Just so all you hooligans know......

Vagabond

have really forgotten what this argument is about.

Didn't start as an argument - just my wish that Mr Brake, MP (Lib) would keep HIS rioters out of MY sport.

Since then :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: etc etc

PS Just had a brainwave. Instead of encouraging these hooligans, rioters, looters and arsonists to take up angling, why not give them free membership of the Liberal Party ? Then Mr Brake can take personal responsibility for their rehabilitation. :lol::lol:

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't start as an argument - just my wish that Mr Brake, MP (Lib) would keep HIS rioters out of MY sport.

Who? rioters?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Christ you don't go on Anglers Net for a couple of weeks, come back and it's WW3.

(I'll come back in another fortnight and hopefully there'll be a ceasefire by then!) :rolleyes:

Edited by davedave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

of encouraging these hooligans, rioters, looters and arsonists to take up angling, why not give them free membership of the Liberal Party ? Then Mr Brake can take personal responsibility for their rehabilitation. :lol::lol:

Getting it, some MP said folk should go fishin' instead of roitin'..and theme man((who tigger says is 'rabbit' ) and tigger are having a war about that...is that right?

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

PS Just had a brainwave. Instead of encouraging these hooligans, rioters, looters and arsonists to take up angling, why not give them free membership of the Liberal Party ? Then Mr Brake can take personal responsibility for their rehabilitation. :lol::lol:

Spot on members of Parliament should just concentrate on mucking up the running of the country and keep out of our sport/hobby/pastime or else we might just all form a political party and stand for election on an angling platform and there are about 2 million of us. That's one heck of a lot of votes.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

we might just all form a political party and stand for election on an angling platform .

Is thet one of those structures made of wooden planks that one sees at those awful commercial fisheries?

Getting it, some MP said folk should go fishin' instead of roitin'..and theme man((who tigger says is 'rabbit' ) and tigger are having a war about that...is that right?

This is something I referred to, (a while ago), as 'The Hundred Acre Wood Wars' Emma. In it, A A Milne characters, battle for supremacy, in order to rule Pooh Corner. Battles are 'won and lost', but the war continues.

Unfortunately, onlookers just see the Sh*t, sorry, Poo. <_<

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Unfortunately, onlookers just see the Sh*t, sorry, Poo. <_<

John.

That's the trouble John, when you argue with a mental case like team man / rabbit you have to take the conversation down to their level.

For what it's worth I don't think he even goes fishing at all, he certainly knows nothing about it and has never even posted a pic of any fish since he joined the site (his name was rabbit of course back then) in about 2005. He actually told me several years ago in a pm that he loves to wind people up and cause arguments. He constantly snipes at me looking for a reaction which unfortunatly he's got on this thread...more fool me :rolleyes: .

If he has such a personal problem you'd think he'd want to see me face to face to clear the air, but he just hasn't go the minerals :rolleyes:.

You can't even get my name right it's Teme , however the rest of your post is just a rant, and full of b/s much like you I guess anyway. However I will always take issue with people like you who are bare faced racists and self confessed thugs. But you say I know nothing about fishing don't even go etc because I have never posted a picture up :rolleyes: Well I do go fishing and have done for decades, and I buy every season a rod licence, apparently you do not, another admission by you on here, which you subsequently denied.

And now apparently want to fight me :) and use terms like I have no minerals nothing in my trousers, what happened to the Gay taunts? And I like men, and so on and on and on, you really should keep to the subject in hand and respond to that, for in your spats you do really spill the beans on your past Ian, which if I were you I would not band about :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have an EA licence do I not ? I actually check that people have them. As usual rabbit you don't have a clue. Have you been hiding your tablets in the matress again, co's nurse will find them you know :unsure: .