barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Makes a change from a thick shake.

We can only hope it was !i hear they buy sperm by the pint just round the corner

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Interesting timing don't you think?

Same with the timing of the drop in the value of the pound and the shenanigans in Austria.

It's almost as if someone were pulling on strings to make certain things happen in order to influence voters in an upcoming election....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So lets get this right Nigel didn't submit the £450,000 bung from Arron Banks because as he states he was going to start a new life in AMERICA what !!!! He has caused utter mayhem in Britain and his lets make britain great again then he was going to **** off to the states to start a new life ? what a **** you really couldnt make it up he Wants locking up ..

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Last weeks meeting with the Brexit Party was an opportunity to meet with representatives of this newly formed party.

Todays visit is about taking a closer look at the systems the party has in place to receive funds. It gives us active oversight of the rules and this includes helping those regulated to understand them and to ensure there are systems in place to comply with them.

As a newly registered party running a national election campaign, who have put information into the public domain about the level of their fundraising, it is right and proper for the regulator to be in regular contact with the Brexit Party.

We have been talking to the party since it registered, discussing the rules and the partys systems. But, recently, we have seen significant public concern about the way the party raises funds. We have not seen evidence of electoral offences, but the law in this area is complex and we want to satisfy ourselves that the partys systems are robust.

Our regulatory work during this campaign for the European Parliamentary elections has not deviated from our usual approach.

We are an independent and impartial organisation which is accountable to Parliament. We regulate as is proportionate to the issue, regardless of a partys politics. Our decision to visit is not related to comments made by the former prime minister.

Electoral Commission Spokeswoman.

Next allegation please, keep rolling them in, keep making the same mistakes they made with Trump.

The other of Gordon Browns points are harder to defend only in his own bigoted brain, Why are the Brexit Party allowed to take PayPal payments? Just because its allowed and done by the CON, Labour, Lib Dems et al perhaps.

And being allowed to join a Political Party for £25 should be banned simply because anyone doing so could have bought into Labour eight times over recently.

The old saying, Do as I say not as I do comes to mind.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

He didnt cause any mayhem ,the mayhem was caused by the results of the referendum started by cameron thinking the result would be remain despite spending money on a pamphlet warning results of leaving no-one on earth can know!

Farage is about the only politician doing what he started out to do !only the government doing it is trying its best not to! breaking their promise to do it

Blimey Huge joining the brexit party is cheap compared to labours front seats lol

https://join.labour.org.uk/

The libs can be expensive in the posh seats

https://www.libdems.org.uk/membership-faqs

The tories are on a par with brexit party

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/09/how-do-i-join-conservative-party

The greens expensive as all green party stuff is and if a green party ever had power the whole country would be bankrupt!

https://register.greenparty.org.uk/

No doubt cod is thumping at his keyboard trying to get a nissan or red bus headling from some rag to change the subject ,some rag he has already told us a biased and liars gutter press fit for toilet paper!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Interesting timing don't you think?

Same with the timing of the drop in the value of the pound and the shenanigans in Austria.

It's almost as if someone were pulling on strings to make certain things happen in order to influence voters in an upcoming election....

It's a conspiracy. Ken, this thing that your Mr Farage is reportedly said about the NHS. Any truth in that or is that just fake news?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

What thing that "Mr Farage is reportedly said about the NHS"?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

Maybe? - """""

Nigel Farage Admits NHS Claims Were A Mistake | Good Morning Britain

After Britain voted to leave the European Union, Nigel Farage says he cannot guarantee EU money will now be spent on the NHS.

"""""""

Phone

He didnt cause any mayhem ,the mayhem was caused by the results of the referendum started by cameron thinking the result would be remain despite spending money on a pamphlet warning results of leaving no-one on earth can know!

Farage is about the only politician doing what he started out to do !only the government doing it is trying its best not to! breaking their promise to do it

Blimey Huge joining the brexit party is cheap compared to labours front seats lol

https://join.labour.org.uk/

The libs can be expensive in the posh seats

https://www.libdems.org.uk/membership-faqs

The tories are on a par with brexit party

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/09/how-do-i-join-conservative-party

The greens expensive as all green party stuff is and if a green party ever had power the whole country would be bankrupt!

https://register.greenparty.org.uk/

No doubt cod is thumping at his keyboard trying to get a nissan or red bus headling from some rag to change the subject ,some rag he has already told us a biased and liars gutter press fit for toilet paper!

I suppose the drop in the value of pound is down to fairys singing in the garden billions of pounds Chesters that just what brexit result has cost this country up to press the big red bus with its lies on its side conned millions into voting Brexit anybody who doesnt think the big red bus had no influence on the Brexit result is dreaming and exact same red bus with a big black cross right across the £350 million slogan would be a perfect for the remain camp if there was another referendum a vote winner all day long just as it was a vote winner in Brexit result it would come back and bite the leave camp right on the arse with devastating results but as some Brexit voters I know they couldnt spell Brexit before the referendum result and still wouldnt be able to spell Brexit if there was another referendum.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All,

Maybe? - """""

Nigel Farage Admits NHS Claims Were A Mistake | Good Morning Britain

After Britain voted to leave the European Union, Nigel Farage says he cannot guarantee EU money will now be spent on the NHS.

"""""""

Phone

Yes, but in that very same interview, he also makes clear that it wasn't him that said it - and with Cory being such a stickler for accuracy and consistency (although not grammar apparently), I think it important to clarify exactly what thing that "Mr Farage is reportedly said about the NHS" he is referring to.