Madeleine

Cranfield

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting article here I like his questions.
An excellent article, why can't we have reporting like this in our newspapers? I like his 10 questions too.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Guest Rabbit
Well, Rabbit, take a bit of advice and never play Poker.

I have,many a good time at the Conservative Club in Bournemouth.

This is as serious issue so I wont trivialise it by taking your money, but my instincts tell me the parents are not responsible for her disappearance.

Time will tell....

Edited by Rabbit

If the blood is Madeleine's I hardly think she was killed in front of the other two little mites by an intruder as it was reported that they were both asleep at the time of discovering her missing.

I also read that she was taken from the same bed whilst sleeping between the other two children.

I honestly would not want to draw any conclusions about anything in this case to date, it just appears there are so many grey areas, basic questions with no answers.

First day reporting gave a lot of credence to the abduction theory, but for my money since that point in time things have looked very murky to me.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

within a week or two we will see significant developments in this.

the mccanns will claim that they are being made scapegoats.

i have been asked today,"why were the substances sent for testing only recently discovered"?

the emphasis on the investigation, has changed from her being abducted, to being killed.

while the emphasis was on abduction,so different emphasis was placed on the investigation.

i have (unfortunatly) got to read large sections of the uk press, you are getting a different version of events than that which is portrayed in other countries.

in portugal and spain, if a newspaper KNOWINGLY prints something that is false, they are subject to huge fines, and even imprisonment, for the offending reporter,the stories that have appeared in portugese newspapers this week, will have been leaked from a reliable source.i.e police.or they would not have dared print them.i agree with you corydoras, you are very poorly served by your "newspapers". :) i want to make it clear that i am not presuming guilt on anybody.

within a week or two we will see significant developments in this.

the mccanns will claim that they are being made scapegoats.

i have been asked today,"why were the substances sent for testing only recently discovered"?

the emphasis on the investigation, has changed from her being abducted, to being killed.

while the emphasis was on abduction,so different emphasis was placed on the investigation.

i have (unfortunatly) got to read large sections of the uk press, you are getting a different version of events than that which is portrayed in other countries.

in portugal and spain, if a newspaper KNOWINGLY prints something that is false, they are subject to huge fines, and even imprisonment, for the offending reporter,the stories that have appeared in portugese newspapers this week, will have been leaked from a reliable source.i.e police.or they would not have dared print them.i agree with you corydoras, you are very poorly served by your "newspapers". :) i want to make it clear that i am not presuming guilt on anybody.

And not only the news papers :rolleyes:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

the thought that a wealthy middle class couple could harm their little girl is more chilling than the abduction theory.

So wealthy, middle class people are beyond harming children? If they'd been from a council estate and on the dole you'd presumably have no qualms about pointing the finger at them then?

I have,many a good time at the Conservative Club in Bournemouth.

This is as serious issue so I wont trivialise it by taking your money, but my instincts tell me the parents are not responsible for her disappearance.

Time will tell....

ofcourse they are! had they been sitting by her bed would she still have been spirited away?

its illegal to leave a child under the age of 12 alone here and i think nowadays you can procecute those in other EU countries for an offence committed abroad ,but strangely nothings been done

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson