Should we have left the EU?

John S

Round and round and round

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Another delusional Brexiteer:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/apr/30/uk-heading-for-biggest-economic-boom-since-1948-barclays-chief

Meanwhile:

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

World war three looms  with brexit betray just what lies  are the brexit press going to fib to there readers now .The net is closing in on the brexit disaster  that  has swept through the U.K. fishing industry orchestrated by Boris Johnson .      

Anger now raging at Boris Johnson government with the utter and shameful betrayal  of UK fishermen with brexit ,is this what the public voted for !!!!

The failure to reach a deal means fish and chip shops will be selling Arctic cod imported from Norway rather than landed in Britain, UK Fisheries said.

Meanwhile, Conservative Party staff have been told they have one week to hand over all communication related to renovations of Boris Johnson’s flat in 11 Downing Street or face criminal consequences, according to reports.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-news-flat-brexit-b1840611.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

21 minutes ago, Ken L said:

? really Ken another mental  Eurosceptic , and we are in the **** as well have you seen our bank balance !!!! And brexit is doubling down slowing our  recovery.

Stop worrying about the EU we have left concentrate on the brexit greats , just one problem there isn’t any it’s utter chaos from day one U.K. business is  in absolute despair with it .from hospitality to daffodil growers meat exports , fishermen the list is endless brexit is a colossal disaster right across the U.K. , it’s failures are enormous.

UK fishing industry furious over failure to strike Norway deal

why don’t the tories just shut down the  U.K. fishing industry  and be done with it .

https://www.ft.com/content/acb9db43-fd43-4262-bd47-94febd6fa3a8

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Round and round

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Round and round you go

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Round and round you go

For Gawd's sake, nail his other foot to the floor!

• Haha 1

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

23 hours ago, Bobj said:

For Gawd's sake, nail his other foot to the floor!

There are a few that should be getting nailed, to a big wooden cross. Upside down, like St Peter, but it ain't Cod.

• Haha 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote