E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Record fuel increases last month the real cost of brexit is here.

I spoke to my Canadian brother in law yesterday, he was complaining about record fuel price rises, gave me a rather curious look when I told him it was because of brexit!!!!

On another point he did say that after the legalisation of cannabis in Canada, fuel prices won’t be as ‘high’ as most of the population.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

We have had massive fuel price rises here in France and my daughter tells me they have in Spain also.

I suspect the cause may not be Brexit.

Now, I understand that a (slim) majority in the UK want to leave the EU, for reasons best known to themselves, so fine, go ahead.

You will have to deal with the outcome, whatever that may be, but it is your decision and no-one forced it on you.

What I don't understand is why so many brexit supporters desperately want the EU to fail. You are no longer part of it, so why are you so obsessed with it. Why do you wish to adversely affect the lives of tens of millions of ordinary citizens of countries that have nothing more to do with you? Could it be that you fear you might have made a mistake and now you need the EU to fail so that you can say "I told you so"?

Just leave and then leave the rest of us alone to carry on with our lives. And don't let the door hit you in the ar5e on the way out :bye1::bye1:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

We have had massive fuel price rises here in France and my daughter tells me they have in Spain also.

Now, I understand that a (slim) majority in the UK want to leave the EU, for reasons best known to themselves, so fine, go ahead.

You will have to deal with the outcome, whatever that may be, but it is your decision and no-one forced it on you.

What I don't understand is why so many brexit supporters desperately want the EU to fail. You are no longer part of it, so why are you so obsessed with it. Why do you wish to adversely affect the lives of tens of millions of ordinary citizens of countries that have nothing more to do with you? Could it be that you fear you might have made a mistake and now you need the EU to fail so that you can say "I told you so"?

Just leave and then leave the rest of us alone to carry on with our lives. And don't let the door hit you in the ar5e on the way out :bye1::bye1:

Fuel prices are rising world wide as crude prices go up but its strenth of the pound that makes our increase bigger than it would have been prior the brexit vote and you have hit the nail on head why do brexiters want the Eu to fail the reason is simple its the british disease if we end up doing badly with brexit you have to do badly as well the fear is if brexit is a disaster thats why they want the EU to fail just shows how bitter and twisted some people really are i was in Australia in March most people I talked to about brexit thought we were bonkers with brexit losing our biggest trading partner I cannot wait for the big day and then all the excuses the list will be as long as your arm with farage nowhere to be seen . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If only our politicians would get their collective arses into gear to bring about a swift exit, Brussels would stop acting like a bunch of dicks and Cod would stop desperately wanting Britain to fail, I'd happily shut up once and for all and leave the EU and all who sail in her to sort out their immigration catastrophe. political infighting and impending economic collapse without further comment.

• Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

My strimmer caught fire today ,must be brexit its used as an excuse for everything else on earth that happens!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod says his link is to the gutter press

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If only our politicians would get their collective arses into gear to bring about a swift exit, Brussels would stop acting like a bunch of dicks and Cod would stop desperately wanting Britain to fail, I'd happily shut up once and for all and leave the EU and all who sail in her to sort out their immigration catastrophe. political infighting and impending economic collapse without further comment.

Ken are sure its me who wants Britain to fail and not you .

Since the brexit vote it has cost us billions with brexit and counting now thats what I call failure and with the circus we all have to endured with split Tory party on brexit the show just goes on and on and with Mrs laurel and David hardy we are just laughable on the world stage .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And if we stay in it costs nothing?