there, me and my mate that owned the place.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I see you as a John Laurie lookalike in a dark candle lit garrett in front of a Gateway 2000 waiting to pounce on the slightest spelling mistake muttering we're doomed 😆

Just thinking is a cabin just a bedsit at sea with extra rust and damp?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, corydoras said:

I have four rooms. Bedroom, living room, loo and kitchen. I have never had a bedsit or a studio flat. I have been a lodger in a five bedroom house that had two of us living there, me and my mate that owned the place.

How do you fit the wife and kids in that small space?

Good to see the only parts of my last post you said is wrong was the bedsit and the photos of Starmer and Bercow.

Dope on a Rope must be really frothy. What photos do you use then?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

At the risk of repeating myself, I know another does it with regular monotony, but this still is the funniest comment I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve put it on a few boards now and the comments are fecking hilarious. I’m not going to copy them up, I’m going to post them now and again and claim ownership!

”Corporate Clients” 😂😂😂 I’ve been checking the FTSE daily, I do anyway, but checking to see if Dopeonarope Ltd is available to buy into yet.

78117DAB-70EF-4DF1-866D-5EE5741DC95E.jpeg

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor clod ,what swerve is next when fact gets in the way of opinion

Should he be called greasy spoon now the boats gone to the REAL big cod! (Ok 2017)

FFS Chesters, BigClod and RealBigClod, please, please don’t tell me there’s two of them now FFS!

Now this is confusing, which one of them does actually have a Son who’s a Warrant Officer RN, if any?

Which one has “corporate clients” the one we know doesn’t have a Warrant Officer Son?

Which one is coming to the Island to lure me into a dark alleyway to “get me” even though I’ve been waiting and like he said I can’t possibly be hard to find, especially as I’ve put on here where I live and there’s a photo of me alongside every post I make! 😂 I guess it’s obvious about one thing, he certainly ain’t a Detective. 

Whitby News.

Are you searching for somebody, a lost friend or relative? I can help, I’m ‘Clod the people finder’ available for hire. Send me the full details of where they live and a photograph, for a small fee I can trace them for you, guaranteed service provided they live next door to me. Corporate Clients welcome. 

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

At the risk of repeating myself, I know another does it with regular monotony, but this still is the funniest comment I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve put it on a few boards now and the comments are fecking hilarious. I’m not going to copy them up, I’m going to post them now and again and claim ownership!

”Corporate Clients” 😂😂😂 I’ve been checking the FTSE daily, I do anyway, but checking to see if Dopeonarope Ltd is available to buy into yet.

78117DAB-70EF-4DF1-866D-5EE5741DC95E.jpeg

He aint talking b.olloks🤭 Or is he? 🤣 https://www.****spub.com/ (ok its foreign)

Its his favourite foodary where he speaks freely ,seems to just keep repeating the name over and over on  here 🥴 I wonder if whitby ontario also has a village idiot called big clod?

Edited by chesters1

13 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

FFS Chesters, BigClod and RealBigClod, please, please don’t tell me there’s two of them now FFS!

Now this is confusing, which one of them does actually have a Son who’s a Warrant Officer RN, if any?

Which one has “corporate clients” the one we know doesn’t have a Warrant Officer Son?

Which one is coming to the Island to lure me into a dark alleyway to “get me” even though I’ve been waiting and like he said I can’t possibly be hard to find, especially as I’ve put on here where I live and there’s a photo of me alongside every post I make! 😂 I guess it’s obvious about one thing, he certainly ain’t a Detective. 

It’s **** for brains again  thick as pig **** ,  mystic spud crystall ball kid 😂you see dummy it’s Warrant Officer 1 but you wouldn’t know that 😂 . Just what exactly  can you say to this imbecile nothing really you are really beyond help. keyboard warrior hiding behind your PC taking utter shite . I would class you a very very lucky man  and I can guarantee you that 

Now Corporate let me think 😂 got a lovely free one next month all Curtesy of Coors beers free all day beer food wine etc etc etc what a **** eh 😂 and  a box at York  races in July terrible isn’t it 😂 no Whitby Scampi on that menu lobsters fresh and wild salmon instead and free liquors all day long and a splendid night in cracking hotel , how the other half live .:bigemo_harabe_net-163: And then there is the half wit on Anglers Net 😂

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

He aint talking b.olloks🤭 Or is he? 🤣 https://www.****spub.com/ (ok its foreign)

Its his favourite foodary where he speaks freely ,seems to just keep repeating the name over and over on  here 🥴 I wonder if whitby ontario also has a village idiot called big clod?

Chestnuts name matches the thinking , now can you tell me why brexit Britain will be Bottom of the G7 with rocketing inflation , wages going down not up in real terms Infact they will be lower i real terms than they were 10 years ago in Brexit Britain  . And what did you say wages would be better with Brexit :bigemo_harabe_net-163:  bullkshit  isn’t it all lies nowhere to hide your brexsick is here for  you so dig deep get your wallet out get it emptied and as anybody with half a brain knows your benefits are devaluing  at an alarming rate .. what’s the forecast with inflation 11-12% now top of the pops !!!!!  No growth and inflation a recipe for disaster.

Your Brexsick  has hooked you over dig deep and enjoy 😂 

There  is poor Britain bottom of the  Class Brexsick Britain .

image.png.e5573fa57ddcf45765ff65c1f182e06a.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg