E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

That didn't stop them accepting Eire, Cyprus, Malta, Slovenia, and Portugal .

Gotta have somewhere to dump Merkel's uneducated, welfare dependent, rapey "new Europeans".

Ireland has signed up to replace a quarter of it's population with Africans by 2040, completely destroying it's culture and identity in the process and Wee Jimmy is planning the same thing for Scotland.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Paul when will you learn to read what is written, and what you write.

Of course it's possible that the Tories and the Brexit party could work together, unlikely with what's been said, but possible. That isn't what you said though is it?

It's possible that many things could happen, but it doesn't mean they will happen. There is a difference between the two statements Paul. A difference that you fail to recognise, or choose to ignore. I believe it's because you are so 'sucked in' to all the media spin, hype, and obvious bias, you even try to post like they do. The difference is Paul, they do it to sell papers, you don't have to. Maybe you should, the extra income would help to compensate for the massive increase in the running costs of your business. What did you say it worked out at? About a £17 or £18 a week increase over more than three years wasn't it? I don't know how you manage to stay afloat, literally.

John.

So you actually agree then then John thats interesting the tories and Farage could very well join forces after Johnsons failing well thats a plus I actually said next not that it had actually happened it could well be his only choice and that article relating to exactly that if I am not mistaken was in the telegraph now if you want fact John pound on its arse costing me alone £3,000 in extras costs and you think thats ok you would brexit at any cost and engine parts oils filters all up between 10-30% since the Brexit vote no sorry John they are facts .

Now do you think Johnson will break the law by crashing out with a no deal Brexit in October because as it looks that is now his only choice if he wants to carry a no deal brexit through just reinstate another fact John not media hype .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

That didn't stop them accepting Eire, Cyprus, Malta, Slovenia, and Portugal .

But will they want another drain on the system once the uk (or england) are not contributing money into the pot?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Absolutely not. If we leave there will be a giant black hole in their finances with perhaps 2 countries which could make up the shortfall. They won't do it so problems will ensue. We will become an isolated island nation with enormous issues and unhappiness. It could be worse than the cricket.

With Lega positioning to take Italy (The EU's next biggest contributor after Germany, France and the UK) out of the EU when they regain power after the inevitable early election, the EU is set to change very rapidly over the next few years. With less members, less money and an increasingly tyrannical undemocratic leadership, Scotland will be out in the cold if they decide to cede from the union and re-join the EU.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

I have a serious BREXIT question.

Given these statements are true about your relationship with the EU - "In 2018 the UK made an estimated gross contribution (after the rebate) of £13.2 billion. The UK received £4.3 billion of public sector receipts from the EU, so the UK’s net public sector contribution to the EU was an estimated £8.9 billion."

If the EU net net is estimated at £9 billion what is likely (speculation) to be the difference, plus or minus "net net" from individually negotiated agreements? I.E. can the UK "do better" than the trade agreements within the EU?

Between 2017 and 2018 the UK negative balance of trade increased 85%. What will be needed to "put a finger in the dike?

PHONE

Edited by Phone

Something less open to personal interpretation then:

The latest "Voting Intention" poll results from 03 Sept 19: Con 35%, Lab 25%, Lib Dem 16%, Brex 11%.

The Conservative vote is going up.

Absolutely not. If we leave there will be a giant black hole in their finances with perhaps 2 countries which could make up the shortfall. They won't do it so problems will ensue. We will become an isolated island nation with enormous issues and unhappiness. It could be worse than the cricket.

m

We seem to rejoice more when we lose in sport we love a loser October the 31st could be another one of them .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why? A no deal is looking like the only option if 27 EU countries say its ok to have an extention the UK could force a no deal by vetoing our own vote !

Its likely france will veto an extention anyway so no deal looks like the outcome

The border in ireland is the problem for the EU not the uk so the UK can ignore it and carry on regardless

Any deal with the EU is remaining under the control of the EU so no deal is best if you do what the majority says .

All these problems trying to leave just prove how much power the EU has over the UK despite what people say to the contrary

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson