Who Ruined Britain

Guest Rabbit
John McEnroe?????? Give me a break.....

But his tantrums did spawn a nation of cheeky disrespectful youth, we call them Chav's now.

He gets paid by the BBC these days to talk utter dross on the telly every Wimbledon fortnight. (thats Tennis btw but with class unlike the American version Flushing Toilet :D )

15 love B)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got all the evidence I need now:

rabbit_britain.jpg

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

i didnt seen brown in the list!or top of

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

"You cannot be serious" was the down fall of McEnroe, I mean that was absolutely outrageous :lol: Plus a couple of bouncing rackets :lol:

Whilst his outburst where not in the spirit of Wimbledon I can hardly see how he has contributed to the down fall of the UK unless he has a multi billion mortgage with Fanny. :lol: After all strawberries and cream are still being served.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

i didnt seen brown in the list!or top of

Read the full item, it is quite amusing in places.........

39 Graham Kendrick

Happy-cr*ppy hymns are a pestilence. They demean adult worship, dragging it to a level even lower than that of Mrs C. F. Alexander's All Things Bright And Beautiful (1848). They are self-obsessed, babyish, cliched, simplistic.

Several authors have written these appalling hymns. The daddy of them all when it comes to such gloopy nonsense, however, is Graham Kendrick, author of Shine, Jesus, Shine.

Kendrick, who has a personal website complete with an efficient shopping section, is the nation's pre-eminent churner-outer of evangelical bilge. Imagine Pam Ayres without the humour.

He started writing hymns in the late Sixties and has now written 400 of the ruddy things. Should it not be a strength of Anglican worship that it does not move with the times and instead provides continuity at a time of baffling change?

But no. It's out with the harmonium! In with the electric guitar! Out with the hymns sung by our forebears, such as He Who Would Valiant Be and Hills Of The North. In with the roughagerich Bind Us Together or the negro spiritual cum grammatical solecism It's A Me, O' Lord.

The sturdy hymns of England, musical embodiment of the stoicism, resolve and undemonstrative solidarity of our nation, are in severe peril, and all thanks to ill-shaven remnants of the late Sixties - grinning inadequates who have never got over the fact that they weren't Cat Stevens.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

who ruined britain? ,hmmmm the british? sowing and reaping come to mind :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

By Jove I think he's got it :thumbs::clap:

This is a rare event :D Chesters and I agreeing that is

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Hit the nail right on the head again matey!

They demean adult worship...
Adults worshipping demean themselves.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Adults worshipping demean themselves.

Worshipping what cory?

Money, power, women, fame, or just a God? :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John