BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE....

Why did I look..?

“I have been married to a Spanish citizen and have been living and working in Spain for almost 6 years now. I applied for the Spanish citizenship about three years ago. A few days ago, I received a letter from the Registro Civil asking me to appear in the swearing section (seccion de juras) at the end of October, which made me think that my citizenship was ready. But when I checked on the Ministerio de Justicia website, there was a message saying that my citizenship had been denied (Denegada la nacionalidad con fecha de resolución ...). We went to the Registro Civil and they would not give us any information regarding the reason of the rejection and simply told us that we should show up on the day of our appointment to be officially notified of the rejection and be given the reasons. After the official notification, I will have one month to appeal. They wouldn't give any general information on the possible reasons of rejections either.

My searches on the internet have not been successful either (I have only found that the citizenship can be denied for criminal past and lack of integration in the Spanish society, neither of which could possibly be the case for me).

I was wondering what are the other possible reasons for the rejection of my case and how I could prepare for the appeal. I am worried that the one month that I will have after the date of my appointment may not be enough to prepare the required documents.

I would greatly appreciate any information on the matter.”

Fascists everywhere I tell you, check under your beds, in your cupboards...

Phone, Is McCarty still alive? We might need him.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The FT is behind a paywall Phone, The ONLY paper I pay to read, electronic or otherwise is the IWCP.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The FT is behind a paywall Phone, The ONLY paper I pay to read, electronic or otherwise is the IWCP.

I'll take a guess that that would be the Isle of Wight County Press. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I'm surprised she wants to stay in such a 'Fascist' country.

She'd be better off going back to Italy, a country that has never known Fascism....oh hang on.....well, never known Fascism, as defined in 'your book' Paul.

However if she is stupid enough to want to stay in a Fascist country, without "having to pay thousands of pounds", then she has the option to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme, "which is free and simple", or didn't you read that far down.

Any scheme will have teething troubles, and some people might slip through the net. Some who are opposed to the scheme will use any means to try and discredit it, either by using the bias within certain parts of the media, with mournful looks next to a picture of dead parents, or with sad faces, holding papers that they say prove whatever she is claiming. Don't you realise these are orchestrated, and posed for, to try and get maximum effect?

Do you think that the Metro would have published the article if everything had gone smoothly the way the lady wanted it?

I'm sick of this sensational bias that some of the 'remainers', and you in particular Paul, seem to lap up, and spout as proof that everyone has got it wrong apart from you.

As for this 'lady' to agree to using her dead parents, as a tool with which to play the sympathy card, as the paper will have no doubt suggested. I find it disgusting, and disrespectful to their memory.

John.

I thought you might ignore the denial about no deal increase in food prices John by Brexiteer gove when the exact opposite is the reality.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-claim-of-no-fresh-food-shortages-after-no-deal-categorically-untrue-11799840

And just been doing some totalling up since the Brexit vote to leave and the crashing pound with fuel increases with my business to match it has cost me just short of £3000, EXTRA since 2016 because of your poxy Brexit thats without extra costs with my heating oil etc etc I have never know so many people walking about with there brains smashed in the country has gone bonkers ,

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If you dont like it here.,..,...........?

But in the main its cheaper here than germany where herr merkle rules the roost

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Germany&country2=United+Kingdom

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

59 days to go.

Options are running out.

With Tony Blair stepping back into the public eye, I look forward to seeing Labour sink deeper in the polls.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Blair shouldnt be doing anything more than touching his toes in a prison shower!,hes got 180 + brit lives wasted on his dirty little hands

Scum like him and the rest of his cronies backing the lies should be beaten to death on lamp posts!

Unfortunately its becoming apparent we will be having more referendums or elections until we give the right response as ireland did ,unfortunately theres a popular uprising deliberately trying to keep us in by refusing to let us leave

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I thought you might ignore the denial about no deal increase in food prices John by Brexiteer gove when the exact opposite is the reality.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-claim-of-no-fresh-food-shortages-after-no-deal-categorically-untrue-11799840

And just been doing some totalling up since the Brexit vote to leave and the crashing pound with fuel increases with my business to match it has cost me just short of £3000, EXTRA since 2016 because of your poxy Brexit thats without extra costs with my heating oil etc etc I have never know so many people walking about with there brains smashed in the country has gone bonkers ,

You say something is "a reality", when it hasn't happened yet, how even using your twisted logic, can that be possible? You post a link saying that something is going to happen, when a quote from the person you link to says...

"The BRC's own assessment has shown that soft fruits and vegetables, such as strawberries, tomatoes and lettuces, would likely see reduced availability as they are largely imported during the winter months".

Can you spot a difference? Probably not.

I notice as the real possibility of a no deal parting gets closer, you are turning to more aggressive, and insulting posts.

It makes me wonder why, in light of your aggressive nature, you think I should give a damn that your business is costing you less than £20 more per week, than it did over 3 yrs ago.

John.

Edited by gozzer
  • Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Blair shouldnt be doing anything more than touching his toes in a prison shower!,hes got 180 + brit lives wasted on his dirty little hands

Scum like him and the rest of his cronies backing the lies should be beaten to death on lamp posts!

Unfortunately its becoming apparent we will be having more referendums or elections until we give the right response as ireland did ,unfortunately theres a popular uprising deliberately trying to keep us in by refusing to let us leave

"Keep on voting until you make what we consider to be the 'right' choice".

"What's the matter? are you afraid of democracy?" - I channelled Cod for that last bit, not that it was difficult, it's what the European Commission do with the legislation that they present to the sham democracy in the European Parliament.

58 days to go.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.