E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

If you have watching the news John rumours are rife our mr Johnson after his own redlines have more or less being smashed. Has said he may chuck the towel in now that would something another record for him to top up he has systematically ended Toryism single handed .

And tonight there is anger if you watch the news that he used the police recruits with his ranting brexit speech he broke all the rules in the book as far as the impartiality with the police is concerned does it surprise me no he is desperate man slipping further and further down into his own swamp his own brothers resignation said it all the more it all slips away the more desperate you get amalgamation with Farage is next with many many tories spitting in there cornflakes public enemy number one Farage frowned upon by the tories even more than Corbyn hand in hand with boris surely never ?

You only ever look at rumours and opinion ,where is all this anger the street is silent as a tomb

OH silly me you dont live in reality you live in headlines in the media

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If you have watching the news John rumours are rife our mr Johnson after his own redlines have more or less being smashed. Has said he may chuck the towel in now that would something another record for him to top up he has systematically ended Toryism single handed .

And tonight there is anger if you watch the news that he used the police recruits with his ranting brexit speech he broke all the rules in the book as far as the impartiality with the police is concerned does it surprise me no he is desperate man slipping further and further down into his own swamp his own brothers resignation said it all the more it all slips away the more desperate you get amalgamation with Farage is next with many many tories spitting in there cornflakes public enemy number one Farage frowned upon by the tories even more than Corbyn hand in hand with boris surely never

I don't take much notice of rumours Paul.

As for his speech in Wakefield, it was a bit naughty, but as you say he is getting desperate, it's hardly surprising with all the knives out to get him, and as you and your ilk keep saying it is an exceptional time with us facing the biggest challenge we've ever faced, so he has to use any available platform. There are more and more attacks on him personally, less on his policies, you know the type of thing that you complained about when it was done to Milliband, remember? I wouldn't blame him if he did resign, he wouldn't be the first. Not sure he "broke all the rules in the book", I haven't read "the book" so don't know them all, perhaps you could enlighten us on what they all are.

I spoke to a few locals about his trip to my area, they found it strange that the only thing that was well reported was the chap who politely asked him to "leave my town", and the other who said 'he should be in Brussels negotiating a deal to get us out'. No mention of those who said they backed him, but that wouldn't make your kind of headlines would it?

Where is the headline where you heard that an "amalgamation with Farage is next", are you privy to special information, or is that just rumour as well?

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I don't take much notice of rumours Paul.

As for his speech in Wakefield, it was a bit naughty, but as you say he is getting desperate, it's hardly surprising with all the knives out to get him, and as you and your ilk keep saying it is an exceptional time with us facing the biggest challenge we've ever faced, so he has to use any available platform. There are more and more attacks on him personally, less on his policies, you know the type of thing that you complained about when it was done to Milliband, remember? I wouldn't blame him if he did resign, he wouldn't be the first. Not sure he "broke all the rules in the book", I haven't read "the book" so don't know them all, perhaps you could enlighten us on what they all are.

I spoke to a few locals about his trip to my area, they found it strange that the only thing that was well reported was the chap who politely asked him to "leave my town", and the other who said 'he should be in Brussels negotiating a deal to get us out'. No mention of those who said they backed him, but that wouldn't make your kind of headlines would it?

Where is the headline where you heard that an "amalgamation with Farage is next", are you privy to special information, or is that just rumour as well?

John.

So you dont believe a pact with Farage could be on the horizon John a desperate man boris did his best to be the big man well he is now one very little man he is in power only in name the opposition are ruling the country all his own doing himself 100% to blame that aint any rumour John its pure fact all his waffle and pigheadedness 100-% backfired for such a short period in office he has probably done more damage to the Tory party than probably anybody in the partys history have you seen the shots of Teresa may her sides splitting with laughter payback time with the brexiteers the brexit circus continues because that is exactly what it is .

I echo the words of Liam Fox brexit with be an orderly and smooth exit absolute rubbish can only describe it .

And the West Yorkshire chief of police is not a happy man who can blame him when Johnson gets his police recruits to stand there while he blurts on about Brexit so Johnson is now under investigation to see if he broke the ministerial code one of trumps tricks he does exactly that it was wprobably him who coached him but just one thing this ain't America and those sort of political tricks dont go down well here and rightly so .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

What I haven't heard, despite trying to draw it out in several posts, is how people, especially those who voted remain, imagine what the future of the EU will be in 10, 20 years time, and beyond. In my mind that is at the core of whole 'debate'.

We all know what changes have happened in the past, we also know what is happening now, (in so far as we are allowed to know), why doesn't anyone seem to have an opinion on what could happen in the future? If they do, then why do they seem so reluctant to share it?

John.

“Some believe it is better to feed the crocodile in the hope that it will eat them last!”

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Paul when will you learn to read what is written, and what you write.

Of course it's possible that the Tories and the Brexit party could work together, unlikely with what's been said, but possible. That isn't what you said though is it?

It's possible that many things could happen, but it doesn't mean they will happen. There is a difference between the two statements Paul. A difference that you fail to recognise, or choose to ignore. I believe it's because you are so 'sucked in' to all the media spin, hype, and obvious bias, you even try to post like they do. The difference is Paul, they do it to sell papers, you don't have to. Maybe you should, the extra income would help to compensate for the massive increase in the running costs of your business. What did you say it worked out at? About a £17 or £18 a week increase over more than three years wasn't it? I don't know how you manage to stay afloat, literally.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

“Some believe it is better to feed the crocodile in the hope that it will eat them last!”

I have difficulty believing that they can't offer their thoughts on what they think will happen to the EU in the future, but they can prophesy with great conviction exactly what will happen to us if we leave!

John.

• Like 1

Gozzer,

Curious, do you REALLY think Big Cod is "trainable"?

Phone

I'm not a 'trainer' Phone, I just try to explain things, that annoy me. I do have some success with my 4 year old grandson, but he is more susceptible to advice, and doesn't have an agenda.

John.

• Like 1

Should have put indelible blue foam in them then they wouldnt be water cannons !chumps all of them

Not sure scotland has a chance of getting in the EU it has a smaller population than london and produces less money ,why would the EU want another third world country ?

That didn't stop them accepting Eire, Cyprus, Malta, Slovenia, and Portugal .