Pay the price

Andrew

And when these "misguided" kids blow themselves up on the underground or the buses? Doing stupid things as a kid is one thing but these teenagers / young adults are signing up to an organisation that would happily put you to the sword in a quite literal manner given half the chance. If they want sympathy they'll find it between sh1t and syphilis in the dictionary. I would never let them return to this country not even in a bodybag.

You beat me to it.

Was Germaine Lindsay just a misguided 20yr old who did a stupid thing? I don't think the victims, or their families see it that way.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Was Germaine Lindsay just a misguided 20yr old who did a stupid thing? I don't think the victims, or their families see it that way.

However anyone sees it, it is quite possible that that is exactly what he was.

Taken from the link in the first post.

ITV News can reveal that Kadiza Sultana had become disillusioned with life in the medieval terror state and was making plans to flee back to Britain.

it would seem that she had sussed out Isis for what it really is.

She may have done more good returning to the UK and potentially dissuading others from making the same mistake that she did.

Yes, children and young people make spectacularly poor decisions on occasion.

Usually, it's dating the wrong girl/boy, getting drunk, generally acting the idiot.

Then there's poor decisions on another scale entirely:

Teenagers who join ISIS are in the same league as Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold or the still unnamed killers of Angela Wrightson.

A bullet or a bomb is the best ending for them because their parents and the Madrassas that their parents sent them to have created monsters who can never be safely allowed out into a civilised society.

• Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

She may have done more good returning to the UK and potentially dissuading others from making the same mistake that she did.

Then again it may have been a load of lies and she was coming back to recruit more or commit acts of terrorism there's no way to know and because of that there's no way anyone who does what they have done should be allowed back and personally I wouldn't even let them bring the body back if they find it.
  • Like 1

Perhaps killed by isis for trying to return? Even isis isnt stupid enough to tell kids their dead if they try to return for the world to see and a bombing raid an ideal and hard to refute excuse

Yes it is a medieval outlook and history shows we 'civilised' religions and countries acted no different to isis when an excuse was found when it was the middle ages here ,the trouble is the middle east has reverted to medieval actions after being far more advanced than us historically and certainly very western thinking in the last century (barring saudi and a couple of others)

Hopefully once the masses realise religion holds them back things may change ,they can still have their gods and benefit from the wests lifestyle once they use god their way not some perverts idea of god ,perhaps even faster if it could be proved their leaders were already living the western way behind their back and that INCLUDES the saudis and a few others

Perhaps trying to undermine these despots is cleverer than making more martyrs trying to topple them ,unfortunately in this case theres always morons who do not see or refuse to see the scams going on as we see with the scandles highlighted with swaggert etc ,still rich still lying still full of morons

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Bit like these two

Samra Kesinovic was just 16 when she left Austria with Sabina Selimovic, then 15

But sources in Austria are claiming that Samra, now aged 17, was murdered by ISIS militants during a failed attempt to flee the city after she had become disgusted by the brutal regime.

Her friend Sabina was reported have died in December last year after a high-ranking United Nations anti-terror expert claimed one of the girls had been killed while the other was missing.

They learned the hard way, thats is not a bed of roses with the murdering IS group

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I wouldn't be surprised if she was killed by Daesh/IS/ISIS and then blamed a recent attack for her death if they suspected she had become disillusioned and may have tried to return to the UK. On the other hand, if she wasn't intending to try to return to the UK and stay with Daesh instead, then in my opinion she got what she deserved, pure and simple.

• Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I bet the other two a crapping their kecks now. :bye1:

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

F**k em, at the very least anyone who goes off to help ISIS (or whatever this scum happen to be calling themselves this week) should have their passport and citizenship revoked and never be allowed to return to this country under any circumstance, but really like any disease it would be better if they were simply eradicated.

:hammer: A senior police officer said today,"if the others choose to return, they will NOT be arrested. Since when do police officers decide who will be arrested and who won't? Surely it's up to the DPP. You would have to monitor them for ever if they returned, better to send a drone to sort them out. :clap3:

• Like 1