Travian

corydoras

Hello i`ve just joined the forum after doing a google search for travian i`ve been playing about 3 weeks now and as i`m a keen fisherman and like playing travian i`m interested in joining your alliance which server do you play in? i play in uk speed server 3

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i`ve just joined the forum after doing a google search for travian i`ve been playing about 3 weeks now and as i`m a keen fisherman and like playing travian i`m interested in joining your alliance which server do you play in? i play in uk speed server 3
Were all on s3.travian.co.uk, and we are all first timers (I think). Welcome to AN by the way.

I just stumbled upon Travian, I'd never heard of it before Christmas Eve, and I have never played an MMOG before. I have been playing computer games since about 1972 though.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hi, what's your name on Travian?

As long as it's not Cush from the village 02 √ampyr then he's okay, lol

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Hi, what's your name on Travian?
At the moment he is on a different server jeepster. I don't think we can even email him through Travian. You certainly won't find his village on our map.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I was wondering , do i need a heros mansion?

Currently i have all my spaces in the village full , 9 of them with crannies to level 10.

Is there a bonus in having a hero??

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I was wondering , do i need a heros mansion?

Currently i have all my spaces in the village full , 9 of them with crannies to level 10.

Is there a bonus in having a hero??

Send me a PM of what you have in your Village Mr M. Don't need all the detail about levels, just the buildings. A hero is a handy thing to have. I suspect you have buildings you don't need. I'll let you know once I read your PM. What race are you? Roman, Teuton or Gaul?

What level can your wall go up to ? I've got mine up to 10 and it's seriously pricey to go to 11 !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

What level can your wall go up to ? I've got mine up to 10 and it's seriously pricey to go to 11 !

http://travianwiki.uni.cc/index.php?title=City_wall :o

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Up to 20 I believe, most things go up to 20, and yes getting things above 10 starts to get pricey.