HAVE A LAUGH

Bobj

Touché Huge :D:P An Israeli doctor said, 'Medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take a kidney out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.'A German doctor said, 'That's nothing! In Germany, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.'A Russian doctor said, 'In my country medicine is so advanced, we can take half a heart from one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.'The English doctor, not to be outdone, said 'Hah!. We can take an @r$ehole out of Scotland, put him in 10 Downing Street and have half the country looking for work within twenty-four hours

Huge Vitae, flying over the Atlantic, when the Pilot comes onto the P.A. system and says“We are presently experiencing engine problems with the number four engine and this means we shall be an hour late arriving at our destination”10 minutes later, the P.A. sparks up and it’s the Pilot again “I’m sorry folks, but we are now experiencing problems with the number three engine as well, and our arrival will be delayed by another 2 hours. 15 minutes later, up sparks the P.A. and it is the Pilot again, this time announcing trouble with the number two engine and announcing a further 3 hours delay. At this point, Huge Vitae turns to the now very worried passenger sitting next to him and says “Jesus, I hope the number one engine doesn’t play up too, or we’ll be up here all bloody day”

Edited by Slack lines

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

Not quite there Slack Lines. :P At least I wrote mine myself not copied it from the Blond joke thread.

3/10 must try harder ;)

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

It was an Irish joke mate, not a blonde :P;)

Huge Vitae head walks into a pub and he walks up to this little fella sat in the corner and gives him a slap around the chops and says that was sumo from Japan and then walks back out of the pub, he then returns 5 minutes later and walks back up to the little fella and gives him a chop around the neck and says that is karate from China he then goes and sits in the corner. when the little fella comes around he leaves only to return 5 minutes later, he walks up to Huge Vitae and knocks him clean out, the little fella turns to the landlord and says when that t**t wakes up tell him that was a shovel from B&Q.

Making the most of it

It was an Irish joke mate, not a blonde :P;)

I prefer to believe Emz........... :P

'Apr 22 2005[/b], 07:30 PM' post='210547']

Two blondes were flying to Miami from Cleveland. Fifteen minutes into the flight, the captain announced "One of the engines has failed and the flight will be an hour longer. But don't worry we have three engines left".

Thirty minutes later, the captain announced "One more engine has failed and the flight will be two hours longer. But don't worry we have two engines left".

An hour later the capain announced "One more engine has failed and the flight will be three hours longer. But don't worry we have one engine left".

One blonde looked at the other the other blonde and said "If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all day" :D lol

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Atlanta ATC: "Tower to Saudi Air 911 you are cleared to land eastbound on runway 9R."

Saudi Air: "Thank you Atlanta ATC. Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R. Allah be Praised."

Atlanta ATC: "Tower to Iran Air 711 you are cleared to land westbound on runway 9R."

Iran Air: "Thank you Atlanta ATC. We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R. Allah is Great."

Pause....

Saudi Air: "ATLANTA ATC - ATLANTA ATC"

Atlanta ATC: "Go ahead Saudi Air 911."

audi Air: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFT FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE. INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE."

Atlanta ATC:

"Well bless your hearts and praise Jesus. Y'all be careful now and tell Allah "hey" for us!!

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Atlanta ATC: "Tower to Saudi Air 911 you are cleared to land eastbound on runway 9R."

Saudi Air: "Thank you Atlanta ATC. Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R. Allah be Praised."

Atlanta ATC: "Tower to Iran Air 711 you are cleared to land westbound on runway 9R."

Iran Air: "Thank you Atlanta ATC. We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R. Allah is Great."

Pause....

Saudi Air: "ATLANTA ATC - ATLANTA ATC"

Atlanta ATC: "Go ahead Saudi Air 911."

audi Air: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFT FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE. INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE."

Atlanta ATC:

"Well bless your hearts and praise Jesus. Y'all be careful now and tell Allah "hey" for us!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Can i post my smiling jesus hung up poster now. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

:clap::clap::clap:

Can i post my smiling jesus hung up poster now. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Since it isn't Easter now - yes, you have permission from the senior mod (with the possible exception of Gaffer) :)

John S

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

A Lancastrian and a Londoner were seated next to a Yorkshireman on an overseas flight. After a few pints, the men began discussing their home lives.

"Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Lancastrian bragged, "and this morning she made me delicious crepes and she told me how much she adored me."

"Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Londoner responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me she could never love another man."

When the Yorkshireman remained silent, the Lancastrian smugly asked, "And how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"

"Once," he replied.

"Only once?" the Londoner arrogantly snorted. "And what did she say to you this morning?"

"Don't stop."

:P

John S

'Tis a tad early, however..........

A Seasonal Request

Now I've tried all the normal approaches

All the pick-ups an' chat-ups an' stuff

Tried mi hand at so-phistication

Wi' some girls who were nowt if not rough

I've been seen down the discos an' dances

Bought cocktails for them as were broke

In mi quest for the perfect companion

Who'd see me as her perfect bloke

I've dealt with the best datin' agents

I've filled in their forms an' told lies

About how I'm just like a male model

Wi' tight buttocks an' sparklin' blue eyes

I've squandered mi wages on chatlines

Spent two quid a minute on t' phone

Where I've ended up gaggin' for Charleen

Even though she weighs thirty-two stone

I've frequented bars down the dockside

Where there's ladies that's best left alone

An' I've offered mi body quite freely

But I've allus walked home on mi own

So just cos it's comin' up Christmas

An' I've no soddin' prospects in store

I'm wazzin' this e-mail to Lapland dot com

An' I'm hopin' that this time I'll score

Dear Santa, please bring me a woman

Fer some fun in mi fifty-third year

Let's forget all the monogrammed hankies

All the socks an' the chocs an' the beer

You could leave me a fun-lovin' floozie

Or a perfectly sweet English rose

An' what could be quite stonkin' is a lass who loves bonkin'

Now I really would like one o' those

Please bring a voluptuous woman

A partner, a pal an' a mate

I can take for a romp in the boudoir

Wi'out havin' the need to inflate

Perhaps I should spare you the detail

But a session's got nowt to enthral

When your off up to bed wi' a bike pump

An' a puncture repair kit an' all

Please bring me a home-lovin' woman

Cos I've brushed-up mi cookin' technique

No Spam, egg an' chips like mi mam does

But dishes that's sexy an' chic

We'll have seafood an' hot, sticky puddin'

Drink wine 'til we're Mozart an' Liszt

Then I'll make several filthy suggestions

Till she finds one she just can't resist

Please bring me an underwear woman

A lingerie kind of a dame

Who loves to wear silky suspenders

An' doesn't mind me doin' t' same

We can twang at each others elastics

Then I'll climb up the cupboards (top shelf)

Where I'll fling off mi big, baggy Y-Fronts

An' dive in, like the Devil himself

Please bring me a kind, carin' woman

Cos I know I've gone well past mi prime

But I'm sure I can still do the business

If I just take mi tablets on time

I won't pester no more, that's a promise

You won't hear me again, not one squeak

So Santa, please bring me a woman

An' a fresh one each night of the week

Making the most of it