E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Were scraping the bottom of the barrel now with may,corbynski and the trump lookalike boris so farage would probably be better than the idiots in parliament now!

The demise of Teresa May is imminent but just how are they going to ditch her she won a vote which kept her in office for 1 year so the rules must be changed to have another vote another vote changing the rules no thats not allowed we have all ready had a vote the plot thickens.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Parliament make the rules remember

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The demise of Teresa May is imminent but just how are they going to ditch her she won a vote which kept her in office for 1 year so the rules must be changed to have another vote another vote changing the rules no thats not allowed we have all ready had a vote the plot thickens.

No, all that needs to happen is for a handful of MPs defect to another party and force a general election. The question is "Do they have the stones?". There's also the question of whether the party that they might defect to is ready to fight a general election or whether there has been a deal done to pull the pin on May's government when they are..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Teresa May is quitting as PM on the 7th June.

Now can we please a have a PM who supports Brexit and put her shameless attempts at remaining behind us?

Teresa May is quitting as PM on the 7th June.

Now can we please a have a PM who supports Brexit and put her shameless attempts at remaining behind us?

Which Brexit are we talking about there many scenarios of Brexit didnt parliament vote no on a no deal Brexit so many people who voted Brexit have high hopes it better deliver because I would not like to be in farages shoes if it doesnt but then again he will just run away he wouldnt care for 3 years the right wing of the Tory party. Have ravaged war she had zero chance from the start and her predecessor will inherit the same scenario dont think for one minute its game over in the mud slinging it just might hit a different level now it might get even more nasty now .

Poor Teresa stands there tears in her eyes the Brexit press assassinated her a long time ago but now she is leaving oh what a great PM wonderful two faced doesnt come anywhere near when maggy got the bullet her name after she went was what great PM the greatest get brexit through and Farage wont know whats hit him they will have his eyes out I cant wait you can read this lot like a book and the many labour voters who voted for a man on who is on record and says the NHS should privatised juat how do they sleep at night the penny will drop when its all to late .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Which Brexit are we talking about there many scenarios of Brexit didnt parliament vote no on a no deal Brexit so many people who voted Brexit have high hopes it better deliver because I would not like to be in farages shoes if it doesnt but then again he will just run away he wouldnt care for 3 years the right wing of the Tory party. Have ravaged war she had zero chance from the start and her predecessor will inherit the same scenario dont think for one minute its game over in the mud slinging it just might hit a different level now it might get even more nasty now .

Poor Teresa stands there tears in her eyes the Brexit press assassinated her a long time ago but now she is leaving oh what a great PM wonderful two faced doesnt come anywhere near when maggy got the bullet her name after she went was what great PM the greatest get brexit through and Farage wont know whats hit him they will have his eyes out I cant wait you can read this lot like a book and the many labour voters who voted for a man on who is on record and says the NHS should privatised juat how do they sleep at night the penny will drop when its all to late .

https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/punctuation1.html

• Like 1

Which Brexit are we talking about .

How about the one that was on the referendum ballot paper?

The one that both The Brexit Party and UKIP are committed to implementing.

The one that more than 80% of Theresa May's own party members wanted her to implement but which she was too weak and dithering to push through.

The one that most of the general voting public want.

How about "Leave the European Union"?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

I'm not exactly clear on what it is you're going on about?

Phone

Me and my proclivity for flowery and overly complicated language.....

I'm terribly sorry, Phone old chap.

I'll try again in simple layman's terms.

Leave the European Union

Was that better?