E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I suppose the drop in the value of pound is down to fairys singing in the garden billions of pounds Chesters that just what brexit result has cost this country up to press the big red bus with its lies on its side conned millions into voting Brexit anybody who doesnt think the big red bus had no influence on the Brexit result is dreaming and exact same red bus with a big black cross right across the £350 million slogan would be a perfect for the remain camp if there was another referendum a vote winner all day long just as it was a vote winner in Brexit result it would come back and bite the leave camp right on the arse with devastating results but as some Brexit voters I know they couldnt spell Brexit before the referendum result and still wouldnt be able to spell Brexit if there was another referendum.

And theres the red bus nonsense again as predicted

What lies were on there.? the amount was incorrect not a lie it was pre reduction no different from stating pay as gross figure (which is used in every advert for employment) !

And wheres the lie in "lets fund the NHS instead" ?

If you and others are so stupid not to realise this then it shows the ignorence of the remainers constantly bringing it up ,do you want another picture?

And why the silence on paying £25 to join the brexit party alls gone very quiet which happens EVERY time your stupid statements are disproved as ****s

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

From today's Telegraph:

"billionaire financier George Soros has pledged another £100,000 to his anti-Brexit campaign after he said that engineering a “mere reversal” of the EU referendum result is not enough.

Mr Soros, and his OSF Foundation, will say today that they match smaller donations to the Best for Britain campaign up to the value of £100,000 as part of a plan to "accelerate" his campaign to stop Brexit.

Best for Britain has urged people to come forward to help the group create a 'Fight Brexit Fund'. By last night £45,000 had been pledged in donations of less than £100."

Was somebody ranting about foreign money?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Yes, but in that very same interview, he also makes clear that it wasn't him that said it - and with Cory being such a stickler for accuracy and consistency (although not grammar apparently), I think it important to clarify exactly what thing that "Mr Farage is reportedly said about the NHS" he is referring to.

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage also has a record of backing NHS privatisation.

"I think we're going to have to think about healthcare very, very differently, " he said in 2012.

"I think we are going to have to move to an insurance-based system of healthcare."

He went on: "Frankly, I would feel more comfortable that my money would return value if I was able to do that through the market place of an insurance company than just us trustingly giving £100bn a year to central government and expecting them to organise the healthcare service from cradle to grave for us."

Of course the video is not hosted on Breitbart so it is probabky a velentoliquistdummy Farage.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

So long as the NHS keeps to its slightly wrong "free at the point of delivery" who gives a crap who runs it ,a great deal of the NHS is already run by non NHS companies ,most CT or MRI scanners are not NHS owned but rented from private companies.

Foundation trusts are not entirely run by the NHS so technically outside the NHS as such and around here besides south coast ambulance (a trust) G4S seems to be creeping in with some.

As to insurance based BUPA is included in many pensions and theres always the choice of going private within the NHS whether within your insurance or by being able to afford it

Private and NHS share the same consultants in the main so your consultation will have little difference the difference will be in what the conditions you will be in after

In the NHS employee wandering around with a dirty rag they may not speak english in the private wards they may have a cleaner rag!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So long as the NHS keeps to its slightly wrong "free at the point of delivery" who gives a crap who runs it ,a great deal of the NHS is already run by non NHS companies ,most CT or MRI scanners are not NHS owned but rented from private companies.

Foundation trusts are not entirely run by the NHS so technically outside the NHS as such and around here besides south coast ambulance (a trust) G4S seems to be creeping in with some.

As to insurance based BUPA is included in many pensions and theres always the choice of going private within the NHS whether within your insurance or by being able to afford it

Private and NHS share the same consultants in the main so your consultation will have little difference the difference will be in what the conditions you will be in after

In the NHS employee wandering around with a dirty rag they may not speak english in the private wards they may have a cleaner rag!

"I think we are going to have to move to an insurance-based system of healthcare."

Brexit truly is a religion. Same kind of apologetics for the lies they have been told. Insurance based is not "free at the point of source".

Private hospitals do not as a rule have High Dependancy units so if something goes wrong you will have to be rushed to an NHS hospital and that carries risks.

I don't know why you give a damn anyway Chester. Brexit at any cost.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

If you don't believe that there is any difference between insurance based medicine and the NHS you are deluded, or know nothing about insurance based medicine.

I have no problem with a private health care system, as long as it is done properly and that does not mean insurance based as in the American system. That is what Farage was referring to.

We have a private system in France. in the past few months I have had 4 MRI scans, having a 5th next week. Cost to me nothing, although I pay Social security contributions in the same way as in the UK.

Under the American system each MRI would have cost several thousand dollars

Under the NHS you would probably still be waiting for your first one.(My brother inlaw was told he needed an urgent MRI on his back. That was 10 months ago, he still doesn't have an appointment)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

It depends where you live my mrs had a CT scan then 2 mri scans in a few months ,two knees in 11 months!

Nigel Farage for PM ?

Were scraping the bottom of the barrel now with may,corbynski and the trump lookalike boris so farage would probably be better than the idiots in parliament now! Edited by chesters1

Brexit truly is a religion. Same kind of apologetics for the lies they have been told. Insurance based is not "free at the point of source".

Private hospitals do not as a rule have High Dependancy units so if something goes wrong you will have to be rushed to an NHS hospital and that carries risks.

I don't know why you give a damn anyway Chester. Brexit at any cost.

He says he " thinks" we will ,no timescale in the quote ,long term hes probably right as i said the NHS is not 100% NHS now!

The present system is unsustainable ,money spent on paying labours huge debts just on the NHS and trying to keep paying more and more wont last for long ,the more the NHS pay for outside help the bigger the cost will be until it breaks

Edited by chesters1