E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

You obviously only read the speil about chlorinated chicken ,what woould you prefer a chicken thats been sprayed with milton (same stuff your mum and mrs cleaned your bottles with and is used by the millions of gallons worldwide) or potentaily deadly contaminated chicken?

Yes its to stop lawsuits but its not going to kill you i would be more worried by whats IN your food than whats it has a shower in!

Contamited food EH forgotten about findus then or contaminated chicken ,where was that from then? What about eggs ? Theres plenty of EU based contaminated food knocking about but your blinkers cannnot see it.1200 spanish died because of contamination ,wait spain is in the EU that cannot be true ,what about closer to home BSE wait britain is in the EU thats cannot be true

Still waiting for that food thats only grown innthe EU we cannot survive without! In infected produce terms not getting food from the EU probably a good thing we can comtaminate our own with the best of them

Salads produce we dont grow enough for the uk market thats unless you can magic it you dont like salads Millions and Millions do now can you tell me how you are goung to magic enough produce to sustain the demand in the market as we stand by what we now import from the EU . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters

You are going to have to prise my Haribo from my cold, dead sticky hand.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Chesters

You are going to have to prise my Haribo from my cold, dead sticky hand.

I’ve refused to buy them since I bought a packet of the Star Wars Collection, when I ate them they were all chewy!

Boom Boom.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

:doh:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Salads produce we dont grow enough for the uk market thats unless you can magic it you dont like salads Millions and Millions do now can you tell me how you are goung to magic enough produce to sustain the demand in the market as we stand by what we now import from the EU .

Theres a whole world out there and once we leave the EU it cannot stop us using it .remember its winter coming up here but spring down below lots of lovely veg below the equator we dont just buy it from the EU countries

Your still under the impression once we leave the EU countries will just chuck all those potential sales to the uk down the drain but we will buy it under our terms if they want to sell it not some pricks running a dictatorship!

Why we buy it from the EU is unknown i guess theres more profit for big business certainly not the end user ,obviously you dont want uk businesses to fill the gap our weather is no different to hollands if theres a gap in supply theres an opening for the uk growers but you dont like uk doing ok i forgot ,seems you want businesses to fail and keep our workers on the dole by cheap immigrant labour putting nothing into the pot all your concerned about is lying about in a foreign country giving them money which you could spend here ,selfish to the end

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

If you soak your gummy bears in Fireball Whiskey over night they become a real treat

You're welcome

Phone

Threat more like!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The Bank of England’s reputation has taken a severe hit as previously unreleased minutes reveal staff knew their dire “No Deal” Brexit predictions “could be misleading” and “against [the] public interest.”

The central bank has been under fire from Brexiteers since publishing a “No Deal” scenario in which GDP collapses by 8 per cent in a year, as has its Canadian governor, Mark Carney — a controversial former employee of the Goldman Sachs banking corporation which ploughed hundreds of thousands of pounds into the Remain campaign during the EU referendum, along with several other multinational financial giants.

Even former members of the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) such as Andrew Sentance — a committed Remainer — stepped forward to say the prediction was not a “real-world scenario,” and suggested it was “undermining its credibility and independence” by publishing such “extreme scenarios and forecasts.”

Now The Telegraph has revealed that the Bank knew full well that its reports could be “against [the] public interest” by giving “a suggestion of apparently precise scenarios [which] could be misleading and liable to misinterpretation,” citing previously unreleased minutes.

Governor Carney tried to defend the “scenarios” by suggesting that they were intended to “illustrate what could happen not necessarily what is most likely to happen” — but it is notable that they did not think to consider a single scenario in which Brexit led to a positive outcome for the United Kingdom.

Governor Carney, who is also a member of the secretive General Council of the European Central Bank, has long been at loggerheads with Brexit-supporting parliamentarians who believe he has “politicised” his role, with European Research Group (ERG) frontman Jacob Rees-Mogg describing him in uncharacteristically scathing terms as “a second-tier Canadian politician who failed to get on in Canadian politics and got a job in the UK” and calling for his resignation.

Instead, the Remainer-dominated Government has repeatedly extended his term.

During the 2016 referendum on Britain’s membership of the European Union, the central bank boss lent his implicit support to then-Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne’s claims that a Leave vote would have an immediate negative impact on the economy, suggesting that it “could” spark a technical recession.

In fact, the British economy has continued to grow since the Leave vote, frequently outpacing continental rivals firmly embedded in the EU and enjoying record low unemployment — leading Bank of England chief economist Andrew Haldane to concede that their pre-referendum anti-Brexit forecasts have been a “Michael Fish moment”.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I can sadly foresee the country ending up with having another referendum, with enough people thoroughly sick to death with the whole Brexit farce that they'll just change their vote to Remain, and the whole thing will just have been an utterly monstrous waste of time and money.

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

The Bank of Englands reputation has taken a severe hit as previously unreleased minutes reveal staff knew their dire No Deal Brexit predictions could be misleading and against [the] public interest.

The central bank has been under fire from Brexiteers since publishing a No Deal scenario in which GDP collapses by 8 per cent in a year, as has its Canadian governor, Mark Carney a controversial former employee of the Goldman Sachs banking corporation which ploughed hundreds of thousands of pounds into the Remain campaign during the EU referendum, along with several other multinational financial giants.

Even former members of the Bank of Englands Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) such as Andrew Sentance a committed Remainer stepped forward to say the prediction was not a real-world scenario, and suggested it was undermining its credibility and independence by publishing such extreme scenarios and forecasts.

Now The Telegraph has revealed that the Bank knew full well that its reports could be against [the] public interest by giving a suggestion of apparently precise scenarios [which] could be misleading and liable to misinterpretation, citing previously unreleased minutes.

Governor Carney tried to defend the scenarios by suggesting that they were intended to illustrate what could happen not necessarily what is most likely to happen but it is notable that they did not think to consider a single scenario in which Brexit led to a positive outcome for the United Kingdom.

Governor Carney, who is also a member of the secretive General Council of the European Central Bank, has long been at loggerheads with Brexit-supporting parliamentarians who believe he has politicised his role, with European Research Group (ERG) frontman Jacob Rees-Mogg describing him in uncharacteristically scathing terms as a second-tier Canadian politician who failed to get on in Canadian politics and got a job in the UK and calling for his resignation.

Instead, the Remainer-dominated Government has repeatedly extended his term.

During the 2016 referendum on Britains membership of the European Union, the central bank boss lent his implicit support to then-Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbornes claims that a Leave vote would have an immediate negative impact on the economy, suggesting that it could spark a technical recession.

In fact, the British economy has continued to grow since the Leave vote, frequently outpacing continental rivals firmly embedded in the EU and enjoying record low unemployment leading Bank of England chief economist Andrew Haldane to concede that their pre-referendum anti-Brexit forecasts have been a Michael Fish moment.

https://fullfact.org/economy/uk-economic-growth-within-g7/ Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg